Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Corsair Empire. From: Liberty Rogues. [HIGHLY ENCRYPTED] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Corsair Empire. From: Liberty Rogues. [HIGHLY ENCRYPTED] (/showthread.php?tid=174917)

To: The Corsair Empire. From: Liberty Rogues. [HIGHLY ENCRYPTED] - Friendly-Freelancer - 11-13-2019

...connecting_to_reciver_node #22
...encryption_activated...
...dynamic_masking_ON...
///SIGNAL STRENGTH OK///
[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

INCOMMING TRANSMISSION

Hello, Corsairians, Corsairs? Unfriendly of Outcasts? *She shakes her head* I mean no disrespect to you, Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Amy Hawthorne. Boss-lady, head-honcho of the Liberty Rogues. And I must say Your "Passenger" Liner , is a really nice fit for the Rogues. But I'm contacting you today to talk less about ships and more about, well mainly Artifact's *She writes down a few words on a peace of paper* The Rogues are, currently looking to expand our Stockpile. Who would I talk to about, opening up an economical deal with?

With respect~
Amy Hawthorne~

...disconnect_node #22
...terminating_protocol...
...dynamic_masking_ON...
///SIGNAL STRENGTH NULL///

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: The Corsair Empire. From: Liberty Rogues. [HIGHLY ENCRYPTED] - JorgeRyan - 11-15-2019

Sender: Alexander, The Brotherhood
Encryption: Mucho strong
Recipient: Boss-lady Amy Hawthorne of the Rogues
Topic: Artifacts
[Image: dYcBaEh.png]

Saludos Senorita Amy,

I can't recall the last time we heard from the Rogues up in Liberty- it has been some years if memory serves me well. Let me introduce myself, I am Alexander, right-hand man to Luciano Vasquez, the current consul of the Brotherhood. And as it turns out, I am more than capable to help you with your request, since keeping the Artifact trade busy is one of the main parts of my job. I'm sure you are aware that the Artifact trade is a serious business for us Corsairs, with much of out livelihood dedicated to it, after all, it pays for the food on our tables and clothes on our backs. As such, we are always keen to bring in new, or reconnect with old, clients and smugglers. However, I do have one question for you: should our own convoys find their way to the markets Liberty, will they be welcomed, and what can you offer them to bring back home?

Respetuosamente,

Alexander O.

The Brotherhood
Puerto del Sol, Omicron Gamma

Transmission Terminated...

RE: To: The Corsair Empire. From: Liberty Rogues. [HIGHLY ENCRYPTED] - Friendly-Freelancer - 11-16-2019

...connecting_to_reciver_node #22
...encryption_activated...
...dynamic_masking_ON...
///SIGNAL STRENGTH OK///

Incoming Transmisson

Pleasure to meet you Alexander, From what I know it's been about as long as I have been alive. *She smiles* I'm not one to care much for Tradition, around theses part's anyway. *She laughs while reading what she wrote down* As for my own men There should be no problem with corsairs dropping off Artifacts, within the Rocks of the Rogues. For the return trip, all depends on what you fancy. I always heard rumors that the people on Crete, enjoyed a human snack. *She srugs* no judgement here. If that is the case. We do have a large variety of Slave. Like some imported Drink's I'm sure we can find some none broken bottles somewhere. or even if your stockpiling for war. we know of a great place to get some Salvaged Equipment.

Amy~

...disconnect_node #21
...terminating_protocol...
...dynamic_masking_ON...
///SIGNAL STRENGTH NULL///

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: The Corsair Empire. From: Liberty Rogues. [HIGHLY ENCRYPTED] - Friendly-Freelancer - 11-22-2019

BOOSTING SIGNAL