Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hacker Professorship, LH~Sol.Horowitz - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship, LH~Sol.Horowitz (/showthread.php?tid=174706)

To: The Lane Hacker Professorship, LH~Sol.Horowitz - Dhomie42 - 11-03-2019

- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

Image feed online

[Image: kE0kwXn.png]

COMM ID: Ensign, Jeremiah Sawyer
TARGET ID: The Lane Hacker Professorship, LH~Sol.Horowitz
SUBJECT: John Silverstone
ENCRYPTION:LIBNAV-THETA-14
PRIORITY: Medium

This is Ensign Jeremiah Sawyer of the Liberty Navy First Fleet

Good day, I've been informed by one of your associates, "Sol Horowitz", if the name is correct, that perhaps the Lane Hacker Professorship could provide some explanation about a man called "John Silverstone".
Now I know that me asking information from the Lane Hackers is everything but ordinary, however recently I've noticed that John has been rather...aggressive towards the Hackers, it seems he has something against the organization.
I was informed by your associate that you could perhaps provide explanation about what is going on, or maybe why I shouldn't trust John at all.

John Silverstone and I saw each other many times, so I "know" the person, in case you wonder why an officer of the Liberty Navy is asking about such matters, I'm sure you are aware that John is not exactly the most..."innocent" person out there, and if there is really something about him that could mean a threat to Liberty, It'd be good to know.

I am aware that such information doesn't come for free, so perhaps you could name a price, or whatever you'd like in return, and see if we can come to a compromise, however note that I'm not in a dire need of an explanation, I merely want to see what's going on from both perspective, so please keep your offer(s) reasonable.

I'll eagerly await your response on the matter.

Sawyer, Jeremiah
Ensign
Liberty Navy, Primary Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship, LH~Sol.Horowitz - Sol.Horowitz - 11-03-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Sol.Horowitz.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 154d.png][Image: 2.png]

Good day, Ensign.

I see your interest hasn't faded since we last spoke. I've been delegated to address your curiosity, regarding Silverstone, for the time being. We have evidence we could provide you of John Silverstone working for us. I suspect that's something along the lines of what you were looking for?

I've been granted permission to discuss this more indepth and give you the evidence I mentioned, depending on what you're able to offer us. I'll be waiting for your reply.

Respectfully,
Sol Horowitz

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship, LH~Sol.Horowitz - Dhomie42 - 11-03-2019

- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

Image feed online

[Image: kE0kwXn.png]

COMM ID: Ensign, Jeremiah Sawyer
TARGET ID: The Lane Hacker Professorship, LH~Sol.Horowitz
SUBJECT: John Silverstone
ENCRYPTION:LIBNAV-THETA-14
PRIORITY: Medium

This is Ensign Jeremiah Sawyer of the Liberty Navy First Fleet

Good day, I thought you'd make a demand, but nevermind then, right now I can only offer the usual, Sirian Credits, I don't know what "information" I could provide you with, unless you ask for it/them specifically.

So please, go ahead and make an offer, right now I can only offer Sirian Credits, and I don't know how much you'd like, so please mention a number, and we'll see if it is reasonable, or if you want something else, mention that instead, as I said, I don't know what your organization would accept as "payment" other Sirian Credits, and information.

Now, onto the matter you've mentioned, that is indeed an information we'd like confirmation of, however I've heard rumours that he has been working for many "shady" organizations, mostly those that have some sort of friendly, or neutral ties with the Lane Hackers, nevertheless, what you mentioned is good so far.
So as I've stated, name the "cost" of the evidence on this, and any further information you could provide.

I'll eagerly await your response on the matter.

That'd be all for now.

Sawyer, Jeremiah
Ensign
Liberty Navy, Primary Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship, LH~Sol.Horowitz - Sol.Horowitz - 11-03-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Sol.Horowitz.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 154b.png][Image: 2.png]

Good evening, ensign Sawyer.

We could ask for credits, as you suggested, but we can always get that through other means. There are a lot more useful and interesting things we can ask from you. For instance, would you be able to provide us footage and data of any cooperative training between [LN] and other navy forces with The Order? We witnessed one such training operation between the 5th| fleet and several of The Order branches, yesterday. You can imagine our surprise when we saw an event like that happening in New York. Not something you get to experience every day.

I should add that I forgot to mention something in my previous message. You'd probably be interested in knowing that ours isn't the only criminal organization Silverstone associates himself with. If your able to provide what I asked, I'll be able to divulge you some of the evidence we have about him.

Respectfully,
Sol Horowitz

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...