Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=174724)

To: Lane Hackers - James Greed - 11-03-2019

[Image: r80UnVE.jpg]

COMM-ID: Keiko Arashiro
Subject: Info about the Unioners (?)
Priority: High.

Konbanwa,

We were sent a rather interesting little message a few days ago. It even included a contract with fancy words and expressions like "unusual actions" ; "monitor the activities of the Lane Hackers" and "Sauerkraut". I might have added the last one myself. Find the little conversation, enclosed within this message. Be prepared for a lot of words, with little substance.

Before you jump at the Unioners, I think we should make things a little more interesting, shall we? Let's say you'll provide us with some dated, or outright false information. We'll proceed to feed that "data" into the Unioner machine, and see what happens. I'm sure it'll be a spectacle to witness.

Let me know what you think about this ploy.

En servicio de Loyola,
Keiko Arashiro, Loyola Group LTD.

Attachments: To: Miss Loyola and her band of particularly interesting characters.

RE: To: Lane Hackers - Wolfgang Weisen - 11-04-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Lady Arashiro,

Thank you for your message. You are asking for outdated or false information. However as a sign of our appreciation for your work we have decided to give you instead solid and reliable information.

The Unioners are searching left and right about what caused us to demand Sirene's return to the Lane Hackers. So it is time to give them the truth.

We have in our possession a copy of a very secret and sensitive communication they sent to Natio Octavarium. While at that time we were focused on solidifying our alliance with the Natio Octavarium, we inadvertently paid little attention to the Unioner messages and requests.

It was only recent reviews of these communications that peaked our curiosity:

[Image: ndyjjwq.png]

While Corin Frei obviously did not allow us to conduct an onboard inspection of Sirene, we are fortunate enough to have the Natio analysis. What we initially missed was the very small compartment above the Spyglass Core. That is the Spyglass Network Array, you have seen these arrays floating outside our bases. And as you are well-aware the Spyglass Network is exclusively used by the Lane Hackers. This, along with the Unioner request for old ship logs and crew records, further fuelled our suspicions about foul play.

If the Unioners ask you if you know how we got a copy of this file, tell them that the Natio Octavarium shared it with us.

Your client, Corin Frei, is first and foremost a storyteller. He always likes a good story if it reasonable and makes sense, so I am sure he will be very grateful and generous if you tell him this one.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang Weisen

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Lane Hackers - Loyola - 11-04-2019

Barrier Gate Station
November 4th, 826 A.S.

[Image: 0OPM8Vj.jpg]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: The Lane Hackers.
Topic: Request.

Hola,

Forgive my interruption. I assume that mister Khan and senor Walthers have lost their qualities as negotiators. Senora Arashiro will keep handling the case with those Rheinlanders. While I suggest using this channel from now one to handle the matters.

The unrelated matter though. We are facing immediate problems with ships and equipment. I want to keep our preparations a little bit away from Malta, so we can catch opponents by surprise when I appear in Malta's vicinity with my people armed and prepared to secure my claims. The negative side of things is that despite having money, we are a bit off the supply lines. One of my agents, callsign Heraklion of my personal bodyguard has recently lost her ship. I would like to purchase a Vindicator for her, my personal wing has to look fancy. You know, at Malta it's all about status and 'flexing' at other Dons. Malta is the place where correct social signaling matters the most. I hope for your understanding.

ATTACHMENTS:

[Image: vaYh4si.png?1]
Heraklion at 2:45
@♚ Outcast Queen Oh, sweetheart! I feel honored to be chosen as one your bodyguards. Unfortunatly...
My ship kind of broke down a little bit during our trip to Bretonia from a while ago. Sad

Do you have a replacement for me? Otherwise I can't do my job after all! Heart

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Tactical Solutions Group Ltd
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

RE: To: Lane Hackers - James Greed - 11-05-2019

[Image: r80UnVE.jpg]

COMM-ID: Keiko Arashiro
Subject: Info about the Unioners (?)
Priority: High.

Konbanwa,

Your swift response is apprecited, as well as the information provided. I'll be sure to get back to the Unioners with said details. Thank you for your time.

En servicio de Loyola,
Keiko Arashiro, Loyola Group LTD.

Attachments: None.

RE: To: Lane Hackers - KageTenshi - 11-05-2019

...Subverter.Kage.Tenshi.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 147a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10s.png][Image: 23s.png][Image: 30s.png][Image: 40s.png]

Hello Miss Loyola,

First of all, per our policy, only official representatives may submit such requests otherwise an official entity will have to vouch for you. Until that happens however, here is some heads-up regarding your current request:

Unfortunately, this is not the correct place to be requesting such things. Requests such as this should be submitted in our Diplomatic Channel. Anything posted elsewhere will not be considered.
Furthermore, we have limited availability on our LHX7-F4S "Vindicator" Lane Hacker Superiority Fighter, and it will be very difficult to complete this request from your PMC.

Finally, you need to include the name of the pilot you are referring to, as well as the ship name, otherwise your request will be invalidated due to insufficient data provided.

Thank you

RE: To: Lane Hackers - Yoshida - 11-05-2019

...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Upon further review a LHX7-F4S "Vindicator" is now available to be picked up by 'Heraklion'.

-- Professor Yoshida

RE: To: Lane Hackers - Loyola - 11-16-2019

Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
November 16th, 826 A.S.

<voice only>

Thank you, Professor. Heraklion has shot down a number of enemy craft on that ship already.

Kage Tenshi, thank you for providing us with useful information. We will make sure to file future requests in a proper way.

Now for our little affair. Negotiations with Unioners didn't go well, they keep on their questionable behavior and rudeness. LG is likely to take action against them if they dare to stick their nose into Liberty or Sigmas. I think they had a fair chance to show some respect and take part in the business. But oh well, they have chosen a different path and now guns of my people will be pointed at them. And looking at their approach, they are not to make any more friends in the near future.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Dona Enma de Loyola
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

RE: To: Lane Hackers - KageTenshi - 11-16-2019

...Subverter.Kage.Tenshi.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 147a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10s.png][Image: 23s.png][Image: 30s.png][Image: 40s.png]

Hello again miss Loyola,

We completely understand how you feel about the Unioner situation. We had to put up with their irritating behavior for 3 years now. Our patience has lasted long, but its time to put an end.

We want them out of Liberty and fast. For that reason we want to pay you to help us out removing all combat-ready Unioner vessels in Liberty for a reward of 10.000.000 S.C. per ship destroyed. If you accept I will subscribe you to our Job Board where you post your claims.

Please do not publicize any information on this bounty, everything i said is between you and us.

What do you say?
Kage Tenshi

RE: To: Lane Hackers - Loyola - 11-17-2019

Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
November 17th, 826 A.S.

<voice only>

Si, that sounds good, I have no particular reason to decline your proposal.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Dona Enma de Loyola
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End