Discovery Gaming Community
To: GRG, OSI and Freeport Administrators - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: GRG, OSI and Freeport Administrators (/showthread.php?tid=174572)

Pages: 1 2

To: GRG, OSI and Freeport Administrators - thisDerius - 10-28-2019

[Image: z3LHKjP.png]

Greetings to everyone. My name is Tia Stormclaw and I am one of the current leaders of the Velvet Organization.
Due to sudden retirement of Melissa Jones; Max Cosmatopolis and I have taken command of the Organization.

This also means that all current deals and standings need to be rechecked and looked over so I will kindly ask you all to state your current standing, Zoner base administration (If there is any) and/or your deals with Velvet.

Once we go over all this we can make a proper move forward and act as we should.

Have a good day.

Tia Stormclaw

RE: To: GRG, OSI and Freeport Administrators - Doc Holliday - 10-29-2019

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Miss Stormclaw

Greetings,

I do not believe that I have had the pleasure of meeting you. I am Dr. John Henry Holliday, founder of Med Force Enterprises. Learning of Miss Jones' sudden retirement is shocking to say the least as but a few days ago, I was meeting with her about Velvet and Med Force working together. It never even made it to signatures. Basically, Med Force Enterprises is its own entity but was to start a partnership with Velvet. As it is, I provide medical staff for most of the Freeports around Sirius in true Zoner fashion. I do hope that we can continue this relationship.
If necessary, I can meet with you to discuss things.

Respectfully,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises

RE: To: GRG, OSI and Freeport Administrators - Dark_Knight - 10-29-2019

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: LeZKZpr.png]
To: Tia Stormclaw
Subject: Freeport Checking
Encryption: Hard
Sun sits down cross-legged at her cushion.

"Hello I am Sun Koken, we met briefly. I am the administrator of Freeport 9, assigned by OSI and currently I have a understanding with Velvet that they guard Freeport 9. New leadership is always welcome, I shall miss my friend Melissa Jones but also welcome this new leadership."

Sun does her customary Buddhist bow.

-Administrator Sun Koken

Message End

RE: To: GRG, OSI and Freeport Administrators - Dartes - 10-30-2019

- - - - : Incoming Transmission : - - -
- - - -: ID: Martin Lawrence : - - - -

- - - - : Secure Channel Open : - - - -
- - - - : Encryption Level 3: - - - -
- - - - : Initializing ... : - - - -

- - - - : To: Zoners : - - - -

- - - - : Location: Unknown : - - - -

- - - - : Subject: Odd change : - - - -

[Image: 9rZ5LKW.png]

- - - - : Beginning Message : - - - -

Good day to whoever reads this,
I'm Martin Lawrence, but I think everyone here knows who I am, so I'm going to skip all the formalities.
It's an unfortunate news that this sudden change happened, but I'd like to congratulate you Miss Stormclaw and Miss Cosmatopolis for taking over the faction.
Velvet and Genesis have seen dark times in the past due to different circumstances I won't bother and comment, but I do want to think that this will change.
I think you are already well aware of the last agreement made by Genesis and Velvet, but I'm very curious how can we improve it.
Also the Genesis is administrating Ames Research Station, as you are aware aswell.
If you require anything else, my channel is open.
[Image: KtSg9fO.png]

RE: To: GRG, OSI and Freeport Administrators - thisDerius - 12-02-2019

Greetings to everyone. again.

The administration council has been brainstorming this for a while and here it is.

The previous agreement between Velvet and GRG was the following.

With the new agreement will stand as following.

I believe this is fair to everyone here and will ensure proper business on all sides.

Tia Stormclaw

RE: To: GRG, OSI and Freeport Administrators - Aazalot - 12-03-2019

[Image: 240?cb=20180618011857]
[Image: Logo-big.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Celcius Abonwood
* Subject: Agreements?
* Priority : 5

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Miss Stormclaw
Who Died and made Velvet King Exactly?
And where was my invitation to discuss such Agreements in the first place?
I will make things very clear from the OSI point of view, we do not need this "Agreement" to carry on doing what is already stated in most of this "agreement" Zoner Stations have always been open for Zoner's to come and go as they please, unless they have been naughty boys and girls of course. There are exceptions such as Livadia which is understandable and that is Velvet's station to dictate.

But stations outside of your control are none of your Damn business, Ames is owned by OSI and run by GRG, its up to the Ames administration who comes and goes to its station and if anyone gets charged, not Velvet.
And this Point 5.. Velvet SHOULD have information about projects, No it bloody shouldn't. Any information shared is a courtesy as stated above what OSI works on is none of Velvets business unless it involve's Velvet Directly, i do not expect to know what Velvet is working on unless OSI has to be involved with it, nor would i presume that you need to tell us.

