Discovery Gaming Community
To: BD| - Sender: GC- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BD| - Sender: GC- (/showthread.php?tid=174660)

Pages: 1 2

To: BD| - Sender: GC- - Megaera - 11-01-2019

ID: Yamada Mariko
Recipient: The Blood Dragons
CC: None
Subject: Order

Konbanwa honorable allies,

Today we had an unfortunate encounter with the Order in our system of Shikoku. One of our pilots, Yamada Mariko encountered 2 Order vessels who proceeded to insult her. We do not tollerate such dishonor from anyone and certainly not gaijin. Below is a recording from our captain.

We launched ships to intercept the ships who attempted to dishonor us in our own system, where they openly stated that they were there to disrespect our sovereignity. At the time we had no visual of them so we spread out to look for them.

Later we encountered them again in Kyushu where they reaffirmed their intention of not respecting our territory. The gaijin continued to hurl insults and tried to taunt us into opening fire. Instead they were the first to fire, targeting my own vessel. Included are the logs of what happened in Kyushu. The Order Overwatch is no longer welcome into our domain. We will not ask you to take sides. Just as we respect the sovereign space of the Blood Dragons where their rule is law, we expect the Blood Dragons to respect ours.

Taisa
Yamada Mariko

RE: To: BD| - Sender: GC- - Jayenbee - 11-02-2019

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: GGYCl5I.png]
[Image: tGPptU8.gif]

To: Yamada Mariko

Subject: Allied Conflict

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Aisatsu Gen'an,

We have recieved several reports with regards to this, our Shogunate is currently deliberating on how to proceed.

While you do us honour to inform us of this and clearly state your intentions as to not pull the Dragons into this conflict, you have done us great dishonour with regards to engaging in hostilities with the Order, regardless of how you may have been simply defending yourself. I would suggest you refrain from utilising Dragon installations while these hostilities remain and keep such conflict away from our space. Naturally transport vessels will be allowed to continue freely as they always have.

Furthermore; if even a single Outcast vessel is detected within close proximity to Dragon installations or within areas that are of our most direct interest, we shall not hesitate to terminate them. Their influence on Kusari has been left unchecked for too long and we shall not tolerate any prescence of their capital vessels. Keep them reigned in, we only tolerate their prescence as they are necessary for the survival of your movement.

Expect further updates directly from the Shogunate.

Arigatogozaimashita,
Gotō Daichi
Nakai Clan Honour Guard

RE: To: BD| - Sender: GC- - Ashikaga Yoshiaki - 11-02-2019

[Image: vprI9XT.png]
[Image: Aqesy9Z.png]

To: Yamada Mariko

Subject: BD tech revoked

Konbanwa Yamada Mariko,

You have dishonoured us by not only attacking our allies, but in doing so have used our technology against them which goes against our agreed terms of use of our technology. From this day forth your ability to use our technology has therefor been revoked. All Blood Dragon assets and weapons are to be returned immediately and you will no longer have access to our technology until otherwise decided by us.

This includes the one "Hachiman", the three Dragon "Nodachi" Bombers, the cruiser weapons mounted on board your Ise Jingu and any other tech belonging to the Blood Dragons that you may have in your possession.

I do hope you will learn from your mistakes following this.

And since when were we splitting up Kusari between us? To my knowledge the Blood Dragons have never officially agreed to this and have thus far been content to share it with your organisation for the time being.

Ashikaga Yoshiaki
Shogun of the Blood Dragon Clans.

RE: To: BD| - Sender: GC- - Hemlocke - 11-03-2019

[Image: Flame_Lilly.png]

Comm ID: Katsuki Hanako
Subject: Equality Among Brother and Sister.

Such heavy handed and venomous words from those we deem our brothers and sisters in arms. You are to talk to us with such disrespect when we came to you with the utmost respect, alerting you that foreigners invaded our beloved lands already beset by plagues of greedy corporations and foreign influence? You demand we return tech that we more than earned and also command our allies to stay out of our homeland when they provide us with the necessary supplies to fight back our oppressors?

You dishonor not only ourselves with your reckless words. You dishonor our union and ancient ties. While you allow your foreign allies such as the Order into our homeland to attack our sisters, we will not comply with any order or outright disrespectful command you give. You are not and never will be our betters. We have shared our technology with the Dragons and would gladly do so again, we supplied the war effort on Tomioka and fought by your side against the corruption that plagues Kusari. You jeopardize such a strong bond over a conflict your ally started?

