Discovery Gaming Community
Rcpt: MdG/- La Maréchausée de Gaule - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Rcpt: MdG/- La Maréchausée de Gaule (/showthread.php?tid=174275)

Rcpt: MdG/- La Maréchausée de Gaule - Medusa - 10-18-2019

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

MEDUSA GORGON
The Mistress of Madness
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Warlord Moka
Blocked
- Not specified

Esteemed ladies and gentlemen representing the Royal Navy forces,
I cannot come around with your name's pronunciation, I must ask that you accept my apologies for sticking with the more common terms from here on. And before you are asking, and because this question will come up, I got your frequencies from some poor Lane Hacker I beat into submission. He sure does have no future anymore under the Professorship, with him spilling information for no return.
With that said, I am bidding you my most sincere greetings in these a bit darker than usual hours. Times and fate are not always working along with our plans, after all it is change that shifts the makings of life. And is bringing sweet death. And now such a change brought me into your lives. I am going by Medusa Gorgon and my current allegiance are the Liberty Rogues, which does only mean so much in this world of change we are living in. I was hailing from Galicia once, flying that despicable Outcast flag. It sure was a good place for my work, still they are only less than a speck in history, captured by their own delusions of grandeur, ridden with stagnation for centuries now. The Rogues' rats are not that different, only their ruin lies with them lacking likely anything needed for a survival beyond debauchery and sin. Yet they do provide very suitable places for staying unseen and for that I am still with them, though not anymore with the primary pack.
But enough of that, I heard your advance in Bretonia came to a halt and there is word on some unrest up your home turf. All this defeat after the Libertonians kicked you away from their borders, it must burn a hole in the brave's hearts. I were sneering and snickering over this, I must admit, but business is asking for a more civilised approach. I am using the moment of rest, this breather in your advance, coming forward with an offer and request all in one. Those following me and those I am following are very interested in starting more closer ties with the Royal Forces. We are no friends with the Libertonians nor the Bretonians and although we are dealing with groups following the deranged drug lords from Malta, our own connections with them do not exist. But least we are wishing for another force shovelling their gunfire down our throats, we are having enough of those around every day at every place we go.
Now, we are not a large or formidable group by any means. Only some people trying their luck with survival in this life fate gave us. You think we can work out a deal? We do have ties and connections all around, perhaps some are providing what you are looking for. But for that you need telling us what you are looking for.
I look forward to hearing your answer.

RE: Rcpt: La Maréchausée de Gaule - Shiki - 10-18-2019

Battleship Montmorency, Brittany System
18. Octobre, 742 AGS

[Image: XSWEmgK.png]

Sender: Brigadier Minori Shikizumi, La Maréchausée de Gaule.
Recipient: So-called "MEDUSA GORGON"
Topic: ---.

Medusa,

Why all criminals of Liberty have to send their messages when it's me on the communication duty? I believe your gang is not related to the one represented by Robert Dixon? Because if you belong to the same group, then I see no reason to waste any more breath and will end this conversation.

Attachments:

Honneur et patrie,

Minori Shikizumi
Brigadier
La Maréchausée de Gaule

Transmission End

RE: Rcpt: La Maréchausée de Gaule - Medusa - 10-18-2019

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

MEDUSA GORGON
The Mistress of Madness
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Warlord Moka
Blocked
- Not specified

Brigadier Minori Shikizumi,
I thought I was done with the kusarian names which even after my contacts with the Chrysanthemums I am unable distinguishing name and surname.
I am believing I mentioned the part of your concern but I am gracious and am repeating myself for you, as courtesy demands. And because I am sure it was my fault to begin with not having made myself clearer on this point from the start. Please accept my most sincere apologies for creating this misunderstanding.
I do know that Dixon, from hearsay at least. He is with the primary Rogues' rat pack. The pack my colleagues and I recently left behind. They are a treacherous lot and should you allow me a word of advice I were telling you that dealing with them in whatever way you are seeing necessary will not raise a concern with me. Of course I cannot let you knowing this out in the open, so please assume that this information was delivered by some snake crawling up your neck.
Still looking forward to hearing your answer.

RE: Rcpt: MdG/- La Maréchausée de Gaule - Shiki - 10-18-2019

18. Octobre, 742 AGS

Medusa,

I have to inform you, that your friends from Dixon's group have failed at handling basic human communication. And that they are to be shot on sight. If the fact of us killing some of your friends is not bothering you, of crouse. You certainly have better manners, but your tongue is sharp and I suggest you watch it before you cut yourself. You are kind of lucky that you happened to have me on the comm duty. Gallic officers usually cannot tell the difference between let's say the Rogues, Junkers or Xenos. As unluckily, Sirian-born, I have a least a basic picture of what is going on there.

I will go on step by step, explaining what you will do to cooperate with us. Those conditions are not a matter of discussion, you either accept and comply, or you are going Dixon's way.

First things first, Gallic Royal Charter, you will have to follow it fully. I have to specifically point out a few things though, shotting and pirating Bretonians, Libertorians, CR and other human waste is legal and much appreciated. Another thing that is important for you people and that with what you may have trouble with is section 5. Let me read it fully for you.

Section 5 - Behavior and Respect

5.1 All persons within Gallic Controlled Space are required to behave in a polite and civil manner towards all other persons.

5.2 Insulting Agents of the Crown will result in punishments ranging from a monetary fines to destruction of the offender's vessel if it is a repeat occurrence.

5.3Insulting remarks about any members of His Majesty's Family or other Royalty will result in the offender's immediate execution.

