Discovery Gaming Community
To: Martin Lawrence and GRG. CC: Velvet High Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Martin Lawrence and GRG. CC: Velvet High Command (/showthread.php?tid=174311)

To: Martin Lawrence and GRG. CC: Velvet High Command - Immortality23 - 10-19-2019

[Image: Is17ueq.jpg]
[Image: wWDBvtl.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Leader of Velvet.
Date: 19th October, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Reconsidering our initial deal.

Melissa sighs, obviously not sure how to begin speaking. She chuckles and shakes her head, before speaking in a soft and friendly tone.

"Mr Lawrence, it's taken a lot of thought to even be contacting you, and for what it's worth, this is not the message I'm sure either of us want. However, as you can probably tell from my demeanour, our relationship isn't... Reciprocal.

Now, I gave you administration of Ames, hoping that you would be able to work alongside us, and so far, I can't help but feel the tensions and distrust of the times you were in IRG. Quite honestly, this is a build up of past and current events that has led me to giving you this ultimatum. I see two choices for you and GRG going forward should you wish to remain on Ames. These are non negotiable.

1. You will hereby be taxed fifty million (50,000,000) a month, payable to "Velvet|Bank", for the use of the facilities on the station, GRG hands over every blueprint they have and above all, an apology for your attitude towards the Corinth administrator, with whom you have deeply offended from your attitude. There has also been a rise of concern form one of our allies about some activity you are doing within the Omicrons as well. I would request that you let us know, as a matter of mutual respect.

2. You leave Ames with immediate effect. Everything aboard the station that isn't a person remains and you are evicted from our stations because of your attitude. Any attempt to take anything off the station without approval will be considered stealing by the Organisation, and we will declare you exile.

Now, I have attached in full my reasons for this, as your continual attitude, your moral high ground and your petulance has irked this message. It also doesn't help, that we have allies who are more than concerned about some deal you're trying to achieve in the Omicrons."

Melissa bows her head respectfully. She seems calm, despite what was said. The transmission begins to end.

Melissa Jones - Leader Of Velvet - Fleet Commander Of Battlegroup Canis
== End Transmission==

RE: To: Martin Lawrence and GRG. CC: Velvet High Command - Dartes - 10-20-2019

- - - - : Incoming Transmission : - - -
- - - -: ID: Martin Lawrence : - - - -

- - - - : Secure Channel Open/Close : - - - -
- - - - : Encryption Level 2 : - - - -
- - - - : Initializing... : - - - -

- - - - : To: Velvet : - - - -

- - - - : Location: Unknown : - - - -

- - - - : Subject: Reconsidering : - - - -

[Image: 9rZ5LKW.png]

- - - - : Beginning Message : - - - -

Miss Jones,
This was something I expected for so long now.
You're hate towards myself and my workers because of our past has been shown by your organisation towards mine, on many points of view, even after we helped you.
Now, you can't force us to give you all blueprints we have, as simply we will not do it.
At the moment we are awaiting the arrival of some allies to give us a hand move.

I bid you a good day.
[Image: KtSg9fO.png]

RE: To: Martin Lawrence and GRG. CC: Velvet High Command - Immortality23 - 10-20-2019

[Image: Is17ueq.jpg]
[Image: wWDBvtl.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Leader of Velvet.
Date: 20th October, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Reconsidering our initial deal.

Melissa sighs, obviously annoyed by Martin's response.

"I would suggest you look at the attachment. Giving away our technology so that it has the potential to be used against our allies? Please, Mister Lawrence, I know you're a scientist and not a diplomat, but this is almost laughable. Not as entertaining as Bob's way of making us aware, however. God bless... What a champion.

I digress. You are to vacate Ames with immediate effect.

Should you wish to adjust your attitude, and come back with a reason for us to work together, then I welcome it. Until then, you have proven yourself utterly untrustworthy. And such a thing I do not see as a fruitful or reciprocal business partnership. You are hereby stripped from administration of Ames, and any and all access to the station, along with your employees. Removal of anything other than said employees will be considered theft. The Retribution along with a select team of STG operatives will be ensuring that this is done.

New administration will hereby be conducted by Ian Norris until a permanent replacement can be found."

Melissa sighs, obviously not very happy with what she had just said. The transmission ends abruptly.

Melissa Jones - Leader Of Velvet - Fleet Commander Of Battlegroup Canis
==End Transmission==

RE: To: Martin Lawrence and GRG. CC: Velvet High Command - thisDerius - 10-22-2019

[Image: z3LHKjP.png]

Greetings Mr. Lawrence.

My name is Tia Stormclaw and I am one of the higher commanders in Velvet.
The Freeport council has come with the next decision:

[X] Velvet will retreat all of their forces from Ames

[X] OSI are to become new owners and administrators of Ames Station

[X] GRG is not to set foot within the Southern Omicrons. No permission will be granted to overcome this

If the GRG enters the Southern Omicrons, they will be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave, they will be removed by force.
This is non-negotiable so we are ending this transmission here.

Have a good day.

Tia Stormclaw