Discovery Gaming Community
to rheinland military - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: to rheinland military (/showthread.php?tid=174965)

to rheinland military - NoMe - 11-15-2019

sender indimin|com (capt of a non armed ship)
location Francfurt
object injust bribery

incoming transmission

not good day for me!

Greetings [RM] HC

your officiers (2 vilhem wagner, and bolter hagen) have a bandit's behavioring!

they have destroyed me, during i was sending money to them, and after to have rescued 5 of your pilots. Do you realize that?

are you envisaging to do something?

i lost my day due to your officiers!

this is *inadmissible* and innaceptable

Cordialy

bye hight command

end of transmission

RE: to rheinland military - NoMe - 11-16-2019

PS and little bump

I wouldn't want to have and keep a bad image of the[RM], so what I forgot to say is in this case very important! my destruction by your officers, is and was totally unjustified!
Indeed, I could have run away, something I did not do, convinced of my rightful claim. Unarmed ship, affiliation and ID accepted everywhere in sirius, and a legal cargo.
Plus five rescued military pilots I rushed to return. Besides, you know my company, and where its headquarters are.
I was sending the amount that had been asked of me (10million SC) when they opened fire, resulting in my instant destruction.

Should I take revenge?
That's not my goal, but I can't leave it alone!

Their behaviour was worthy of that of the pirates.
That pirates behave this way is their job, so +/- understandable!

What would you think of compensation, because I lost a lot in that meeting.

Cordialy indimin|com

End of transmission

RE: to rheinland military - NoMe - 11-18-2019

bump

RE: to rheinland military - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 11-18-2019

[Image: RM_Pressesprecherin_1.png]
Source: Pressedienstburo, Bundesmilitäramt, Neu Berlin
Encryption: Port RM-HC-R8C-RU9T-ET
Submitter: Fregattenkapitän Emma Lehmann
Recipient: Herr Indimin
Subject: Information Request

Herr Indimin,

Despite the improper nature of your request, and your failure to provide any sort of evidence, image scans or logs, the Rheinwehr Department of Civilian Public Relations has looked into your case. Fortunately, or unfortunately, for you our records are quite extensive. Upon review of your file, we are able to confirm that the Officers in question acted properly and well within the bounds of the Laws of Rheinland.
  • You travelled into Rheinland space with illegal cargo
  • Failed to contact or notify any official for rendevouz and handover, and were unable to provide proof of your claims.
  • You were travelling with falsified IFF data; scans taken on scene indicate an Interspace Identification card, with a falsified Zoner IFF.
  • You willfully Ignored multiple direct and lawful orders by an officer of the law, despite repeated attempts to request your compliance.

Accordingly, given the evidence submitted by the officers and verified by their black box reports, as well as the apparent threats of "revenge" made against our Soldaten, you will pay the outstanding fine of 10,000,000 SC, as well as punitive fines. You will therefore transfer 15,000,000 SC to [RM]Armoury-X within 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in a travel and transit ban for you and all your vessels in Rheinland.

We thank you for your communications, your call is important to us.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Fregattenkapitän Emma Lehmann,
Rheinwehr Pressedienstoffizier, Bundesmilitäramt,
Bundesburogebäude 19 am Regierungsplatz, Neu Berlin.

RE: to rheinland military - NoMe - 11-18-2019

sender...Mister com (capt of a non armed ship)
location Francfurt
object....Answer

incoming transmission

Good day Emma Lehmann

in first, i'm not indimin, call me mister com!

Faced with so much injustice, and in view of the turning point that history is taking, I prefer to resign from the small cooperative for and with which I worked, in order not to harm them.

I didn't try to harm you either, I explained myself about it!

Believe me, this resignation means more to me than just a change of job. But also my whole life as an honest worker!

it was in my integrity as captain that you didn't want to believe, and so it only concerns me!

Cordialy, Mister com

End of transmission