Discovery Gaming Community
>>: Agent Siren - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: >>: Agent Siren (/showthread.php?tid=174940)

>>: Agent Siren - Wesker - 11-14-2019

[Image: yN1GDat.png?1]
[Image: tQ4neUT.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Homeland Security

Chief U. Kidman

Operatives:

Had the pleasure of killing a known terrorist today. Maybe Director Murray will give me some extra clearance. For some reason though, the Xeno mentioned your callsign.

Something you wanna tell me about before this hits Director Murray?

Una F. Kidman
Chief

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: >>: Agent Siren - Operative Siren - 11-14-2019

[Image: Us4pv0d.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Tactical Operations

Agent 'Siren'

Kidman

I was in the process of securing tactical assets.

That chance has passed for the time being, and I have been made a target for the foreseeable future.

And if killing terrorists is cause for praise, I deserve a medal for simply doing my job.

'Siren'
Agent
TacOps

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: >>: Agent Siren - Wesker - 11-15-2019

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force

Chief U. Kidman

Evening,

So let me get this straight, you - a tactical operative who's rating specializes in one thing, has decided to try and preform a HomeSec IS's job on the grounds of... securing tactical assets? These sort of things, especially dealings internally with known terrorists should probably be run by the department that you know, secures the home, right?

So now, the Xeno Alliance leader has just peddled your name in public to try and get me - the department chief, to let him go. Fortunately this hasn't turned up into a public embarrassment since I destroyed his ship far enough away. But now you have a target on your back and the trust behind your word has been met with conflict from the people on your team and the enemy team. Amazing.

This is why the chain of command exists, try to follow it next time. If Murray or the TacOps chief calls for a CM, well, that's not my problem.

For the record by the way, killing terrorist leaders alone with the same craft is quite bold and tends to look better on ones resume. You might make senior if you could learn to do the same thing yourself.

We're on the same team, don't be stupid next time.

Una F. Kidman
Chief

RE: >>: Agent Siren - Operative Siren - 11-15-2019

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Tactical Operations

Agent 'Siren'

Kidman

Indeed, you accomplished a great feat in defeating the Cobra in single combat, bringing low his fighter and not securing his pod as the ejectors launched it out of range, which I can only assume is what happened after the death threat he levied me directly.

You seem to be confusing myself for you, however. I have no interest in personal glories, in brave deeds, or making a name for myself. Certainly, I could risk life and limb aboard a fighter, and throw myself against the various aces of the underworld. Or, I could use simply what is more effective in combat, and put them down without potentially becoming another name on a polished slab of granite on Manhattan.

My continued service in Liberty, the respect of the Navy, and the Op-Data network is all of the resume I need. And I certainly don't need to prove anything to a glory hound. I have the interests of Liberty in mind, not my personal status.

If you have an issue with my performance and actions, I suggest you speak to Murray yourself. Until then;

In service to the Republic.

'Siren'
Agent
TacOps

RE: >>: Agent Siren - Wesker - 02-14-2020

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force

Chief U. Kidman

Evening,

I know I've been slow on this, so that's my fault.

If you could fill me more in on this situation in Chadwick that would help, anything anyone's said or done to provoke the Hellfire Legion to be a bit more reckless than usual. I'm recalling agents from Northern Alaska now. Some of them have some fancy gear, maybe you might be interested.

I'll do my own looking, but it seems weird to me that they would suddenly get this reckless. As long as we can repel their attacks it should turn up to nothing.

Una F. Kidman
Chief

RE: >>: Agent Siren - Operative Siren - 02-14-2020

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Tactical Operations

Senior Agent 'Siren'

Kidman

TacOps isn't certain what's driven them on this mad mission of conquest. They simply located the construction site, and begin attacking just a day after we jammed a shield module in the middle of it. We don't know if it's to send a message, or to try and bloody Liberty's nose, but it's not going according to plan for them. There's so much debris and Hellfire wreckage in the perimeter, it's actually becoming a navigation hazard.

If you didn't know, Chadwick was originally intended to become a central base of operations for our agents, something away from the noise and red tape of Manhattan. Whatever it was meant to be before though, it's going to need to be far more heavily armed and armored.

As for this special equipment you spoke of; Whatcha got?

In service to the Republic.

'Siren'
Senior Agent
TacOps

Important:
This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.