Discovery Gaming Community
To: BD| & GC| // From The Order - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BD| & GC| // From The Order (/showthread.php?tid=174658)

To: BD| & GC| // From The Order - Order Overwatch - 11-01-2019

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ The Order Overwatch General Assembly
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 01/11/826
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Blood Dragon Shogunate, Sisterhood of Light

Notice of new hostilities

On the 1st of November, 826 A.S. a ragtag group of Outcasts and Gen’aan fighters ambushed Order patrol in Kyushu, just mere meters away from Hokkaido jump anomaly. This is a formal notice to our Kusari allies that we are officially denouncing the Gen’aan and declare a state of war between our two groups. We do not view them as part of the Sisterhood at large, and as such Sisterhood of Light will not in any way be targeted or harassed by any code-obedient Order operative. Any aid to Gen’aan will be seen as act of hostility, however any aid rendered to Order will be not only be recognized as honorable ally but also rewarded handsomely.

Evidence 1, Gen'an threats towards Overwatch outside of GC jurisdiction.

Evidence 2, Black box records from the initiation of hostilities
Code:
[01.11.2019 01:17:10] GC-Yamada.Mariko: Konbanwa
[01.11.2019 01:17:13] Order|Linnea.Holt: almost there
[01.11.2019 01:17:18] Order|Handsome.Mikhail: So the coven of witches is waiting.
[01.11.2019 01:17:27] GC-Akemi.Takara: Konnichiwa Order pilot, seems you have a death wish coming here.
[01.11.2019 01:17:31] Order|Linnea.Holt: My throat and nose are killing me and I want to medicate against it
[01.11.2019 01:17:33] GC-Yamada.Mariko: Ofcourse, you encroach on our territory
[01.11.2019 01:17:36] Order|Linnea.Holt: But this is too golden to let slide
[01.11.2019 01:17:47] Order|Handsome.Mikhail: You abandoned my comrade in arms previously, why should I care about what you think?
[01.11.2019 01:18:05] Order|Linnea.Holt: Mariko
[01.11.2019 01:18:10] Order|Linnea.Holt: 36k
[01.11.2019 01:18:13] Order|Linnea.Holt: Jump to hokk
[01.11.2019 01:18:26] Order|Handsome.Mikhail: Nonetheless part of your coven.
[01.11.2019 01:18:31] Order|Linnea.Holt: A 3rd logged
[01.11.2019 01:18:39] Order|Handsome.Mikhail: We will enroach on any territory as we see fit and you will not interfere.
[01.11.2019 01:18:55] Order|Linnea.Holt: Err
[01.11.2019 01:18:58] GC-Yamada.Mariko: That is where you are wrong
[01.11.2019 01:19:08] Order|Handsome.Mikhail: And what are you going to do about it?
[01.11.2019 01:19:12] GC-Yamada.Mariko: This is Gen'an sovereign space
[01.11.2019 01:19:19] Order|Handsome.Mikhail: Gen'aan my ass.
[01.11.2019 01:19:25] GC-Yamada.Mariko: Oh feisty
[01.11.2019 01:19:35] Order|Handsome.Mikhail: Again, what are you going to do about it. Yell angry words?
[01.11.2019 01:19:46] Order|Linnea.Holt: jumping now
[01.11.2019 01:20:05] GC-Yamada.Mariko: I can do whatever I like
[01.11.2019 01:20:15] Order|Handsome.Mikhail: Too fearful to say what is really on your mind.
[01.11.2019 01:20:22] Order|Handsome.Mikhail: That is a sign fo weakness. Holt, group up.
[01.11.2019 01:20:28] Order|Linnea.Holt: Whats going on here?
[01.11.2019 01:20:29] GC-Akemi.Takara: We will scrap that ship of yours and your body will float in this cloud to be never found.
[01.11.2019 01:20:35] Order|Handsome.Mikhail: Oh
[01.11.2019 01:20:44] Order|Linnea.Holt: Oh, that doesnt sound good.
[01.11.2019 01:20:45] Order|Handsome.Mikhail: I will feed you to Akabatian lizards
[01.11.2019 01:20:47] GC-Yamada.Mariko: did I allow you to leave?
[01.11.2019 01:21:09] GC-Akemi.Takara: Lets do this
[01.11.2019 01:21:11] Order|Linnea.Holt: Oh okay, it will be like that then.
[01.11.2019 01:21:30] Order|Linnea.Holt: Assisting fellow agent.
[01.11.2019 01:23:36] Order|Linnea.Holt: backup is here
[01.11.2019 01:24:08] Luis.Torres: Well this is quite the catch Chrysanthemums
[01.11.2019 01:24:23] Luis.Torres: Look's like you have this one for now
[01.11.2019 01:26:59] Order|Linnea.Holt: takara dry
[01.11.2019 01:27:54] Order|Linnea.Holt: more gc-
[01.11.2019 01:27:55] GC-Hanako: "Well isn't this interesting."
[01.11.2019 01:27:56] Death: GC-Akemi.Takara was put out of action by Order|Handsome.Mikhail (Mine).
[01.11.2019 01:28:03] GC-Hanako: "Arming weapons"
[01.11.2019 01:28:05] Luis.Torres: Alright
[01.11.2019 01:28:11] Luis.Torres: Time to step in
[01.11.2019 01:28:13] GC-Hanako: "Moving in to engage"
[01.11.2019 01:28:18] Luis.Torres: Unleashing thye Krakens
[01.11.2019 01:28:18] GC-Hanako: "Opening fire."

