Discovery Gaming Community
Hellooooo - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hellooooo (/showthread.php?tid=174657)

Pages: 1 2

Hellooooo - Dieter Schprokets - 10-31-2019

Hey Y'all

I'm playing around on the server a bit and confess to being a bit confuzzled as to the state of things.

Gallic War Over? Leeds Fried? What the heck is a Crayter Republic? What is the state of things between Rheinland and Liberty?

And what is up with bombers? I have equipped one with the intention of RPing a disgruntled Veteran unlawful, and I have no idea what these new weps are. I'll bet they are no longer as useful against fighters...

Who do I ask about the Liberty Rogues?

How is BAF? RM? Any interesting Merc or BH Factions? I hear the Core still exists, as do the friendly neighbourhood commies.

I seek knowledge!!

RE: Hellooooo - Megaera - 10-31-2019

Ask Hemlocke about the Liberty Rogues.

RE: Hellooooo - Spectre - 11-01-2019

TL;DR

Gallia lost
Leeds got bombed
Crayter is like a mini-house
Rheinland and Liberty are neutral
Bombers are finicky, hit or miss against snubs
For rogues as @Friendly-Freelancer
BAF is alive and well, hail the BBC
RM is alive, hail Baake
BHG| is still a thing, impressively

Never knew you but I hear you're old. Looking forward to meeting in game.
:^)

RE: Hellooooo - Avalanche - 11-01-2019

Bloody hell. Welcome back Fleet Admiral.

RE: Hellooooo - Hemlocke - 11-01-2019

Uh..... Damn. Welcome back.

Josie "Rose" Hemlocke#7961 on Discord, can get you in touch with the rogues

RE: Hellooooo - Y'berg - 11-01-2019

Hey, welcome back.

Y'berg#2090 on Discord, I can get you to LR- and BAF| chats

RE: Hellooooo - Altejago - 11-01-2019

Hi mate, been a while.

All Bretonia stuff should be directed to @Victor Steiner

LR- stuff has been explained on who to contact - Indy Rogue stuff relating more to NPC lore see me or @Chiper

RE: Hellooooo - Hemlocke - 11-01-2019

Rogues haven't changed at all lore wise since you left, so you don't need to worry about that. Still a bunch of disorganized thugs with egos bigger than LPI's lust for donuts.

Cassini got yeeted, bout the only thing that's happened.

RE: Hellooooo - Thexare - 11-06-2019

what the actual *****

As for what the Crayter Republic is, just look at the acronym.

RE: Hellooooo - Durandal - 11-06-2019

(10-31-2019, 11:54 PM)Dieter Schprokets Wrote: Hey Y'all

I'm playing around on the server a bit and confess to being a bit confuzzled as to the state of things.

Gallic War Over? Leeds Fried?

Here's a treasure trove of news articles that should get you up to speed on how the war ended. Start from "The Minarchy Surfaces" and work your way up. I'd suggest using the Online Navmap to supplement your reading.

(10-31-2019, 11:54 PM)Dieter Schprokets Wrote: What the heck is a Crayter Republic?

Colonial Remant became a micronation.

(10-31-2019, 11:54 PM)Dieter Schprokets Wrote: What is the state of things between Rheinland and Liberty?

They peaced out circa 2015.

(10-31-2019, 11:54 PM)Dieter Schprokets Wrote: And what is up with bombers? I have equipped one with the intention of RPing a disgruntled Veteran unlawful, and I have no idea what these new weps are. I'll bet they are no longer as useful against fighters...

You nailed it. Bombers have a much wider array of weaponry now, but none of the heavier weapons are terribly effective against fighters. The SNAC and Corona cannon are both modified by a plugin to boost their damage against capital ships, so don't be deceived by the stats in the infocard.

(10-31-2019, 11:54 PM)Dieter Schprokets Wrote: Who do I ask about the Liberty Rogues?

I think that's been adequately covered.

(10-31-2019, 11:54 PM)Dieter Schprokets Wrote: How is BAF? RM? Any interesting Merc or BH Factions? I hear the Core still exists, as do the friendly neighbourhood commies.

BAF - I'd talk to @Markam

Regarding [RM] I have... feelings, and will abstain from commenting.

There isn't much in the way of mercs right now, mostly because mercing is a lot of paperwork and the server pop isn't what it used to be. BHG are still technically kicking around though. No more Reavers or Mandalorians.

The Core did the whole CR thing and became a micronation.
SCRA are... actually largely the same, except they have some bases outside of Omega-52 now.