Discovery Gaming Community
To: Hogosha Association - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Hogosha Association (/showthread.php?tid=174359)

To: Hogosha Association - Liberty Police Inc. - 10-20-2019

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

Republic of Liberty Laws Broken:

Good day,

We represent the office of Chief of Police Jean Holiday of the Liberty Police Inc. located at One Police Plaza in Colorado. A report has surfaced from a concerned party that a member of your organization is handing out threats. As it just so happens the Chief herself met the offender prior to this report being filed and a visual of the offending ship is being transmitted to you now. The Republic of Liberty does not allow threats of violence be made within our borders and you are being officially handed a cease and desist order, and a fine of Five Million Credits payable to LPI-Bank for violating Liberty Law. Since your official organization designation is on this Captains ship it falls on you to answer for his crimes, pay the fine, and ensure your man does not break our laws again. If this or any person from your organization ventures into Liberty and breaks our laws again we will have to take more aggressive actions and penalties to your organization to include lethal force. The Liberty Police Inc. will do all we can to ensure no violence occurs within our borders and you will comply with our demands.

I will reiterate what I just said, You are being handed a cease and desist notice, you will pay the fine for your transport captain breaking our laws, you will make sure your captain and any member of yours that enters Liberty to not break our laws. If you refuse and laws are broken, more aggressive actions will be taken against your Organization.

Captain Teo

RE: To: Hogosha Association - Hogosha Alliance - 10-21-2019

[Image: f2JwAsY.png]

The Nikkyo Consortium

I bid you a good day.

It appears that one of your officers got to see or at least hear from one of the few scattered remnants of the Hogosha Association. The Association is virtually non-existent, few remained flying under a flag which stands for not more but a memory now. The vessel in question does not appear to be related to the Silvereye Dragons, the last Syndicate of the Association with significant importance. Captain Teo belongs to the Takarabune Company, a small branch which fell mostly silent even before the Association fell apart.
Now how should we handle this? Let me introduce myself first of all.

Masura Sera is my name, head of the Nikkyo Consortium, the main joint between the Syndicates of the relatively newly formed Hogosha Alliance.
The temper of the Captain led to a behavior which is in no way appropriate to behave like in a foreign house at all. Our apologizes for this. As a sign of good will, we will make you avoid the trouble of running after the Captain to collect your fine. As we speak, it has already been wired to the designated neural-net account. In return we would like to request a favor. If Captain Teo or a member of any Hogosha Syndicate, Family or Cell is caught breaking the laws of the Republic of Liberty again, please send the Nikkyo Consortium the details. I can ensure you that a 'conversation' with one of our Kaikei's will convince him to change his behavior in a more effective way than any fine could.

We thank you for your understanding and making us aware of this little problem,

- Masaru Sera, President of the Nikkyo Consortium

RE: To: Hogosha Association - Kalhmera - 10-22-2019

----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: h532ZCX.png]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Chief Holiday
Liberty Police Inc.

[Recipient ID: Masaru Sera
Nikkyo Consortium

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Good day,

The payment for the fine has been received and I wish to thank you on behalf of the Republic of Liberty for answering very swiftly to this serious matter. I will personally send a transmission directly to you should we receive trouble from this individual again. He will be allowed to pass through Liberty unhindered unless another crime is committed. Hopefully he learned his lesson. Until next time.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated]-----