Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers (LH~) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers (LH~) (/showthread.php?tid=174612)

To: The Lane Hackers (LH~) - Hemlocke - 10-29-2019

[Image: 264px-LR_Logo.png]
-<|>-Incoming Transmission-<|>-

Comm ID: Josie “Rose” Hemlocke

Well.....

I suppose when you contact the rogues you get what you asked for. Personal grudges, any lack of respect for others or themselves to hold themselves to a higher standard. It truly is a pity when arguably the most bloodthirsty out of the bunch comes forward with words of reason.

As you have no doubt noticed there has been some... inner conflict within the rogues. While I was away for what actually happened and am not a fool enough to speak upon things I do not understand, I will say this. What happened here was entirely unnecessary and unprofessional to the highest degree, I'll make sure this is avoided in the future.

Now, away from the chaotic prying eyes of that convoluted and petty mess. I have some inquiries for you. One of your assassins contacted the rogues on the matter of what I can only assume to be Unioners being spotted in higher numbers than is usual in Texas. They mentioned a statistical analysis, one of our pack requested evidence and was responded to in a less than respectful manner to something so minuscule and simple it should have barely been of inconvenience. He is a man of facts just as I am, and if we are to contact the Union and make demands they stay off our turf, we would like to be armed with the evidence required so we're not throwing meaningless accusations to the wind.

I would like to request the base data used to conduct said statistical analysis now, being reluctant to share information with us is akin to attempts of deception. I may be a rogue, but I am no fool, I suggest you treat me with the mutual respect we are both owed as allies. I am known quite well for my exotic and extremely violent temper.

There is something else that disturbed me about that communication. The assassin used the words. "For obvious reasons you've been relayed first above all others in the region that will need to be consulted with as well."

As far as I am aware, There are no others in the region that need to be consulted about this decision. As we are your only allies in Liberty. So what exactly did they mean by "all others in the region."

That sounds like plenty more than just a simple slip of the tongue.

I look forward to your reply.

-Hemlocke-

RE: To: The Lane Hackers (LH~) - Mildred Wolfe - 10-30-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: RCnZc6O.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

FORWARDING TO AMY HAWTHRONE & AMPERE

Good morning esteemed allies,

The statistical evidence is drawn every month from our Spyglass resources spread throughout the Liberty systems. In the past during the Rheinland Liberty war the Union never dared step foot in Texas for obvious reasons. Moving forward to the height of the Gallic war they rallied under their first banner but found themselves caught in a crossfire between the Military and the Red Hessians. As things looked more and more grim, they turned to both of us for plunder opportunities in the Texas system.

Moving forward with the spawning of Battlegroup Harmony and an apparent change in their higher ranks, they began to grow more and more confident peddling on our alliance for opportunities in the Texas system. Now, here we are. With Battlegroup Harmony all but asleep in the Texas system they've made Texas into quite the comfortable backyard.

These statistics, if you will, are drawn from hard evidence in history. This is what I mean when I say "we cannot provide a camera feed of any one particular event". Matters such as these reflect years of progress.

Moving onto your next concern, you are correct. It was not merely a slip-of-the-tongue that I mentioned we have other partners in Liberty. We have a network of contacts and eyes that would need to know what to look out for if we imposed a system-wide ban on Union? Si. Battlegroup Harmony, our allies coming down from Malta, and as mentioned before - other hired eyes.

This discussion was held before with the Union's main body, they have confessed to plundering more frequently in the Texas system in the past.