All this is in my opinion is a power grab from Velvet, attempting to start exerting authority over other Zoner's. If The failing of the Confederation of Freeport's is anything to go by, there can never be a ruling body of any shape or form, nor is one needed. This agreement is complete rubbish and one that OSI shall not be agreeing to.
If OSI wishs to go to a Freeport, it will go to a Freeport, if Velvet wishs to come to Nichols it can come to Nichols, If OSI needs Velvet for defence, it will call Velvet, if Velvet needs logistical support or equipment it comes to OSI. That's it, we have no need for any over arching "Agreements"

The idea of an "Agreement", is that everyone "agree's", clues in the name, i was not privy to any discussions about this "agreement". Obviously if that's what this communication is about, discussing this proposal then fine let us discuss it, if its not and its just Velvet trying to shove this down our throats then I'm afraid i must decline.
In future i suggest you show a little more tact and involve the people you are including in your "Agreement" to allow them to "Agree".
Regards
Celcius Abonwood - Chief Executive Officer - Omicron Supply Industries

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: To: GRG, OSI and Freeport Administrators - thisDerius - 12-03-2019

Seeing that it took my proposition to get you here, you obviously did not read who was this transmission directed to. You could've stated your thoughts BEFORE I sent in my proposition so this could be avoided.

That aside. I never really wanted control over the Zoner populace, but at the same time, I don't want people knocking on my door because some Zoner research group blew up a ship in house space or anything like that. I am not pointing fingers here I am just giving you a random scenario.

Since you want to put it that way, I will make it easy on you. Ames is yours and I won't have anything to do with it. Velvet will pull back ALL forces from house space and its borders since it is none of our DAMN business what is going on there.

The research part is there to make sure I have nothing to do with those projects. Velvet has its own project which is open to all Zoners to participate in. I believe I have the right to know some synopsis on other projects not run by Velvet for the sole reason of securing Velvet from the same.

Livadia is charging the dry dock, not the trading visit you wish to do here and there. The way I see it, you lose nothing from this or you got hurt because you failed to read who was this transmission sent to (it has OSI in it as well).

The NCLE stands as it is as it was agreed with other groups aside from Zoners.

Freeport 5 has already been agreed on as well to be administrated by GRG. I think there is nothing more to add from my side.

Tia Stormclaw

RE: To: GRG, OSI and Freeport Administrators - Dartes - 12-03-2019

- - - - : Incoming Transmission : - - -
- - - -: ID: Martin Lawrence : - - - -

- - - - : Secure Channel Open : - - - -
- - - - : Encryption Level 3: - - - -
- - - - : Initializing ... : - - - -

- - - - : To: Zoners : - - - -

- - - - : Location: Unknown : - - - -

- - - - : Subject: Odd change : - - - -

[Image: 9rZ5LKW.png]

- - - - : Beginning Message : - - - -

Miss Stormclaw, Miss Abonwood,
I'd like to remind you to maintain as civil a demeanor as possible during these procedures. I personally have had more than enough of petty internal conflicts between the Zoner organizations and I do not intend to let this turn into another one.
Now, the Genesis and Velvet had, to say the least, quite a turbulent past and trust between us has been almost nonexistent. Lately we have been working together with OSI on the construction of the Colony Vessel moored at Livadia Shipyard, a vessel which in the end will be given to Velvet in return for compensation of services rendered as previously agreed.
This brings me to the 3.1 point of the proposed agreement. The administrator of Livadia, Mr. Bobberson, said
Bob "Bulldog" Bobberson the third, Esquire Wrote:Due to this you've left me no choice but to add a fine, which we'll reduce from the price.
You heard me right laddy. instead of 500'000'000, due to storage costs, you'll now only be
gettin' 499'999'999! Hah! Bulldog wins!
This was meant for the payment for the Colony Vessel and includes the fee of the drydock. Was this meant to be a one time thing only? Because if so, the 3.1 point, at least in my opinion, should be modified to reflect that the fee is applicable only to the construction or restoration of vessels and not vessels that intend to simply repair and restock.
Following the words of the OSI representative, I cannot help but emphasize the need to partially agree with Miss Abonwood. Before sharing or demanding information, the other party should agree to sharing them or not. After all, in the end we are three different entities that have three very different goals and very different methods. That said, while we in true Zoner fashion do not all fly under the same banner; maintaining our independent way of life is something each of us aims for. Please do correct me if I’m mistaken in that assessment.
After all everyone is welcome on any Zoner base, as long as they respect the rules. Am I correct?
In summary, we need to cooperate. Which means getting along to a degree and not accusing each other or casting blame. Endeavors like those brings no benefits to us as Zoners.
Regarding the rest of the, well, in respect to Miss Abonwood I shall refer to as a proposition, the Genesis agrees to the terms mentioned, providing our concerns mentioned above are addressed.
[Image: KtSg9fO.png]

RE: To: GRG, OSI and Freeport Administrators - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 12-04-2019

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Blaine Chara
CC: GRG

Miss Stormclaw,

We are a world away out here in the Taus so please, the influence of Velvet out here isn't necessary. Our problems are different and between myself and the administrator of Freepor 10, we have things under watch out here. If GRG wants to use Freeport 6 for something, they can contact me directly. In the meanwhile, anyone who visits Freeport 6 is subject to Zoner law and we do enforce them out here.
If you wish to discuss this further, feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Blaine Chara
Administrator, Freeport 6

RE: To: GRG, OSI and Freeport Administrators - Dark_Knight - 12-04-2019

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: LeZKZpr.png]
Subject: GRG Agreements
Encryption: Hard
Sun sits down cross-legged on a cushion.

"These proposals seem wise and in some ways sound, but only if all agree to it. I am not of importance within these talks, just merely another Freeport administrator. Of course GRG is always welcome on Freeport 9 and I can provide room for their research so long as it does not jeopardize the peace within Freeport 9, that is all"

Sun does her customary Buddhist bow.

-Administrator Sun Koken

Message End