Discovery Gaming Community
EVENT: The Cologne Conquest phase I | Sat 9th 1800-1900 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: EVENT: The Cologne Conquest phase I | Sat 9th 1800-1900 (/showthread.php?tid=174769)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

EVENT: The Cologne Conquest phase I | Sat 9th 1800-1900 - Wesker - 11-05-2019

[Image: M3ZLAll.png]
Information

Participants: Red Hessian Army (Indies + [RHA]) ; Rheinland Military ([RM] + indies) ; Marinenachrichtendiens (BDM| + Indies)
Time: Saturday, 9th of November, 18:00 server time (UTC + 0) - 19:00
Starting position: Omega-54 Jumphole (Red Hessians) ; Planet Saarbrucken (Rheinland Lawful forces)

[Image: z8NRqta.png]

ooRP development

This is a respawn/snub only event for fun.

Followup: Cologne Conquest phase II will be the same event but cap only for cap-oriented players.

Rules

Registration: Not mandatory but it would be nice if ppl would announce their attendance so we can get an idea in advance and to keep this around.
Ship classes: VHF and below, if you bring a freighter do so at your own risk.
Equipment: Everything I don't care.

I WOULD APPRECIATE IF A GM CAN PARTAKE TO ENABLE A RESPAWN PERIOD, WE HAD MUCH SUCCESS IN PREVIOUS EVENTS AND I THINK THE SAME CAN BE DONE HERE. IF THE GMS REFUSE TO ENABLE THIS, I WILL MAKE ADJUSTMENTS.

Prologue

[Image: lPNkkv1.png]

Licking its wounds and beginning negotiations for territory claims in the Sigmas, the Military has subsided its efforts in Cologne drastically. Meanwhile, interference from the Unioner party has deviated heavily to their core systems as a result of the catastrophe at Vierlande. Serving as a massive public embarrassment to the Rheinland Government more so than a victory to the Volksrevolution. The result of the Vierlande offensive has driven the Generalmajor to authorize a series of offensives in the Cologne system with the hopes of drawing in more public approval towards the Volksrevolution, and less faith in Rheinland's governing power.

Planet Saarbrucken, though young, hosts great interest to the Volksrevolution as a future palace of living space. As well as the potential docking materials for the much needed efforts on Wiesbaden. Thus, the SOA has dispatched a new prototype cruiser outfitted with reconnaissance devices to confirm any suspicions that may warrant a full scale offensive with so many advantages.

Final notes:

Have fun (MOST IMPORTANT RULE EVER), GMs pls help us. Hopefully this will inspire a large amount of players to attend.

RE: EVENT: The Colonge Conquest phase I | Sat 9th 1800-1900 - Lucas - 11-05-2019

Can play either side

RE: EVENT: The Colonge Conquest phase I | Sat 9th 1800-1900 - Kalhmera - 11-05-2019

[RHA]Liang.Meng BrigadeGeneral of the Red Hessen Armee flying an Insurgent! For The Volksrevolution!

RE: EVENT: The Colonge Conquest phase I | Sat 9th 1800-1900 - Old Oak - 11-05-2019

[RHA]SOA-Dellingr

If a side is imbalanced I might create a RM-indie and join the other side, but we will see about that spontaneous/after people registered here (or not).

RE: EVENT: The Colonge Conquest phase I | Sat 9th 1800-1900 - Couden - 11-05-2019

Why not Omega-47?

(I can take part on both sides )

RE: EVENT: The Colonge Conquest phase I | Sat 9th 1800-1900 - Neraxon - 11-05-2019

will be there as Hesse

RE: EVENT: The Colonge Conquest phase I | Sat 9th 1800-1900 - Wesker - 11-05-2019

(11-05-2019, 07:08 PM)Couden Wrote: Why not Omega-47?

Did you read the title

RE: EVENT: The Colonge Conquest phase I | Sat 9th 1800-1900 - Shiki - 11-05-2019

Will be there on [RHA]

t. RHA gamer

RE: EVENT: The Colonge Conquest phase I | Sat 9th 1800-1900 - Kalhmera - 11-05-2019

(11-05-2019, 07:08 PM)Couden Wrote: Why not Omega-47?

maybe if you read the damn original Post you would understand why its not O-47

RE: EVENT: The Colonge Conquest phase I | Sat 9th 1800-1900 - Jeuge - 11-05-2019

RHA-Viper
humm pew pew