In regards to the "Nodachi" Bombers we requested, we never obtained the vessels. The Hachiman is still in our possession, and unless we can find suitable replacements for the weaponry on board the Ise Jingu, I, nor any of my sisters will tolerate being entirely defenseless on board the vessel. Most if not all of your technology will be returned to you as swiftly as it is possible. The weaponry on board the carrier however will take more time, as leaving such a large vessel without any capability of defending itself simply isn't an option. Especially if the Order Overwatch continues their acts of aggression. The Hachiman will be returned by the week's end. All fighter weaponry we have obtained will be returned to you as well. The Tachi used in this specific conflict was blown to pieces by the order fighters, our sister was lucky enough to escape with her life. It's possible it's wreck is still floating around the jump hole. Though my sister and I left immediately to return to safety with our marooned sister as we feared there were possibly more fighters on their way.

In regards to the Maltese encroaching upon your bases and attacking you. That is not our business, if you are assailed by anyone, you are entirely within your right to defend yourself by any means necessary as we did. We do not command our Maltese allies around as you have attempted to do with us this day, should they incur your wrath, it is not our place to judge what you do next.

You impose strict ruling on our sisters on your stations, stating clearly we are not to use them while these hostilities continue. We don't use your stations to launch attacks upon your allies, you don't use our stations to attack ours, that has been a long running understanding between our two groups. Rather redundant if I'm being honest with you.

Now. With all that said and out of the way, I have a small querie for you.

Do you plan to do anything at all in regards to the Overwatch? As we were the ones attacked by your allies I believe it is our right to know what you plan to do with the foreigners who disrespect us both by claiming they will invade whatever territory they see fit and attacking us so blatantly in our own home.

The Gen'an Chrysanthemums look forward to your reply, esteemed allies.

RE: To: BD| - Sender: GC- - Jayenbee - 11-03-2019

To: Katsuki Hanako

Subject: Brothers and Sisters of Kusari

Honourable Katsuki Hanako,

It is with a heavy heart that I offer my most sincere apologies for the disrespect we have placed upon you, but we feel it has been necessary. It is likely our sanctions placed upon you shall only last for as long as this conflict continues. I am most certain you understand our stance on this matter and may even be willing to sympathise with our situation, as I most assuredly do with yours.

While our 'union' does indeed have a deep and rich history, you must also understand the threats that we Blood Dragons must face on a day to day basis. Now, I shall not insult you by lecturing you on your own operations, as one may find himself becoming rather distasteful. So instead, I simply move on to ours; The Blood Dragon Shogunate is not only locked in a battle with the corrupt Keiretsu and it's Kaigun puppets, most notably upon planet Tomioka which has drained considerable amounts of our resources I would add, but we are also locked in an eternal struggle with the Aoi Iseijiin. This alien threat is only lessened due to the combined presence of the Dragons and the Kaigun within Tohoku, as well as our long time allies, the Order. Unfortunately, without the continued assistance of the Order in containing the infestation upon the heavenly structure there, I fear they would flood deeper into systems such as Chugoku and Hokkaido in force. We would most assuredly fight with honour and till the last, however even the mightiest warrior must be aware when he cannot fight. Heroic courage is not blind, it is intelligent and strong.

Now, you must understand why we Dragons feel so strongly against this conflict of yours with the Order and why we as your allies felt it necessary to deliver punishment for an act that not only jeopardises our organisation, but potentially the whole of Kusari.

Yes, the Order are gaijin, yet to us they are trusted gaijin. This said however, I feel I have been moved by your words. We Dragons too do indeed agree that Kusari belongs to Kusarians and Kusarians alone. One had hoped that together we could have worked in unison to resist the pressure of all gaijin, specifically that of the Outcasts and even our dearest allies, the Order. Perhaps we still could, perhaps the katana does not yet need to leave the saya. While we still dare speak, there is yet chance for progress.

With regards to how we are dealing with the Order's transgressions, I would usually request to know whom you believe yourself to be to ask as such, yet I feel we can speak as one ardent warrior to another, so I shall say this; we are instigating measures to prevent the Order from utilising our installations as a means to wage war upon you, should you find they violate this, I would trust you to inform us. Immediately. - Additional measures shall be taken in due time, perhaps some most favourable to yourself, as it would appear you have been wounded deeply by our actions and you have every right to feel so.

I shall put forwards an appeal to the Shogunate on your behalf in an effort to alleviate these technology sanctions, specifically with regards to the weaponry onboard your Carrier, as to my knowledge you had already pledged it to assist us over Tomioka. But I can not make any promises.

