Discovery Gaming Community
To: [*USI*], Interspace and DSE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [*USI*], Interspace and DSE (/showthread.php?tid=174705)

To: [*USI*], Interspace and DSE - Toccata Industries Corporation - 11-03-2019

TO: USI, IC and DSE

SUBJECT: Project Lab Reactor Complex

TRANSMISSION STARTS

Dear, Companies, we hope this transmission finds you well!

We started Brand new project called LAB REACTOR COMPLEX, based in the deep space of Omicron Delta / Sector F/2
Containing following Installations:

Lab Reactor Read https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=174692
Lab Reactor Raid https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=174702

And now it's officially open for our dear customers, guests, friends and all the companies who will work with us in the near future.
We would like to present to your attention that the Complex is fully working and offers some good materials for good profits as;

AZURITE GAS (3900 S.C.)
IRIDIUM ORE (3600 S.C.)

We would like to inform you that we want to buy following materials:

40 000 pieces of PLASFOAM CONDUITS for the price of 3500 S.C. each
40 000 pieces of NANOMEMBRANE FILTERS for the price of 3500 S.C. each
10 000 pieces of FUSION DIODES for the price of 3500 S.C. each
100 000 pieces of INDUSTRIAL HARDWARE for the price of 3500 S.C. each

There is an automated payment system works and all the payments will be immediately transferred to your accounts once the hauler sell the material to the Shopkeepers at the Installation!

We want to make sure your pilots will have access to guaranteed load of ores for the way back!

The installations are very well organised and stocked so we do believe everyone will find something good for himself.
You can have a good stay with us, visit the Bars, Clubs, Restaurants, Shops, Galleries, Museums, Laboratories and Hotels.
And we would like to hear from you!

MORE UPDATES Coming Soon!

Transmission Ends

Commander Fleet Captain JOHN TOCCATA
CEO, TACTIC, CO-OWNER

RE: To: USI, IC| and DSE - DSE|= - 11-03-2019

DOE INDUSTRIES-DEEP SPACE ENGINEERS
BRETONIA HEADQUARTERS

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ TRANSMISSION-outwards ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[Image: tWIBU1Pb.jpg]
SENDER: Cliff Hunter
POSITION: GM Doe|-DSE (Bretonia Division)
TO:John Toccata

Hello.

Thankyou for considering Doe|-DSE in helping with your enterprise. Whilst I am GM of the Bretonian division, and it is not my prerogative to say "yes or no" on John Doe's behalf, we certainly do need those supplies in Bretonia. Especially iridium.

I have diverted the Doe|-DSE-Discovery to your bases, collecting 5000 nanomembrane filters on the way.
We will concentrate on supplying the 100,000 units Industrial Hardware.

Be advised, we do have an agreement with Handlesdepot in Frankfurt who would buy both iridium ore and Azurite gas. This would obviously be of great benefit as a back-load for buying Fusion Diodes.

If you are interested, please let me know and we can discuss a suitable buy/sell price at Handlesdepot.

Regards,

Cliff Hunter
GM Doe|-DSE

[Image: 0GDbcPu.png]
[Image: 0092ZOe.png]
[Image: JhO3jKk.gif][Image: dy8yaQJ.gif][Image: uxYFEx9.gif][Image: M51bRYF.gif][Image: KiSwBbL.gif]

RE: To: USI, IC| and DSE - Toccata Industries Corporation - 11-03-2019

TO: HUNTER CLIFF

SUBJECT: RE-TRANSMISSION

TRANSMISSION STARTS

Hello, Mr. Hunter

I am very happy for your fast answer and can't wait to hear your suggestions how to proceed about exchange price in FRANKFURT.
In my mind i can easily find two ways to do that
First one is if your fleet comes to deliver raw materials to Omicron Delta and take Iridium and (or) Azurite, then we do not have to deal to any prices in Frankfurt.
The second way that comes to my mind is if we deliver Iridium or Azurite to HANDELSDEPOT
actually we can have the discussed INDUSTRIAL HARDWARE our own way, and in this case we just need to know the offered price for the delivered Iridium or Azurite
And once again to remind you that due of our busy personnel , we might be delay the deliveries, so that's why we asked for the contracted hauling to Delta.

Let me know, please, what is your idea.

Thank you!

Looking forward to hear from you

Best Regards
J.T.

JOHN TOCCATA
CEO, Tactic, Co-Owner

RE: To: [*USI*], Interspace and DSE - Juan Loppez - 11-05-2019

TO: Interspace Commerce, DSE and Universal Shipping

SUBJECT: UPDATES on Materials needed to upgrade Lab Reactor Read and Lab Reactor Raid

TRANSMISSION STARTS

Hello, Gentlemen!

We would like to inform you that our deadline is coming soon
and the HQ of Lab Reactor Read and Lab Reactor Raid decided to make some updates on prices.
As we don't like any unexpected issues of upcoming storms due to the late upgrades

We need a.s.a.p.

10 000 pieces of Fusion Diodes at the price of 4500 S.C.
10 000 pieces of Magnetic SuperConductors at the price of 4500 S.C.
80 000 pieces of Industrial Hardware at the price of 4500 S.C.

We apologize for the changes, due to late upgrades, as our workers are busy and we will pay BONUS of 30 000 000 S.C. one off payment if we do the job in a day time,
and 15 000 000 S.C. BONUS One Off payment if we do it in 2 days time!

Due the bad climate last days in Omicrons, we have been forced to change little the prices of the Exports as:
Azurite Gas - 3999 S.C.
Azurite Gas - 3699 S.C.

As we guaranteed will be a load to take on the way back!
This is the last minute call from our HQ and If there are more updates i will inform you imediatelly!

Best Regards
J.Loppez

JUAN LOPPEZ
PR, Marketing Director, Ambassador, HLTM Department