Discovery Gaming Community
PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=174151)

Pages: 1 2

RE: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Capt. Henry Morgan - 06-07-2020

Planetform, Inc.

Mr. Williams, we thank you for your interest in employment with Planetform. Your application is APPROVED. You may report to Canterbury at your earliest convenience to begin your orientation and training. We look forward to working with you and wish you luck as you begin a long an successful career at Planetform.

Wallace Reed
Human Resources Director
Planetform, Inc.

Creating Worlds

RE: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Lord Helmchen - 09-11-2020

Planetform, Inc.

Application for Employment
[Image: crop.jpeg-1.jpg?width=272&height=484]
Biographical Information

Name:
Sandra Wallace

Age & Date of Birth:

Place of Birth:
Leeds

Interview Questions

Are you applying for our transport, security, or research divisions?
Transport

Tell us a little about your history.
My name is Sandra Wallace, I was Born on Planet Leeds. my Parents had a Litle Family Transport Company, they wher Hard Working Folks and wanted me to Have any Chances in Life. I have a Photographical Memory and they did everything to Support my Career. that is also the reason why I Survived the Tomb that became my Homeworld. I was at the Cambridge University as Leeds got Glassed, sadly all of my family died in that Massacre. at the Best Days, my Family owned several Transport Ships and Trains. but now I have only one Ship left a Shetland Train Named Nerthus. as my Family is gone and I need an Income to Finish my Study, I Apply for the Job as a Transport Pilot.

Tell us about your past employment history.
None but i have a License for all Transport Ships and worked in the Family Buissnes

Do you have past criminal convictions? If so, please explain.
Answering yes to this question is not disqualifying.
No i have no Criminal Record

Why do you want to work for Planetform?
I need a Way to Earn Money for my Botanics Study and Planetform is Known for its Experts on this Field. so if I can Learn something while Financing my Study it's a Win-Win.

OoRP Questions

What is your time zone?
UTC: +2:00 Hour Germany

Have you ever been sanctioned? If so, what happened?
Answering yes is not disqualifying, so long as you learned from the experience.
One time i was New and made a Mistake.

What is your Discord username? You may PM this if you wish.
Lord Helmchen#6033

Creating Worlds

RE: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Blackstarr - 09-11-2020

Planetform, Inc.

Miss Wallace, Thank you for your interest in working for Planetform Inc.. Your application is APPROVED. You may report to Canterbury at your convenience to begin your training. We look forward to working with you and hope your career at Planetform is helpful in your endeavors.

Paul McVoy
Human Resources
Planetform, Inc.

Creating Worlds

RE: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Tyria Regalia - 02-10-2021

Planetform, Inc.

Application for Employment

Biographical Information

Name:
Tyria Regalia

Age & Date of Birth:
37 - Born in the early months of 791

Place of Birth:
Leeds

Interview Questions

Are you applying for our transport, security, or research divisions?
Transport, and possibly the research divisions. I certainly have a vested interest in some of your on going projects.

Tell us a little about your history.
I hail from a long line of Junkers. I've been flying the Sirius sector for a while now. I tried to assist in the war effort with minimal success. I managed to save some refugees on Leeds, but still heartbroken about its fate.

Tell us about your past employment history.
I was a member of the Junker's Congress for a spell, if that's considered employment. I was a transport pilot for Universal Shipping Incorporated at one point. Currently, I would classify myself as 'self-employed.'

Do you have past criminal convictions? If so, please explain.
Answering yes to this question is not disqualifying.
I have had to pay a fine or two in the past over questionable cargo choices. I've never stood before a judge over such misunderstandings before. So I would have to answer, technically no, to the question of convictions. However, I consider myself a very loyal person, and I would not besmirch your good name with such activities.

Why do you want to work for Planetform?
As stated earlier, I have an interest in some of your ongoing projects, namely Planet Forres and its applicable advancements for Leeds.

OoRP Questions

What is your time zone?
-5 GMT (Eastern United States)

Have you ever been sanctioned? If so, what happened?
Answering yes is not disqualifying, so long as you learned from the experience.
No.

What is your Discord username? You may PM this if you wish.
Parmenter#6077

Creating Worlds

RE: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Blackstarr - 02-10-2021

Planetform, Inc.

Miss Regalia, Thank you for your interest in working for Planetform Inc.. Your application is APPROVED. You may report to the nearest Planetform office at your convenience to begin your training. We look forward to working with you and hope your career at Planetform is helpful in your endeavors.

Paul McVoy
Human Resources
Planetform, Inc.

Creating Worlds