Discovery Gaming Community

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: From: |=DSS=| to: =CR= Ryo Kase (/showthread.php?tid=174381)

Pages: 1 2

RE: From: |=DSS=| to: =CR= Ryo Kase - Deep Space Solutions - 01-20-2020

[Image: UWBR8x9.png]

Deep Space Solutions

Maltese Space
SUBJECT: Proposal
TO: Ryo Kase

Planet Malta

Mr.Kase

I was not mistaken in thinking i could count on you and Crayter Republic, nor was my late husband. Your transport ships have already brought several loads of materials and our drones are separating each to where it belongs.

My engineeres are three-dimensionally mapping the outer layout of the new part of Elysuim base. Your engineers woould be most welcome to join this endevour. Thank you for this offer and please send them as soon as possible, I have a feeling Crayter engineers have a much more effective way of dealing with mathematical issues of three-dimensionall mapping.

Also, i would be more than happy to contact your Medical Department and have a new Medical installation.

Now, let us talk price for the service of your arriving engineers. They will have anything they need on the base and can use any of the non restricted areas, but i am sure they have mouths to feed back home aswell.

Kind regards

Sincerely,
Matriarch
Valerie "Scorpion" Gunsmith

RE: From: |=DSS=| to: =CR= Ryo Kase - Atreides2 - 01-23-2020

[Image: MsfwzoX.png]

Miss Valerie,

We are always looking for our people and at the moment, you and your organisation are considered to be Crayterian Residents. I have heard from the ISE HQ that indeed they dispatched a couple of ISE and Unity ships which may have delivered part of your required materials.

I have ordered ILL-Ibiza to head towards Elysium with 120 engineers and their gear. Also, from Hephaestus, they informed me that they are going to dispatch around 25 construction drones as soon as they finish with the new project on Yuma. I would ask you to look after our engineers and our drones.

For the medical department, contact dr. Nagal, is head of Medical on Yuma and she may be able to help you. In fact, I will CC her here and see if she answers. Remember, as head of a department, she may be out on any of our installations and may take some time.

You mentioned payment. As Crayterian Resident and Bussiness owner, you are exempt from payment but you must provide the needs of our engineers and the necessary materials fo maintain and operate our drones.
If you wish, you can make any donation towards the Crayterian Treasury.

Thank you for your time,
Ryo Kase, Minister of Development and Research.

[Image: 8-BA90-D46-B0-A074-C697836-C07005-F87-AF...h-full.png]

RE: From: |=DSS=| to: =CR= Ryo Kase - Doreen - 01-24-2020

[Image: k4oiLzN.png]

To: Miss Valerie
CC: Ryo Kase
Chief Medical Officer

Miss Valerie,

I hear that you are looking for some medical assistance. I am Dr. Doreen Naggar and I am the chief medical officer for the Crayter Republic. Before I can help, I need to know what it is that you need. People? Goods? Training? I can help in these areas and I have other resources available as needed. Feel free to contact me here with more info. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Doreen

RE: From: |=DSS=| to: =CR= Ryo Kase - Deep Space Solutions - 01-25-2020

Deep Space Solutions

Maltese Space
TO: Doreen Naggar

Planet Malta

Mrs. Naggar

I thank you for this fast response. Deep Space Solutions is building a large installation, so let me be brief.
We need medical supplies, medical equipment for our new improved medical facility. Anything you can spare would be of great use to us. I am prepared to pay for this service of course, and you yourself may come and oversee the progress of our new installation. You are welcomed to use most facilities aboard Elysium but i must warn you. Many parts of the station are severely restricted to high ranking personnel only.

I await your response.

Kind regards

Sincerely,
Matriarch

RE: From: |=DSS=| to: =CR= Ryo Kase - Doreen - 01-26-2020

To: Miss Valerie
Chief Medical Officer

Miss Valerie,

Your proposal sounds quite reasonable. I understand the need for security and restricted access. After all, we have that here as well. All I really need is an office or quarter for when I am there and somewhere for my staff to eat when they are with me. As I said before, I'm well connected so I can get you pretty much what you need.

If you can give me the coordinates to the base, I can begin getting goods to you. I will start getting a manifest together and rounding things up.

Respectfully,
Doreen

RE: From: |=DSS=| to: =CR= Ryo Kase - Deep Space Solutions - 01-26-2020

Deep Space Solutions

Maltese Space
TO: Doreen Naggar

Planet Malta

Mrs. Naggar

Or can i say Doreen, i see you are a deciseful person who acts fast and reliable. I like that, for i am such a person myself.

Location of Elysium sent via secured communication, you may begin your deliveries, i will be most happy to meet you if i return to this part of space on time. If not, my General Manager Lourens van Burick will receive instructions to take care of any of your needs personally.

Kind regards

Sincerely,
Matriarch

RE: From: |=DSS=| to: =CR= Ryo Kase - Doreen - 01-28-2020

[Image: k4oiLzN.png]

Miss Valerie,

I await your coordinates. I have some medical modules, research teams and pharmaceuticals all loaded and ready. There will be more to come.

Doreen