Discovery Gaming Community
to: Universal Shipping Inc. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: to: Universal Shipping Inc. (/showthread.php?tid=174242)

to: Universal Shipping Inc. - BMF - 10-17-2019

[Image: 0gSlFb3.gif]
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
Isle of Skye, Planet New London Orbit

Communication channel opened...
To:Universal Shipping Inc.
Encryption: High
Subject:Durham Production Facility Construction Site: Raw Materials

Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

Following our order of business in the construction of our Production Facility

We have business offer between Bretonia Mining and Fabrication and Universal Shipping Inc.

Of course we would appreciate your company participation in this project, for witch we are contacting you.

We are in need for some raw materials for our new facilities in Newcastle that we believe you are able to help us with it.

If you are interested in making business with us, We need 45 000 Robotic Hardware delivered to Durham Production Facility Construction Site.

There is no need of evidence as our dock masters will keep a record of these deliveries.

Best regards
Dylan Hunt
Chief Executive Officer

Robotic Hardware
45 000 Units
Best known Price:
Tau 31, Holman Outpost 250 SC / Un

Delivery Point:
Durham Production Facility Construction Site
Price : 1250 SC / Un

RE: to: Universal Shipping Inc. - Pennyfield - 10-18-2019

// > Incoming Message
// > Sender Identified
// > Encryption Established
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: IWYtE4B.jpg]

Sender: Lulatia (Lulu) Bellisario, USI
Recipient: Mr. Dylan Hunt, CEO of BMF
Subject: Contract for deliveries to your facility

Dear Mr. Hunt,

After our pleasant conversation yesterday evening I promised to go over the contract offering and get back to you.

Suffice to say it's busy at our office hence the delay in my reaction for which I apologize. That being said it makes us at USI happy when a trusted customer like yourself contacts us regarding a large shipping offer. We are more than happy to supply you with a total amount of 45.000 units of Robotic Hardware. So to talk business, we ask that the payment of 1250 SC per item delivered is changed to 1750 SC per item.

Please let us know whether you agree to our offer.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Yours in the service of transportation,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulu Bellisario
Department of Internal Affairs
Universal Shipping Inc.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
// > Terminating Connection
// > Disconnected

RE: to: Universal Shipping Inc. - BMF - 10-18-2019

Greetings Mrs. Lulu Bellisario

After careful analysis, our accountants do agree on your proposal taking in consideration our urgency for these materials,

At this rate we expect your contract to be completed within the next 24 H.

We know Universal Shipping Inc. is a synonym for competence and reliability therefore we will keep strengthening our corporate relations.

Expect new contract from BMF in short notice.

We have redacted your contract, we hope that this deal meets your expectations.

Best regards
Dylan Hunt
Chief Executive Officer

Redacted Contract (according to your specifications)

Robotic Hardware
45 000 Units
Best known Price:

Delivery Point:
Price : 1750 SC / Un

RE: to: Universal Shipping Inc. - Pennyfield - 10-18-2019

// > Incoming Message
// > Sender Identified

[Image: IWYtE4B.jpg]

Dear Mr. Hunt,

Thank you for your swift reply.

As I am writing this message our pilots have been dispatched to start on fulfilling the contract. That being said, you have suddenly brought up a time frame which was previously not discussed. This is a bit troubling for the time of your sent message means that many of our personnel will get this order in about 8 hrs from now which means we have 'lost' this amount of hours during the night.

Furthermore, the initial contract never stressed any time limit and while we understand your request for urgency we cannot guarantee delivery in time within this short notice. That being said we have diverted our night shifts to be on the job of delivering your needed items.

We do our best to deliver on time as to your requirement yet timely delivery, with a short notice like this one, can not be guaranteed.

We do our best, as you may expect from us at all times,

Lulu Bellisario
Universal Shipping Inc.

// > Disconnected

RE: to: Universal Shipping Inc. - BMF - 10-19-2019

We are a litle bit dazled by your last communication, as far as our team can see the referred "expected" time frame is exatly that... expected,

Its a time frame your great pilots have made our company used to, nothing more than that,

All we can say is that as per the legal contract we issued does not contain any referrence to a time frame and for this reason this situation will not be an issue,

In any case im sending you a copy of the referred contract.

Best regards
Dylan Hunt
Chief Executive Officer

Redacted Contract (according to your specifications)

Robotic Hardware
45 000 Units
Best known Price:

Delivery Point:

RE: to: Universal Shipping Inc. - johannes1978 - 10-20-2019

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

• -- Encryption: Standard
  • -- Name: John Flyingstar
  • -- Subject: Delivery Report

Name: John Flyingstar
Ship name: [*USI*]Elko[M]
Commodity: Robotic hardware
Number of Delivered Commodity: 9 800 units delivered
Cargo Manifest[Delivery Proof with time stamp]:

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

RE: to: Universal Shipping Inc. - Pennyfield - 10-20-2019

// > Incoming Message
// > Sender Identified

[Image: Lulatia2019.jpg]

Dear Mr. Hunt, dear Dylan,

This was certainly one of the most interesting contracts I ever had the chance to participate in. I know your station logistic manager hates it whenever our arrival is announced yet I am sure he loves us very much too. We for one have enjoyed his temperament and feistiness whenever we docked. He's a character but we like his approach to running a station.

It was real great to meet you personally on the station and I'm glad we got to sort out the minor communication errors and misunderstandings. At times like these there's no better thing than a real personal meeting and the chance to get to know each other better. Even our crews had a great time and I heard that some of them even made it quite late Wink That being said, I'm happy for this opportunity and the fact that our meeting saves both me and my pilots the posting of all these delivery reports.

So, once again, thank you for a great time at your station and we'll meet again soon.

Lulu Bellisario
Universal Shipping Inc.

// > Disconnected

RE: to: Universal Shipping Inc. - Lord Chaos - 10-20-2019

Your message honour me and all BMF workers, it is always a pleasure to be the aim of such kind words,

Specially comming from a partner, if you mind i say so, like we are having in Universal Shipping Inc. as well as its pilots,

Regarding our personal meeting, yes it was very good to speak directly with you and having a proper meeting,

Without the usual constraints brought by the neuronet, there is nothing like a face to face meeting to sort small details out, this was indeed a very fortunate venture.

But, lets get to more serious conversations, regarding our contract, our Dock Master (yes the one your pilots met, the one that doesnt buy anything to no one and doesn't like to let anyone dock),

Reports that:
"All deliveries are accounted for within the "expected" time frame."

We need to bare with him, he is a very old man, but has no family to come back to, since Leeds happened... well we take care of him...

This contract is completed successfully, i had the oportunity to see the professionalism of the pilots of your vessel [ * USI * ]Elko[M],

As i believe all men should feel the value of our appreciation for their hard work i took the liberty of issuing a small "Thank You" gift to this pilot outstanding performance.

Best regards
Dylan Hunt
Chief Executive Officer

Contract

Robotic Hardware
45 000 Units
Best known Price:

Delivery Point:

Complete