Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Liberty Rogues from the Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Liberty Rogues from the Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=174474)

To: The Liberty Rogues from the Lane Hackers - Mildred Wolfe - 10-25-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: RCnZc6O.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

Good morning,

I'm contacting you on behalf of the Inner Circle concerning income rates and business interference at our eastern borders. As of recent, the Inner Circle has seen a rise in Rheinland-national pilots plundering about in Texas in numbers far too comfortable for our liking. Considering our past relations we've decided to take a verbal approach to this matter. For obvious reasons you've been relayed first above all others in the region that will need to be consulted with as well. The idea is simple:

A Liberty-system-wide ban on Rheinland nationals plundering our flock. The Inner Circle would like to know your thoughts on the matter.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Liberty Rogues from the Lane Hackers - Rudy. - 10-26-2019

...accessing transmitter node #23...
...opening_encription_protocols...
...masking sender ID. Transmitting ...

[Image: LVzVQ0S.jpg?1]

Greetings,
I hope my transmission finds you well. I'm Ampere... Your message landed on my desk, and in this matter, I will be your contact. The rumours and the voice of the people found its way to us. But that's all that they are. Rumours and talks. We need evidence, my esteemed friend. If there is solid evidence, that means our operations are under pressure as well. And the Boss would be very unhappy to hear that. Looking forward to hearing from you...

...terminating connection...
...transmitter node offline...
...transmission terminated ...

RE: To: The Liberty Rogues from the Lane Hackers - Mildred Wolfe - 10-26-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: RCnZc6O.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

Good morning,

It's a bit concerning you would doubt our judgement and as well demand "solid evidence" for a statistical analysis - as if such could be provided. When I say "increase", I mean the overall occurrences over a period of time. There is no one single encounter that can be used to directly warrant an action like this, if there was - it would be present here already. Disregarding that though, how have you not seen it already? Rheinland nationals coming to texas in drastic numbers is something we've all seen in the past, the breakout at Sugarland, and several blockading attempts in Texas.

I'd advise you to address while it's a building issue and not when it eventually becomes an issue neither of us can handle.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Liberty Rogues from the Lane Hackers - Rudy. - 10-26-2019

...accessing transmitter node #23...
...opening_encription_protocols...
...masking sender ID. Transmitting ...

[Image: LVzVQ0S.jpg?1]

My friend,
There was never a shroud of doubt in the capabilities of an esteemed member of the Lane Hackers. Altho I must admit, these statements are rather bold and adhere to the rumours and talks we hear in the bars. If it's a statistical analysis then I'm sure that your people have to sophisticated technology to provide evidence. I must say, I'm surprised by the claims we hear. The Rehindland nationals so far did not interfere with the Liberty Rogues operations to any concerning level. Our focus is currently based on the other side of Liberty.
And as a personal note. I don't know how the "inner Circle" works exactly, frankly, that's not my job. But I must say. That despite the old leaderships bloodthirst and low life behaviours are for the past. My friend, I suggest we stop throwing empty words to each other and get to the point. I want to see evidence that these people put pressure on your operation to a level where it's concerning. And if there is. And if it's valid. I will make sure to shift our attention to Texas.

...terminating connection...
...transmitter node offline...
...transmission terminated ...

RE: To: The Liberty Rogues from the Lane Hackers - Moka - 10-27-2019

[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

Mildred

As this communication was to the Rogues as a whole,
Your words have been heard. Your words are noted. Your words shall be adhered.

Trust in the Hackers from me is still paramount. I'll send a couple of scouts to determine
mine and my followers best course of action from here. Keep me in the loop with your
findings please. We will beat back the incursions.

Moka

RE: To: The Liberty Rogues from the Lane Hackers - Friendly-Freelancer - 10-29-2019

To The Lost Puppy,

Moka....... First you up and leave, the try to sit at the big boy table like you still have a plate here. *She laughs for a while* Silly Dog, you gave up that right when you left the Pack, again. As I'm sure you and the The Professorships have a long and detailed history. *She looks around* I do not see you around here. So if you have something important to say, or add do so the way all smaller packs do. *She smiles and waves at the camera*

Amy Hawthorne. The Boss of the Liberty Rogues

Mrs.Hawthorne.

RE: To: The Liberty Rogues from the Lane Hackers - Moka - 10-29-2019

Amy,

The stupidity you display on a frequent basis never ceases to amaze me.

I left leading the alpha pack due to your insubordination. You didn't want my leadership.

That was clear.

So I'll lead those who want to be lead, not all Rogues wear the same colours. You of all people
should know this, Amy of the Padua Rogues. Go back to being clueless.

Moka

RE: To: The Liberty Rogues from the Lane Hackers - Medusa - 10-29-2019

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

MEDUSA GORGON
Doctor Pestilence
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Not specified
Blocked
- Not specified

My, children, this was going on long enough.
The esteemed Lane Hackers Professorship was sending one of their Master Assassins informing us on their observations. Why the Lane Hackers are questioned for their intelligence is beyond me and is showing a severe lack of respect and gratitude towards them.
Amy, darling, you are not becoming a Rogues' boss through inheritance but through your actions. A boss is taking what they desire without a sign of consideration or mercy, none of the traits you are showing. You were nothing but a wimp before and right now you are even less and with the next best chance anyone is having, your back gets delighted about a knife.

Esteemed Lane Hackers,
please have the inner council and Professorship knowing that Moka, Medusa and those I follow and who are following me heard your words and are making all the needed preparations for our coordinated strikes. Continue your excellent work and please share any new information you come about, as we will do. Whatever it is that is creeping around in our turf, it will not do so for long.
Have my sincerest gratitude and more so my apologies for the misconduct shown by the primary pack Rogues.

RE: To: The Liberty Rogues from the Lane Hackers - Rudy. - 10-30-2019

...connecting_to_reciver_node #22
...encryption_activated...
...dynamic_masking_ON...
...compressing_signal...
...boosting_transmitter...
///SIGNAL STRENGTH 99%///

INCOMMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: TeV9od0m.jpg]

While this communication got out of hand bringing old assets and into a problem that is none of their concerns. The LR- considers this conversation finished. We suggest that next time, don't try to bring us into a fight, that doesn't concern us.
If Inner circle want to reach out to us, make it worth while.

COMMUNICATION TERMINATED