May your Chrysanthemum bloom ever more beautifully, sister. I look forwards to future discussions on the matter and would hope they prove fruitful for us both.

Long live the Dragons.

Arigatogozaimasu,
Gotō Daichi
Nakai Clan Honour Guard

Chūgi - 忠義 - Duty and Loyalty 'To everyone that they are responsible for, they remain fiercely true.'
Warriors are responsible for everything that they have done and everything that they have said, and all of the consequences that follow. They are immensely loyal to all of those in their care.

Subject: It's time to pick a side.

Perhaps you are stretched too thin, and work too many tireless hours to know this. But as you continue to allow the Order into our lands, the problem grows worse. We too are beset by the Aoi Iseijiin. They have entered Shikoku, the heart of our movement. The first instance was the Kusari Naval Forces siege on Kinkaku-Ji. The second time was when an Osiris class warship entered Shikoku, belonging to The Legacy of Orillion. Supposedly in search of Nomad Hives. Drawn to their presence, however, in doing so the Aoi Iseijiin fighter wing emerged from the cloud and fell upon our sisters with ferocity the likes of which I have never before seen. We held our own in a stalemate conflict until one of our sisters fell, then another. The Order war vessel was powerless against them. In this hopeless situation all seemed lost, and we were right. Heavy interference screeched across our communications, a deafening screech. Seemingly possessing a cloaking device of some sort, a considerably large Nomad warship emerged from the shadows, I am not versed well in nomad study, but it was at least three times the size of the Osiris. The Order fell against them, we fell against them.

Why do you allow these foreigners into the heart of our lands, they are the root of the problem. They draw an unfathomable enemy closer and closer to us with their presence that we have proven incapable of fighting. And then they attack us and turn our allies against us and this all seems fine to you because you "trust" them?

You say they help you in Tohoku. Then why are they in Kyushu? Why are they in Shikoku? As for when our hostilities will cease. As long as these foreigners roam our land and endanger the lives of our sisters, we will defend ourselves, and put them to the sword. It is an absolutely outrageous demand for you to expect us to roll over when we are attacked, simply because you trust these dishonorable mongrels who disgrace our homeland with their presence.

Any Order Overwatch ship found outside Tohoku or Chugoku will be executed. They are no longer welcome here, we tolerated their presence because you are our brothers and sisters. But the time for tolerance has past, they have disgraced you by attacking your allies after you allowed them into our home. They have disgraced our tolerance by attacking us.

Sister or Warmonger. It's time you decide.

RE: To: BD| - Sender: GC- - Jayenbee - 11-03-2019

Subject: Wake not the Dragon from it's Den

Aisatsu,

We are aware of such an event occuring, one of our own; Dragon Hayashi Aiko, was present and despite her fighting with such honour on your behalf, she returned to us in a critical condition that has left her forever scarred. Yet, despite this she continues to fight. In fact, I had to personally detain her upon Kyoto this morning as to prevent her from doing something drastic with regards to recent events. Her, like many others appear to hold your organisation in high regard, their warrior's honour has been tarnished.

You do raise an excellent point, where the Order are found, as are the Aoi Iseijiin. - Their excursions deeper into Kusari are a cause of concern for us, we had initially thought ourselves to have had an understanding, that together we would combat the alien threat. In doing so, many had assumed that meant Kusari was the Dragon's to protect. However; it appears the Order has lost faith in our capabilities and has dishonoured us to take it upon themselves to 'protect' Kusari through any means possible, without us. What you say may be true, are they truly the trusted allies we had thought them to be?

These are but speculations and questions that do indeed require answers, however, that shall come in time.

While we still find this conflict distasteful, we are not so disillusioned as to believe you should not defend yourself and never have been. If a single Order vessel is detected outside of Chugoku, Tohoku or Nagano, then one would assume they are not acting within the interests of the Blood Dragons and so are moving to wage war upon the Gen'an. This conflict began the moment the Order pulled the trigger, a retribution is very much expected and we shall have no part in it, but nor shall we prevent you from protecting you and your own.

Our stance with regards to the Outcasts is very clear. While we understand that you may reach out to them for support in this conflict, we respectfully ask that you restrict their operational area to zones that are necessary, we would very much desire to avoid an altercation.

We shall be having talks with the Order in the future with regards to where we stand as their 'ally'. I wish you the best of luck sister, may your blade strike true.

This channel shall remain open for the Gen'an to discuss anything with regards to recent events, it appears there may be much to talk about. - I shall fervently await further discourse.

Long live the Dragons.