You may had tolerated presence and neighbourhood of those Nomad worshippers but we will not. While we will not harm cardamine smuggling rings that are vital to Sisterhood of Light and their allies down south such as Lane Hackers, our mission statement for this campaign is to push Outcasts and Gen’aan out of Kusari core space proper. We had acted in reasonable act of self-defense to break out of the ambush and they had showed us no mercy. No mercy will be shown to Maltese puppets in return.

Admiral Michal Golanski
Admiral Linnea Holt
Black Fleet, The Admiralty Board

RE: To: BD| & GC| // From The Order - Emperor Tekagi - 11-01-2019

[Image: GCCommAimi4_02.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Grand Admiral.

⧫ Will they ever behave?

I saw this coming from miles away. Do we have to suffer seeing yet another part of our Sisterhood going too close to Malta, forgetting that we are our own organization with our own goals and aims? Their behavior starts to remind me of the Sisterhood of Dreams. Let us hope that they stop at just representing Malta's diplomacy in Kusari and not go as far as the Sisterhood of Dreams and start worship the Nomads directly.

We wish to inquire about the "previous fight" you were involved in within Kusari space. What did the Gen'an Cell do there? Knowing more would help a lot in clearing this situation. I can understand being upset if they abandoned you against a common foe, such honor-less acts towards friends are not acceptable.

Furthermore, we wish to ensure the Order Overwatch that their agents are welcome on our bases, regardless of the senseless hostility shown by the Gen'an Cell. I advise you against using them a lot though as it will be troublesome to ensure that no Gen'an personnel attempts to attack Order agents on the bases.
Given they did not contact us about this matter at all, I assume they go ahead of their mind and claim they have no need to share such a... troubling encounter with us.
Repeated aggressive behavior by the Gen'an Cell should be wired for everyone to see here. We will step in once it becomes clear there is no chance of a diplomatic solution found between the Order Overwatch and the Gen'an Cell themselves. In case this matter comes to be, we ask the Blood Dragon Shogunate to kindly assist any diplomatic approach in the future. If need arises, we will take the freedom of involving third parties such as the Lane Hackers into this, given the fact that they can end up affected by such needless turmoils as well.

For now we would advise the Order Overwatch to kindly ignore the Gen'an Cell when operating in Kusari space until a joint effort can calm this hotheads down. Also lower your pilot's tone a bit, it will not make things easier, hai? Act in self-defense only.

We thank you for bringing this matter to us.

Signed, Aimi Amaia, スパイ.

