Discovery Gaming Community
To: Enma Loyola - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Enma Loyola (/showthread.php?tid=174819)

To: Enma Loyola - Groshyr - 11-08-2019

Incoming Message

| Identification: Antonio de Motti
| Recipient: Enma de Loyola
| Subject: Dinner Invitation

[Image: vVwLUC4.png]

Buongiorno dear Dona Enma,

My name is Antonio de Motti. I am the owner of Estremadura base as well as a few Maltese transport vessels. Speaking shortly - together with my employees we are spreading the Orange Dream across Sirius.

Unfortunately, you and I have not had the pleasure of meeting or doing business yet but I would like to put my hand forward to change this. I would like to speak with you personally so would you kindly accept my invitation for dinner? Of which is being held at the Estremadura Base of the Omicron Tau on November, 10 at 19:00 SMT. I think we have much to discuss.

Yours sincerely,
Antonio de Motti

End of Message

RE: To: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 11-09-2019

Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
November 9th, 826 A.S.

[Image: OKmeT0v.jpg]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: Antonio de Motti.
Topic: RE: Dinner Invitation.

Hola,

I did not expect that to be honest, not from the former QC CEO or whatever. And no, your pretty face isn't enough to erase my concerns. Your top guy has insulted me greatly and I am still offended. I don't know the degree of your responsibility for this. Maybe you are not guilty, but I have seen not healthy intentions coming from your former camp, so understand me also.

I guess we could meet, but I can't make it to a time and place that you have set. I say November 11, 20:30 at... I think Corsica will do. I used to have some sensitive conversations down there. At least I had my office there during NC times, pretty far place, not a lot of eyes and ears. I hope my sections were sealed up properly and generally intact.

But yeah, bring some good alcohol with you, I don't think they sell anything decent there.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Tactical Solutions Group Ltd
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

RE: To: Enma Loyola - Groshyr - 11-10-2019

Incoming Message

| Identification: Antonio de Motti
| Recipient: Enma de Loyola
| Subject: RE: Dinner Invitation

[Image: vVwLUC4.png]

Dear Dona Enma,

The Cartel is gone and what's done is done as well as the past cannot be changed but we have to move forward, signora Loyola. I understand your concerns but I am not Don Hernan or signor de Silva and I doing my own business now which is not connected to the former Cartel or its remnants.

I accept your invitation with pleasure and will come to Corsica on November, 11.

I hope you will enjoy the taste of wine which was carefully made on the planet New Paris. Or you prefer something not so soft?

Yours sincerely,
Antonio de Motti

End of Message

RE: To: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 11-10-2019

Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
November 10th, 826 A.S.

[Image: OKmeT0v.jpg]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: Antonio de Motti.
Topic: RE: Dinner Invitation.

Alright. If you want negotiations, then hard sorts of alcohol will only harm. Your face looks like you have a good taste in wine so bring it, I suppose.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Tactical Solutions Group Ltd
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End