Discovery Gaming Community
BND| Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: BND| Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=174866)

Pages: 1 2 3

BND| Feedback Thread - BND - 11-10-2019

Feel free to post your feedback about the BND and ask questions here, we will respond as soon as possible.

Feedback now closed.

RE: BND| Feedback Thread - Avalanche - 11-10-2019

I do not recall who I had make the BDM logo but I'm sure they wont be too thrilled to see their logo recycled. I think a new logo is needed. Would also help visually differentiate yourself.

RE: BND| Feedback Thread - Megaera - 11-10-2019

Isn't this place for official factions only?

Shouldn't this be moved to the unofficial section?

RE: BND| Feedback Thread - Wesker - 11-10-2019

You could ask @Alpha.Wolf to move it

RE: BND| Feedback Thread - Burning - 11-10-2019

People care way too much about the color and layout of a factions post. Neither colors nor layouts are reserved for factions. The color chosen fits very well to any MND faction. You only complain because you want to complain or because you hang out in the forum all day instead of playing the actual game. Same goes for this thread being in the feedback section, it being here hurts absolutely no one.

RE: BND| Feedback Thread - BND - 11-10-2019

We are not interested in getting into a mud-slinging match, and thus will request unrelated posts invisi'd in the future, leave your hate at the door, you can collect it on your way out. We understand that most of the comments above are the result of OORP hate that has no place here - and therefore will not individually address those points. However, there are certain general statements worth making:

The BND was founded from the merger of several existing groups & factions within Rheinland's Intelligence community, including the MAD, RMI, KGV-I and other sub-groups. Overall, it is intended to unify into one faction the disparate smaller factions. Unsurprisingly, BDM and BND - both having been founded as Rheinland intelligence factions, by the same person - naturally share a fair amount in common. However, there are key differences, many of which will become more apart as planned plot progresses. For example, I am sure few will have missed that BDM & BND exist on opposite ends of the political spectrum. For now, the key difference is that the BND serves the Rheinland Government directly.

In the matter of colours, templates and presentation: as they were created by the same person, who holds the copyright on said templates & has their own unique design philosophy for such things, there is naturally a great deal of overlap. I am certain that as time & plot progresses, both factions will be making adjustments to their info pages to reflect changes that occur inrp. In response to @Avalanche 's question: the same is true of the logo - both the BDM's images and BNDs images are owned by the same person; the observant will also notice that the BND logo is actually not the same image. More broadly, as Burning correctly points out, it is the accepted style for MND factions, largely as a result of Sky's hard work over the years.

@Megaera There are a number of Unofficial feedback threads here, and since there is no category for Unofficial feedback threads to be easily found it was posted here as per common practice. If that is incorrect, we'd request @DiscoveryGC Moderators to move it to the appropriate section.

TL;DR: BDM does its thing. We do ours. Thank you for your feedback.

RE: BND| Feedback Thread - Megaera - 11-11-2019

You can always put the feedback page in your signature if you are concerned people can't find it

RE: BND| Feedback Thread - Vulkhard Muller - 11-11-2019

This is absolutely ridiculous, every person who has posted here knows full well what is and isn't acceptable. This is a faction feedback thread, not flood, and not general discussion. Until everyone can act mature this thread is locked. I also cleaned out all the junk.

Edit: Thread moved to "Unofficial Factions and Groups"

RE: BND| Feedback Thread - Connor - 11-11-2019

Thread unlocked. Let's keep this thread full of constructive feedback.

RE: BND| Feedback Thread - Lucas - 11-11-2019

Completly stealing the BDM's formatting and even used pictures is more than just a little distasteful, even if you made it while you were still in it.
That on top of the fact that your 1ic has tried to rid BDM of faction assets before to a point where they had to establish a new rule to prevent that sort of stuff in the future AND having your feedback locked within the first few hours make me think that you are off to a really bad start.

I would at least consider changing the formatting, even if it was initially made by @SkyNet