Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hacker Professorship - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship (/showthread.php?tid=174542)

To: The Lane Hacker Professorship - Kalhmera - 10-27-2019

----:[Incoming Transmission...Fire.Wall.Encryption.Enabled.

[Image: h532ZCX.png]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Chief Holiday
Liberty Police Inc.

[Recipient ID: Professors
Lane Hackers

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Frustrated, disappointed, loss, and anger. This is what I feel after what just transpired at Manhattan. Now I get it you Lane Hacker types have no care for our Government or Corporations. But there are lines that you just dont cross because at the end of the day you still call Liberty your home. To join in on the attacks that transpired with Nomads is a new low for the Lane Hackers. To put at risk losing Manhattan to the Nomads and in turn the rest of Liberty to them is baffling to say the least. Do you have anything at all to say? Do you want the Republic to fall? Because if it falls to Nomads there wont be anything left for the Lane Hackers to have.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated...Fire.Wall.Encryption.Enabled.]-----

RE: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship - Yoshida - 11-05-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2RueBG5.png][Image: YmO1E0E.png]
[Image: gzHCy6c.png]

Chief Holiday,

You are gravely estranged from reality if you believe that the colorful mix of emotions you are experiencing right now is something that concerns me. Perhaps you should have stayed on catwalk shows and left the very demanding job of Chief of Police to more capable and less emotional hands.

However you are far from useless. Your public announcement has alarmed citizens across the Houses about the dangers of the Nomads, something that the Republic has consistently tried to hide. On behalf of the Lane Hackers and The Order you have our thanks for your efforts to highlight and advance this cause.

If you possess any evidence to support your claims about my operatives, I would like to see those. Otherwise stop wasting my time with your harangue.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship - Kalhmera - 11-06-2019

----:[Incoming Transmission...Fire.Wall.Encryption.Enabled.

[Image: h532ZCX.png]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Chief Holiday
Liberty Police Inc.

[Recipient ID: Professors
Lane Hackers

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Your compliments are appreciated and your insults are about to be proven wrong. I have received another report of your operatives attacking one of my Sergeants while that very officer was being attacked by another Nomad that had ventured from the Omicrons. Your Operative goes by the name of Wolfe, an assassin of sorts or so I have heard from various sources and reports. I am being generous and giving you read only access to the report that implicates her. Your actions go against the very core of your beliefs. Your aim is to help the citizens of the Republic of Liberty, yet here you are helping the very bringer of doom you so quickly claim to not be helping.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated...Fire.Wall.Encryption.Enabled.]-----

RE: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship - Mildred Wolfe - 12-07-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 7OuXe4o.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

So this just hit my desk,

That's a hard negative, ghost rider. Your officer there neglected to mention a lot of things. Let's walk down the list of what really happened that day.

A. Your officer's vessel was on fire, he was flying a waran class bomber alongside an LSF agent in a Super Heavy Fightercraft and another Navy pilot behind the yoke of a guardian. The report neglects to mention either personnel.

B. Immediately upon my arrival the LSF agent deviated towards me as did the Navy pilot. Both fired up myself before I could enter range of the nomad. Naturally, I took it upon myself to put your officer out of his misery, as he had an imminent hull breach anyways from the damage he took from the nomad. Better me than an alien right?

C. Your beloved law enforcement, or whatever you'd call them, maintained fire on me while the nomad escaped. DESPITE my efforts to put it down afterwards in disregard to the people shooting at me.

Misuse of power is a punishable offense somewhere right? But it's certainly nothing you enforce, otherwise the scene would be a lot different.

What difference would it make to a corporation that does policework though, still a corporation.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...