Discovery Gaming Community
LG| Internal IMS (Instant Messaging Service) [ENCRYPTED] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: LG| Internal IMS (Instant Messaging Service) [ENCRYPTED] (/showthread.php?tid=174441)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

LG| Internal IMS (Instant Messaging Service) [ENCRYPTED] - LG| - 10-24-2019

[Image: yqg3iuo.png?1]
Enma Loyola at 00:10
Hello everyone.
Hope I did not forget anyone.
Get yourselves ready, prepare your ships and stuff we will start rolling soon.
I want all of you to be ready by the weekend.

RE: LG| Internal IMS (Instant Messaging Service) [ENCRYPTED] - Chuba - 10-24-2019

[Image: qBFa6Gj.png?1]
Angel Aparicio at 00:10
Evening, Enma
I'll be ready sooner than later.

RE: LG| Internal IMS (Instant Messaging Service) [ENCRYPTED] - Loyola - 10-24-2019

Enma Loyola at 00:11
Great, this thing works. Good thing that least you are staying up late.
We will need a public office, preferably off Malta. Do you have any ideas on location?

RE: LG| Internal IMS (Instant Messaging Service) [ENCRYPTED] - Chuba - 10-24-2019

Angel Aparicio at 00:11
Off Malta, huh? What about that Freeport in the Tau-whatever?

RE: LG| Internal IMS (Instant Messaging Service) [ENCRYPTED] - Loyola - 10-24-2019

Enma Loyola at 00:13
FP 10 is too close to Malta, no point really. Freeport 6 right next to Kyushu. I mean I can do that, but we will have KPT agents sitting in our office from the first day. That's lame.

You will laugh, but when I think of it, there are only 'popular' options such as FP 11 or eh, Barrier Gate? I don't know. What do you think about those? I guess 11 is more solid. But yeah, I need some outside input.

Angel Aparicio at 00:17
I am personally a fan of barrier gate. We can do that and in fact, we should do that. It is probably the only true neutral place for us without any kind of righteous bastard trying to crack us.

Enma Loyola at 00:29
Uh, Barrier Gate reminds me of my time in Auxesia. I will be getting some heavy flashbacks there.

RE: LG| Internal IMS (Instant Messaging Service) [ENCRYPTED] - Yazov - 10-24-2019

[Image: 7LGEKAC.png?1]
Emilie-Sophie de Belmond at 00:53
Good evening, everyone. Seems like the patching up was a bit delayed on my end.
There is that Cape Wrath base in Newcastle. Perhaps we could settle down on it for the time being.
What do you think?

Enma Loyola at 01:29
Welcome Emilie-Sophie. We can use Cape Wrath, but you don't expect us to settle down. Be sure soon almost everyone will be after us.

Sooo... I have plans, but your input and help would be appreciated. I intend to discuss all important matters with you people. We need to start to make money. Bretonia seems to be vulnerable, their communications are wasted, war losses and all things. I think that gold in Dublin and some convoys are free to take. If Sairs get in our way clear them out, you know the drill. Maybe refresh the Cardamine market out there as well.

I'd dispatch some wings for Liberty too. Should contact the locals there, Rogues, Hackers. Hackers are especially important because they used to hold a juicy bounty board. I'd appreciate it if someone who's good at talking would help me there.

RE: LG| Internal IMS (Instant Messaging Service) [ENCRYPTED] - Reeves - 10-24-2019

[Image: V58p4hH.png?1]
Ryan Walthers at 01:49
Hello.

I'm assuming that I was looped into this because of my ability to investigate. I'm happy to help wherever a more observant approach is required. Let me know what I can do.