Quote:[24.03.2018 21:07:06] LH~Corporate.Scandal: I need to speak for an important matter with the UN convoy leader
[24.03.2018 21:07:59] UN|Stahlfresser: What is it?
[24.03.2018 21:08:19] LH~Corporate.Scandal: Alise I take it is you, correct?
[24.03.2018 21:08:31] UN|Stahlfresser: Correct.
[24.03.2018 21:09:30] LH~Corporate.Scandal: We here in the Lane Hackers heard some very good stories about your activities within our turf
[24.03.2018 21:09:36] LH~Corporate.Scandal: Namely Texas system.
[24.03.2018 21:09:59] LH~Corporate.Scandal: How you slammed multiple USI transports, general traffic, et cetera et cetera
[24.03.2018 21:10:36] UN|Stahlfresser: Your turf? It is as much our turf as it is yours.
[24.03.2018 21:11:03] LH~Corporate.Scandal: No my dear, Liberty is our turf as much as Bering is your turf.
[24.03.2018 21:12:10] UN|Stahlfresser: Are you really thinking that our turf is only Bering? Do you have a clue how many Unioner come from Texas as well?
[24.03.2018 21:12:55] LH~Corporate.Scandal: We want this cooperation to succeed but you need to share like we share with you our bountiful territory.
[24.03.2018 21:12:56] UN|Stahlfresser: And what is your point? There is no trouble between our factions, we do not limit your traffic into Bering.
[24.03.2018 21:13:44] LH~Corporate.Scandal: The Junker Marauders is a prestigious faction which is an asset to both the Lane Hackers and the UN.
[24.03.2018 21:14:20] LH~Corporate.Scandal: I heard you lately give them trouble with new restrictions.
[24.03.2018 21:14:27] UN|Stahlfresser: The Junker Marauders? Let me guess, it is the problem we have had with the Junkers recently.
[24.03.2018 21:15:00] LH~Corporate.Scandal: You restricted their activities in Bering. That's very unfortunate.
[24.03.2018 21:15:09] LH~Corporate.Scandal: We don't restrict yours in Texas, do we?
[24.03.2018 21:15:34] UN|Stahlfresser: We resticted their not their acivity we restricted the use of our Salvage field.
[24.03.2018 21:15:56] LH~Corporate.Scandal: We don't care what you do with mainstream Junkers and their ilk.
[24.03.2018 21:16:17] UN|Stahlfresser: And to mention it again, Texas is not only "your" turf.
[24.03.2018 21:16:37] UN|Stahlfresser: We also limited the Congress and any Junker.
[24.03.2018 21:16:38] LH~Corporate.Scandal: But for the Junker Marauders we would like to ask you to re-issue their allowances.
[24.03.2018 21:17:57] UN|Stahlfresser: They can pay for the use of the field but I personally will not grant them access to my ancestors ships!
[24.03.2018 21:18:38] LH~Corporate.Scandal: Is that the Unioners final decision on this matter?
[24.03.2018 21:19:01] LH~Corporate.Scandal: We could restrict the UN rights on extortion of Premium Scrap which comes from Texas.
[24.03.2018 21:19:13] LH~Corporate.Scandal: It's /our/ right, after all.
[24.03.2018 21:19:55] UN|Stahlfresser: This is my personal decision, ask the Oberkommando for this matter. I gave you my personal one.
[24.03.2018 21:20:12] UN|Stahlfresser: I am sure you can figure something out with them.
[24.03.2018 21:20:37] LH~Corporate.Scandal: Please forward the matter to the Oberkommando.
[24.03.2018 21:20:42] UN|Stahlfresser: But I am not willing to let those dirty Junkers violate my ancestors graves.
[24.03.2018 21:20:56] UN|Stahlfresser: Do it yourself.
[24.03.2018 21:21:05] LH~Corporate.Scandal: It is very important to us that our generosity is not being taken advantage.
[24.03.2018 21:21:52] UN|Stahlfresser: You are in contact with the Junkers. Or even better let them contact the Oberkommando.

I hope this suffices. Providing network charts and access to our network databanks is prohibited for obvious reasons. Our goal is not to alienate the Rogues in this decision, we are together in this matter afterall. The Union's priorities lie elsewhere, to them, our turf is a means to their end in other places.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers (LH~) - Hemlocke - 10-30-2019

I see...

Now that you've provided me with this, I can give you my refined thoughts on your proposal to ban the Union from Texas.

So armed with this positively ancient evidence of them admitting to locking junkers away from their own turf, which they are entirely in their right to do. You want to ban them from Liberty entirely, which is in our right to do should we both come to an agreement. Here's the problem with that.

If you want to lock them out of Liberty, you must accept the possible consequences of the Union retaliating and locking the Lane Hackers out of Rheinland, which is entirely in their right to do as Rheinland is their turf, not yours, and not mine.

You say there's been an increase in their traffic within Texas. I took a little trip down to the border. You know what I saw? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Your claims are backed up by heavily out-dated and irrelevant information.

And so what if they come into Texas to pirate? The shipping convoys they intercept were either just crossing the border into our territory, or departing from Liberty into their territory. In which case, we missed our opportunity to plunder them. This simply isn't a problem.

Since you decided to forward this communication to my fellow partners in crime, i'll say this. They could see this communication the moment it was put up, You know. For the sake of transparency, something the Lane Hackers don't seem all that comfortable with.

This isn't our problem. Figure it out.

-Hemlocke-

RE: To: The Lane Hackers (LH~) - Mildred Wolfe - 10-30-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: RCnZc6O.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

Afternoon,

The Union imposing a ban on our entry to an area of space we hold no interest isn't concerning in the slightest. They rely on us you see, not vice versa.

As for your own analysis of the issue at hand, it's quite naive to dismiss years of drawn data on the basis of driving down the lane one day and seeing nothing. Do any of us have posted thieves 24/7 at lane connections? No, if we did I think we'd be quite short handed. Si? Your assumption is the same as claiming planetary temperatures dropping over the span of 3 years is invalid because one day you walked outside and it was warm. Next you'll tell me that you saw nothing all week, and that the claim is still void. An inept observation, but I wouldn't expect much more of you. Hence why the factual evidence was provided.

Plundering those leaving our borders may seem all the same to you since it's on the very end of our trail - yes. But if this situation continues to grow as it has over the past few years it may very well develop into a case of territory claims. Something that will undoubtedly draw your attention in depth.

It's a shame you feel this way on the issue. Perhaps your superiors will think differently.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers (LH~) - Hemlocke - 10-30-2019

Superiority complexes bore me...

Don't you think if my "superiors" thought differently than myself, they would've taken the time to lick your boots already?

Since you didn't get the message. I'm simply going to cut this communication, my peers knew of this even before you forwarded a conversation they were already a part of. We may be allies, but we're not going to deal with your lack of respect, or your personal quarrels with another one of our allies.

Oh yes, something else. The next time your Inner Circle want to talk to the leader of an organization, they should send someone far more important than yourself.

Have a splendid day, goon.

-Hemlocke-

-<|>-Communication Terminated-<|>-