Discovery Gaming Community
Public blog of Enma Loyola :comments disabled: - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Sirius News and Commerce (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: Public blog of Enma Loyola :comments disabled: (/showthread.php?tid=174669)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Public blog of Enma Loyola :comments disabled: - Loyola - 11-01-2019

[Image: yqg3iuo.png?1]
♚ Outcast Queen at 12:28 1/11/826
Hello NeuralNet. I decided to start this because I cannot be loved by visiting channels on a regular basis. I am not sure how often I will post though. Slowly restoring the old business, though it's getting harder to have fun. Getting older and older and simple things that were fun before are losing the charm. It's work and work and work. I sometimes feel like I am a little girl again, and sometimes doing something stupid while I feel like it. But it's always worth it.

Oh, I had a weird and intense dream today, but I've forgotten it as soon as I woke up. Also trying not to eat anything to lose the weight, got a few kgs extra, kinda annoyed by it.

Lately, I decided to burn some Bretonians like excess fat during the morning running. They were confused and decided to clarify like they always do, I did confirm my intentions. It took only 14 hours for Bretonians to pull the leash of their dogs on Malta as the don who's calling himself Consul, Escudero has called me. They appeared to be so patriotic, that they considered exiling and hunting down Outcasts for the Bretonian interests. Considering they are in deep love with CR along with Bretonia, any accusations of me being a traitor looked in the most ironic way possible.

Aggressive research institute and there are some hyenas calling themselves "senators" a lot? I am Gaius Iulius Caesar, Imperator Augustus, Diocletian, Domina et Dea. I am the Great Mughal, Huangdi, and Padishah. Enemy number #1 Loyola Enma, evil traitor, here to burn some cardboard thrones you seem to build for yourself. I will climb at Olympus, reading Upanishads and it will be the time for Götterdämmerung. Now, who are you, again? I mean if some pathetic losers want to challenge me and my family, I will execute you like Louis XVI and sing La Marseillaise, while dancing an Irish step at your coffin. =)

RE: Public blog of Enma Loyola :comments disabled: - Loyola - 11-07-2019

♚ Outcast Queen at 15:20 7/11/826
Me waiting on the haters to apologize after me proven to be right.

[Image: 9J9MYT2.jpg?1]

RE: Public blog of Enma Loyola :comments disabled: - Loyola - 12-07-2019

♚ Outcast Queen at 19:13 7/12/826
Anyone with personal knowledge of a single material fact in all of the accusations against me?

♚ Outcast Queen at 19:23 7/12/826
Good evening.

♚ Outcast Queen at 19:28 7/12/826
From the stational assets in space we need only Cali and Ruiz. That would be optimal.

♚ Outcast Queen at 19:46 7/12/826
Will Valdez come back?

♚ Outcast Queen at 22:39 7/12/826
Always having a good fun listening to Kusarians pronouncing my name.

RE: Public blog of Enma Loyola :comments disabled: - Loyola - 12-10-2019

♚ Outcast Queen at 16:54 10/12/826
Did you see that *****?

I mean I would understand if you faced something serious, but MR nerds, you do realize that you are being beaten down by IRMM? Lol. Are you whining and calling for foreigners helps to make look yourself even more pathetic? It's like "Ye we do kind of suck at everything, but i have a friend that i will call who can call!!1" What a bunch of whiners, holy *****.

If IRMM ever did anything right, then destroying that base was that case. There's already Malta-wide consesus to ***** MR nonsense up. Anyway congrats to IRMM, you have my moral support at doing this at least.

RE: Public blog of Enma Loyola :comments disabled: - Loyola - 12-10-2019

♚ Outcast Queen at 17:00 10/12/826
Imagine how sad it must be to be the MR.

RE: Public blog of Enma Loyola :comments disabled: - Loyola - 12-11-2019

♚ Outcast Queen at 23:34 10/12/826
should i be wearing a santa hat?