In any case, I suggest studying the document I've linked carefully. Any failure to follow those laws will result in ceasing any sort of cooperation and returning to where we were. I will repeat myself, that's not a matter of discussion.

The way you can be useful is by providing us with information. Information about dislocation and redeployment of the Liberty Navy assets. The information about LSF could also be useful, but I doubt you have any means to track their activities. Despite being Libertorian, the Security Force got some degree of professionalism.

Dixon claimed that they could bring us some goods, but I doubt that a bunch of Libertorian criminals got enough free transports and competent transport pilots for... You know, delivering any significant amount of goods at the far destination. I would doubt that your transport capabilities are suited for long space voyages. I do not deny possible cooperation on that field, however, I have my doubts.

Anyway, I suggest you not to get close to our operational areas, until the permission from the command is received. You are also advised to get a unifying tag or provide the full list of your ships to avoid the accidental engagements in case if we have a deal.

Attachments:

Honneur et patrie,

Minori Shikizumi
Brigadier
La Maréchausée de Gaule

Transmission End

RE: Rcpt: MdG/- La Maréchausée de Gaule - Medusa - 10-18-2019

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

MEDUSA GORGON
The Mistress of Madness
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Warlord Moka
Blocked
- Not specified

respect and dignity shown towards one is earned, my darling, not something simply signed and upheld only in word. Actions are showing one's true colours and by our actions we all are judged. I am however agreeing with your terms for now and am accepting what you were outlining. Though please keep it someplace closely up your mind that I am expecting treatment similar of what you are asking from me. Perhaps I am a mere single body but there are reasons that earned me my collection of folkloric names. I am not remembering that I told you about them and I am assuming it is not interesting to someone of your standing. We are leaving it at that for the moment.
Allow me still a word of advice again because you are listing Magellan as part of your claims. You are well advised not getting yourself on the bad side with the Lane Hackers Professorship, who dwell within this region. They can prove most powerful allies and even more powerful enemies, their technological capabilities are knowing no equal in Sirius and I am fairly sure the very same saying is correct for Gallia. And while a pilot's ship sometimes is incapacitated during fights, never was a Professor caught alive, or caught at all for that matter, so goes the saying. Sure a small group in comparison to the Royal Forces, their means in electronic warfare know no match and you sure are not wanting them disturbing your advance.
Speaking openly I am admitting that there are often times I cannot myself distinguish between the groups you were referring, the Rogues' rats, the Junkers and the Xenos. Illiterate and more often than not mind-bending degenerate in the worst ways is what is coming to mind thinking about them. All the same and nothing more than mere unwilling volunteers in my schemes.
But let us continue with going through your charter, shall we? In alphabetical order, Black Market Munitions, Counterfeit Software, Human Organs, Hydrogen Cyanide, Hypnotainment Bands, Nox, Nuclear Devices, Volunteers and Stablinine are all either part of my dealings or what I am interested in. Outside that order I am listing Cardamine because whilst I am not distributing it to the public, I am needing it for different reasons. Further those following me and those I am following are making use of what is called the Z-Series-line, products of Liberty Rogues' craft and commonly known by a Pirate design. Last, there are instances were I and others are making use of Cloaking Devices. I am needing exceptions for all of these from your laws with our deal, otherwise my operations and those following me and which I am following are severely hindered. Likely to how it was the case with your terms, so are my words not a matter of discussion.
You were right assuming that those who follow me and those I am following are not a force that is going out and making a difference in your supplies but I will try fulfilling some requests should you are having any. I am needing a full list of what your desires are though and where you are wishing them delivered. Information on the other hand is sold and not merely exchanged and should we are not finding ourselves with numbers for a generic compensation for each information then it appears you are going through a tedious and time-consuming process striking deals for each single one.
I will let you know of the unifying tag or the full list of ships when we finished an agreement.
I am hoping that you listened well, I am no friend of continuously repeating myself.
Have my gratitude and best regards and I look forward to hearing your answer.

18. Octobre, 742 AGS

Medusa,

I thought that I've made that clear. No exceptions. You can freely commence your shady business in areas that are not claimed by the Crown. I will ask you one more and the last time. Do you comply to the Gallic Royal Charter in full or we can close this conversation?

Attachments:

Honneur et patrie,

Minori Shikizumi
Brigadier
La Maréchausée de Gaule

Transmission End

RE: Rcpt: MdG/- La Maréchausée de Gaule - Medusa - 10-18-2019

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

MEDUSA GORGON
The Mistress of Madness
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Warlord Moka
Blocked
- Not specified

allow me a moment taking a deep breather because dealing with your stubbornness is tiresome. I am seeing that your claims are not extending into Liberty beyond Magellan and for this reason only I am agreeing on your charter. Should you ever change your claims we are going over all this again, though with less easily achieved compliance by me then. Seeing how you are liking your orders followed so strictly I will let you know that we are continuing our dealings outside the regions you are claiming. And are acting accordingly should Royal Forces feel that their intervention is necessary. I am no stranger to bloodshed and am easily angered when agreements are not upheld or altered one-sidedly.
Now please, if you would, address the other parts and have us continue this civilised and constructive.

18. Octobre, 742 AGS

Medusa,

I am not responsible for the Crown's claims, naturally, you are not in a position to deny the Crown such a right. For now, the Royal Charter is established, and since you agree the follow it fully... I will inform my command about your case and you shall expect the final decision from them. The full records of our conversation will be provided. And you will be informed of the results.

Until then refrain from entering the Naval's operation zones.

Attachments:

Honneur et patrie,

Minori Shikizumi
Brigadier
La Maréchausée de Gaule

Transmission End