[Image: NoSignal8.png]

RE: To: BD| & GC| // From The Order - Omicron - 11-02-2019

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 02/11/826
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Blood Dragon Shogunate, Sisterhood of Light

Genaan

Attempt to diplomacy implies that the other side has mental capacity to comprehend the consequences of one’s actions, namely provoking a war with The Order. As implied from the Tau 37 incident communication, the other side could not (or did not want to) provide any meaningful information and closed off the channel immediately after their poorly constructed ruse had failed. However, what can you expect from people who cannot fight their own battles and insist to assault someone who does not identify themselves as enemies of Chrysanthanemum’s cause with double the numerical advantage. We are talking about people whose leader is incapable of deciding her own destiny, referring to Maltese don like obedient puppy for their next directives. Any choices they could legitimately lay claim to be their very own intellectual property are acts of wanton acts of death and destruction against targets of no tactical or strategic value. That or overwhelming any perceived opposition that insulted them with their very presence or calling things as they are, refusing to follow a very strict code of ‘Gen’aan political correctness’ as it may be called.

Unlike you, they lack a sense of the big picture - they are unable to plan ahead to achieve their objectives in their totality nor they have any institution or protocol in check to reinstate a new world’s order. Gen’aan represents anarchy, ironically an antithesis of Order. Furthermore they lack any kind of maturity to acknowledge practical and moral results of acts they commit. They have spiritual and intellectual depth of a Liberty Rogue recruit who stuffed with cardamine and alcohol cares not what the next day brings. All that is important to them is that a man dies by their hand today and it was proven that it does not matter whether they are patriarchal neo-conservative Samura execs or fairly open-minded individuals. They are slaves by their own accord, doing everything Malta orders them to with token appreciation returned in kind to maintain illusion that Gen’aan are “equal partners”.

How many Order ships have to be potentially be destroyed before you do something or understand that harsh reprisal is the only language these savages understand?

To Blood Dragon Shogunate. After consulting the matter with one of your Rep’s, I am submitting intelligence that you are seeking after. I have no doubt these ships were supplied with the best of intentions but as the saying goes, it is the very fabric of the hell’s pavements. What follows is a visual identification of a “Tachi” class fighter from blackbox of two fighters involved in the incident. You can see the clear and unmistakable unique configuration of Tachi’s wing structure on a Kusarian frame. Do with this knowledge what you will.

Any kind of diplomatic talks involving Gen’aan are bound to be fruitless for already specified reasons but we will send a delegate if such a meeting is held and secured by the Shogun’s court own private retinue only. We will not agree to any kind of cease fire for the duration of the process as Gen’aan poses nothing we really want, has no notable warrior’s honor binding them to terms of any agreement nor any of potential hostages they could offer in exchange would be nothing more than expendable suicide bomber and excuse to murder a high ranked Overwatch official. In short, they have no credibility.

The ball is in Gen’aan’s court, though I am almost certain they believe it is our turn to beg for forgiveness. If they pay notable reparations for damaged assets, ban Outcast combat ships from Kusari and follow GC’s primary cell established diplomacy I will consider ignoring their insults and their very existence similar as to what was before Kyushu ambush. Though doubtful it would hold, their leader is more likely to drown me in ‘acceptable casualties’ than to address terms I would use to name her in person.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To: BD| & GC| // From The Order - Ashikaga Yoshiaki - 11-02-2019

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: vprI9XT.png]
[Image: Aqesy9Z.png]

To: Grand Admiral Michal Golanski

Subject: Gen'an Cell

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Konbanwa honorable Grand Admiral Michal Golanski,

This saddens me greatly to see two of our allies attack each other, though we did all suspect that one day this would happen. It is most dishonourable that this could not be prevented or solved without violence.

But this new information of the Gen'an cell using our technology against our allies is a breach of our contract, this is dishonourable on their end for not upholding to what we agreed upon. We shall deal with this matter immediately and notify them of this.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

As always you are welcome in our space and are free to use Blood Dragon bases to rest and rearm, however I would advise against utilising our installations as a means to wage war upon them, they are our allies after all.