Discovery Gaming Community
To: Blood Dragons (BD|) - Sender: Matriarch Kiri - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Blood Dragons (BD|) - Sender: Matriarch Kiri (/showthread.php?tid=174970)

To: Blood Dragons (BD|) - Sender: Matriarch Kiri - Megaera - 11-16-2019

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Recipient: Blood Dragon Shogunate
CC: None
Subject: Negotiations

Konbanwa honorable Blood Dragons,

The Order Overwatch has not returned to seek conflict with us after that clash in Kyushu and thus it seems like the hostilities between our forces have cooled down. Furthermore, we know that your forces are also aware that we have new invaders in the form of Corsairs in Kusari.

I am willing to recall my orders to attack Order Overwatch vessels on sight if the Blood Dragons call back their technological sanctions on the Gen'an Sisterhood. However, we can and will attack the Overwatch if they attack us first or provoke us in such a manner that we have to defend our honor.

The technological concessions we seek restored are the access to obtain Gendaito/Daito fighter weaponry. That the Ise Jingu be allowed to continue operating with it's current Blood Dragon primary weaponry. We also wish for the Blood Dragon gunship to be returned to us. The 3 Nodachi bomber ships will remain in Blood Dragon possession, no further ships will be acquired until a time comes when negotiations may be continued. The Tachi fighter was destroyed as mentioned in our last meeting, unfortunately the Overwatch did quite a number on it.

I also want to remark that the Order Overwatch did not want to resolve this matter diplomaticly. The evidence of this was brought to us by the oathbound. However, we are not the Overwatch, we are Kusarians. We are willing to make the first move to restore our alliance to its proper state, because we will not let this conflict divide the Blood Dragons and the Golden Chrysanthemums. We have plenty of enemies waiting for us to weaken ourselves.

I will await your reply

Matriarch of the Gen'an Chysanthemums
General Kiri

RE: To: Blood Dragons (BD|) - Sender: Matriarch Kiri - Ashikaga Yoshiaki - 11-28-2019

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: vprI9XT.png]
[Image: Aqesy9Z.png]

To: Gen'an Chysanthemums Matriarch

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Konnichiwa honourable Matriarch,

I myself have not encountered these gaijin invaders within our immediate areas of interest, however according to reports made by other clans, they have been sighted as far as Chugoku. These Corsairs do not appear to be more than a nuisance for the time being, I am certain our pilots will be more than happy running pest control to remove these gaijin from Kusari.

I must say, it is good to see our allies cease fighting and at least attempt put their differences aside. Now, about your usage of Blood Dragon tech; you may use our weaponry on your Fighter/Bomber class ships and you may keep the Dragon Cruiser Turrets as long as the previous agreement with the Ise Jingu still stands, as you had pledged it to support us. Additional tech will be made available to you again in due time.

The new contract for the usage of Blood Dragon technology will be as follows;

1. The Gen'an Chrysanthemums agree to not enter into a potentially hostile situation with; nor fire upon any Blood Dragon ally while utilising Blood Dragon technology, with full knowledge that the situation may be volatile in advance, except in self-defence.
  2. The Ise Jingu may utilise Blood Dragon Cruiser weaponry, so long as the pledge to assist Blood Dragon operations on and around Tomioka are upheld indefinitely and with unwavering determination.
  3. Should a volatile encounter arise between Blood Dragon allies and Gen'an vessels utilising Blood Dragon technology, the Shogunate be informed immediately and be provided sufficient evidence of blame, with an unbiased and non-doctored account of the situation.

I do not know what business the Oathbound have here, so we shall leave them out of this, our records of them and their intentions are few and far between.

While we have little control of who the Overwatch seeks to be friends or foes with, it's unfortunate they chose to seek hostilities with our allies and we shall continue to protect Kusari from any and all foreign influence and aggression, which we hope you shall continue to aid us in.

Arigato,
Ashikaga Yoshiaki
Shogunate of The Blood Dragon Clans

RE: To: Blood Dragons (BD|) - Sender: Matriarch Kiri - Megaera - 12-09-2019

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Recipient: Blood Dragon Shogunate
CC: None

Honorable Shogun Ashikaga

We have discussed the points of your new contract and we have come with the following decissions.

1. We agree to the first term.

2. The second term will be a problem. We refuse to put the Ise Jingu and its crew into servitude to the Blood Dragons. We are allies, but I will not put the Sisterhood into a stranglehold where the Blood Dragons decide on how and where we deploy our assets. We will support Tomioka on our own terms. We have no stake in Tomioka ourselves and the Ise Jingu, carrying valuable equipment, is required for our own operations. Therefore we will return the cruiser weapons back to you.

3. We also agree to the third term

We will continue to aid the Blood Dragons like we have always done. We will withdraw our hostilities towards the Order Overwatch as long as no new provocations are made from their side.

Matriarch of the Gen'an Chysanthemums
General Kiri