Discovery Gaming Community
Scientific Data sell locations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Scientific Data sell locations (/showthread.php?tid=174393)

Scientific Data sell locations - Caswell - 10-22-2019

Hello

I need some information about locations where i can sell Scientific Data please, i only know Dublin sellpoint but its stock limit reached.
Thank you.

RE: Scientific Data sell locations - Bannorn - 10-22-2019

Sci Data is a player commodity; the only locations to sell it at profit are POBs. I know that Goldgeist (Dublin) & Duisburg (New Berlin) both pay good rates for Sci-Data, and there will probably be others litered around Sirius (you'll have to explore, or players that run those bases will have to make themselves known). Alternatively, you can just sell it on the forum - the going rate is about 3 million per units, with lows at 2 and highs of 6.

How much data you got to sell? I'm usually looking to buy.

RE: Scientific Data sell locations - Darkseid667 - 10-22-2019

I have temporarily disabled the feature on Goldgeist station, since a player sold 1100 sci data from some 2 old derelict stations there and got 3 bio cr for it. I had to be the market-crier just to get my money back.
Not that I am not impressed by that ammount, and not that he wasn't totally nice and helped shipping hull segments afterwards for a cargo upgrade, but I think you rather should make threads in the "Marketplace-Equipment vendor" section of the forum for a while for selling sci-data. Cut out the middle man who doesn't want to sell other peoples stuff.

(10-22-2019, 02:59 AM)Bannorn Wrote: ...

I have currently 515 units that I could sell for 3 mio each Smile

RE: Scientific Data sell locations - Bannorn - 10-22-2019

(10-22-2019, 04:16 AM)Darkseid667 Wrote:
(10-22-2019, 02:59 AM)Bannorn Wrote: ...

I have currently 515 units that I could sell for 3 mio each Smile

I've got a hauler permanently parked on Goldgeist if you wanna put 'em up for sale. I think I'd bought everything in your last 2 loads within half hour of your post!

As Darkseid is saying, though, if you're mining data your best bet is usually to sell it on forum. Alternatively, POB owners/factions (RS and Duisburg, for example) can usually be negotiated with to set up buying schemes, since most need data at some point or other. Best way to find out is to either do a comm offering your services inrp, or contact them oorp on discord if you know someone who is looking.

Got the 530 sci-data shipped to the Goldgeist and enabled the trade of up to 1000 units of sci-data again.

RE: Scientific Data sell locations - Caswell - 10-22-2019

Thank you for the info, apreciate it.