Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Crayter Republic - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Crayter Republic (/showthread.php?tid=174998)

To: The Crayter Republic - Kalhmera - 11-18-2019

----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: h532ZCX.png]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Chief Holiday
Liberty Police Inc.

[Recipient ID: Representative
Crayter Republic

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Good day,

I am Chief of Police Jean Holiday of the Liberty Police, Inc. As part of our outreach program I am coming to you in the hopes your Republic is willing to be served the best Coffee in Sirius known as Sunbucks Coffee and Donuts. We take pride in our motto and already have proud customers in Liberty and Bretonia. Would you be interested?
In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated]-----

RE: To: The Crayter Republic - Spectre - 11-18-2019

[Image: xrO6ouJ.png]

Chief Holiday,

I am Chief Cross of the Crayter Police, Coronado Precinct. For the record, this got passed to me from the Coronado Governor's office, who got it from the Admiral of the Fleet's secretary who got it from the Foreign Affairs Ministry. A rather strong line of succession for what is, with no offense, a simple advertisement.
I just figured that was a bit humorous. Either way, to the matter at hand.

My men are on a constant watch for ne'er-do-wells within Crayter space, and so it falls often to long shifts with nothing to do but listen to the Olympians or some other rock-centric band as they go about their patrols. More times than not this ends up with people falling asleep on the job, which while it's not typically life-threatening, it can be a security risk.
Most officers of the Crayter Police, at least in my precinct, either use their own remedies or Yuma's Best to keep themselves up and alert while on watch. While it's not terrible by a long shot, variety often piques an interest rather than the same-ol'-same-old.

To put a long descriptor short, we'll take a shot at it. If the Liberty Police find it useful to stay alert on the job, then it can only have the same effect on my guys, assuming your donut selection isn't limited to just sprinkles. Obviously, it'll be available to the rest of the general populous, but I suspect that most Yumans will stick with what they know.

From one chief to another, let's call it an.. 'experiment' with productivity. I look forward to tasting the joe.

In service to the Republic.

Isabella Cross
Chief of Police
Crayter Police, Coronado Precinct

RE: To: The Crayter Republic - Kalhmera - 11-18-2019

----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: h532ZCX.png]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Chief Holiday
Liberty Police Inc.

[Recipient ID: Representative
Crayter Republic

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Good day,

I suppose everything has its purpose and Chain of Command is there for a reason. Since I am the face of the Liberty Police, Incorporated they message was prioritized differently.

But to business, where would you like your first shipment to be delivered?

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated]-----

RE: To: The Crayter Republic - Spectre - 11-19-2019

[Image: xrO6ouJ.png]

Chief Holiday,

As most everything within Coronado is based at Yuma, I'd suspect that shipments for your products can be delivered there. Citizen taps on the product will be open to an easier market, and New Thessalonica is where most, if not all, Crayter Police assets are based, and where the lion's share of our officers hold offices.
Make sure to keep your men on watch flying through Coronado, though. While my men are capable, the odd Rogue or sniffer breaks through and prods the commercial line. Military should have that issue figured out by the end of the year, from what I hear.

In service to the Republic.

Isabella Cross
Chief of Police
Crayter Police, Coronado Precinct

RE: To: The Crayter Republic - Sunbucks Inc. - 11-20-2019

[Image: J4ZtNbe.png]

A Cause For Celebration:

It is with great honor and pleasure to report we have delivered our first of many shipments of Sunbucks Coffee and Donuts with an assortments of different styles of Donuts for your eating pleasures! This shipment was delivered on our flag ship the LPI-Sunbucks.Express, a specialized Renzu Luxury Liner designed to ensure our product stays fresh as it was when it left Fort Bush! We hope you enjoy it and we hope to continue doing business with you!

- Acting CEO of Sunbucks, Inc.

RE: To: The Crayter Republic - BrianTU - 11-26-2019

[Image: 4Xq101V.png]

Encryption: ■ ■ ■ } Sensitive
Delivery Update
Ship Name: LPI-Hernshead | Ship: "Pelican" | Pilot: Kaiden Ren

Message Origin: Fort Bush, New York

A successful delivery of 725 Sunbucks Coffee and Donuts to Planet Yuma has been submitted to the internal report log.
Cryer Republic has been given access to this log file.

Like our product? Any issues? Let us know! Thanks for working with Sunbucks, Inc.

End of Communication