Arigatogozaimasu,
Gotō Daichi
Nakai Clan Honour Guard

Jin - 仁 - Compassion 'If an opportunity does not arise, they out of their way to find one.'
Through intense training and hard work the true warrior becomes quick and strong. They are not as most people. They develop a power that must be used for good. They have compassion. They help their fellow man at every opportunity.

Subject: Long Live the Dragons.

I have been honored to have been able to talk to one such as you, Gotō Daichi. It puts many of my sisters at ease that our age old alliance will not be coming to an end over such a squabble. I appreciate your time with this matter. I will remember your name well, I wish Kusari were filled with more such as you, then maybe we would not be forced to lay our lives so far over the line at every waking moment for that which we care so deeply for.

I shall humble myself before you, and hope that in my anger, I did not overstep my bounds and trample on your honor. If I did so, I am deeply remorseful. As we both have seen a situation like this is very volatile, the bond between our two peoples has proven time and again to be stronger than the eroding sands of time. As per our agreement, all your technology will be returned to you as swiftly as we are able. And to avoid escalating any conflict within your own territory. We will remain away from Chugoku and Tohoku unless invited. However, we ask our transports be allowed access to Kyoto to purchase supplies.

I do need clarification however in regards to Nagano and your war on Tomioka. Do you wish us to to cease all shipments to the surface of Tomioka until the Order Overwatch cease their hostilities against us? With the war on the surface of the planet so fragile, such conflict in the skies above could have dire ramifications for those below. And should you wish us to stay clear of the system. Would you wish us to drop the supplies elsewhere so that your people may transport it themselves?

Thank you, Gotō Daichi.

the Gen'an Chrysanthemums look forward to your reply.

RE: To: BD| - Sender: GC- - Jayenbee - 11-04-2019

Subject: Continued Prosperity

Arigatogozaimashita,

I too am grateful for the patience you have given us in kind, our talks have indeed been most auspicious.

Moushi wake arimasen deshita. You should not feel remorseful, I can tell you believe deeply in your cause and are willing to lay your life on the line in the process. This is indeed an honourable approach to have and one we Dragons take very seriously, if our relations were to break down I am fully prepared to accept my own failings and commit seppuku, for I will have not only failed my Daimyo and the Shogun himself, but all Dragons and the people of Kusari. For this, I would be eternally honoured if you would be my kaishakunin.

As always, you are welcome within our space. Note that we do not desire to outright ban you, but instead we encourage this conflict to remain outside of it. Naturally, you can consider Chugoku a safe haven and we shall do everything in our power to ensure it remains so. I shall ultimately leave the decision of whether or not you desire to continue to support our efforts over Tomioka, I trust in your abilities to choose your battles wisely and to know your purpose when visiting that system. At this moment in time, we lack the infrastrure capable of redirecting logistics away from Tomioka itself, however we shall look into implementing measures that could avert such a problem.

If necessary, I would urge you to contact the Blood Dragons whenever you aim to deliver cargo enmasse to Tomioka, as then we can provide the appropiate escorts in order to deter any conflict. We shall not allow anything to prevent our war effort, regardless of who or what they may be, I hope you understand my meaning here.

Of all treasures the Dragon seeks, perhaps the Golden Chrysanthemum is the most precious of all.

Long live the Dragons.

Arigatogozaimasu,
Gotō Daichi
Nakai Clan Honour Guard

Gi - 義 - Integrity 'Warriors make a full commitment to their decisions.'
Be acutely honest throughout your dealings with all people. Believe in justice, not from other people, but from yourself. To the true warrior, all points of view are deeply considered regarding honesty, justice and integrity.

RE: To: BD| - Sender: GC- - Hemlocke - 11-04-2019

Subject: On my honor.

I do hold my sisters above everything else. I live my life in service of my Matriarch and Matsuda's light. I will relay the information you provided to my sisters. We will continue to supply your war on Tomioka, I will not allow a hint of danger to lead to the downfall of our brothers and sisters on the surface.

As for you, Gotō Daichi, I have never taken part of a seppuku ritual, however I can not help but be thrilled to be chosen as your kaishakunin. Know that it is rare that I set aside time for anything other than my sisters. But in the event you proceed with the ritual, I will answer your call regardless of my current situation. A warrior so true to their ideals such as you deserves a clean death, but should our war against Kusari's oppressors lead to your early demise, may you die bloody and thrashing in defiance on the battlefield like a true Kusarian should.

I must study the ritual to perfection so that should that day come, I make no mistake to dishonor myself, and ensure you obtain the death you deserve.

May your blade strike true in the fights to come.