Discovery Gaming Community
[SMR] Streitmächte Internal Comm Net (inRP) (AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [SMR] Streitmächte Internal Comm Net (inRP) (AO) (/showthread.php?tid=175003)

Pages: 1 2

RE: [SMR] Streitmächte Internal Comm Net (inRP) (AO) - Ramke - 03-23-2020

[Image: giphy.gif]

Establishing ICN Uplink . . . . . . . . . . OK
Authenticating Encryption Key . . . . . OK
Accessing Database . . . . . . . . . . . . OK

Streitmächte After Action Report
Date: 22.03.827
Author: Lochte, Erika
AAR №: 001

Commence report:

Received a call for assistance in the New Berlin system in the afternoon. I arrived shortly after and encountered a massive fight between the Hessians and our Military at the Stuttgart Jump Gate. After having received a confirmation to engage from the Admiral, I joined in on the ongoing fight and it ended relatively quickly with minimal casualties on our side, with the rest of the Hessians routed.

A few hours later another distress call sounded near Dortmund Station, where the Hessians were once again wreaking havoc and hugging the station to avoid fire. After joining the fight, the Hessians started suiciding one by one to feed their ringleader and keep them in the fight. It was a sad sight to see, their pilots were that zealous to destroy their own ships for their leader. Nevertheless, eventually they ran out of sacrifices and the rest of the hostile ships were destroyed.

End report.

IMPORTANT: The contents of this message are the permanent, irrevocable, sole property of the Streitmächte von Rheinland. Unauthorized possession, copy-making, transference, or any facilitation thereof is illegal under Federal Communications Directive 136, and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible under the law.

RE: [SMR] Streitmächte Internal Comm Net (inRP) (AO) - Petitioner - 03-27-2020

[Image: giphy.gif]

Date: 3.26.827 0227.46 UTC
Author: Haalk, Esther G.
AAR №: 003

Commence report:

At 26.03.827, 2158 hours sharp, I undocked from Wildau and shortly thereafter assembled with AD-Morgenstern and FRs Lochte, Wiener, and Kerr, as well as Leutnant Jutta Krier (callsign Flosshilde) of the secondary fleet. At 2202.41, an alien snubcraft-equivalent made itself known along the NB lane, and was promptly dispatched by FR-Kerr in effortless fashion. Following that, we made our way towards Frankfurt, and thereafter Thuringia, chasing unidentified comm trails; contact was never made, and the sources made their way out of Thuringia in untraceable fashion. At this point, the larger patrol began to disband.

LT-Krier and I regrouped at Dortmund and proceeded to Soltau, being joined by FR-Wagner at 2250. I led our patrol at cruise speed to the following waypoints: Soltau -> Hudson jG -> Bering jH -> sysjump -> Freeport 2 -> Bering jG -> Hudson jH -> sysjump -> Texas jG -> Atka -> Hamburg jG -> sysjump -> Soltau. At this point, tradelane scanners informed us of the presence of a grouping of ships in Hudson, so we reversed course and took the lanes to Atka. Here we encountered three idling Liberty Navy vessels, with first contact established at 2320.41. Their stated intention was to show one of their pilots—a rookie—the ropes, and otherwise perform normal patrol duties. Our interaction was essentially banter about recent developments in our respective Houses, with all members of both our patrol and theirs being suitably tight-lipped about substantive details. For the sake of thoroughness, the logs are attached to this report. As an informal aside, I'm a little surprised that I've been doing a good enough job keeping current with the news to have even somewhat meaningful conversations of this nature. At 2357, our patrols parted ways, LIBNAV headed in the direction of the Texas gate and our patrol returning to Soltau at 27.03.827, 0001 hours. I have since relocated to Dortmund in compliance with new operational instructions.

As an aside, some scanner logs of the LIBNAV forces are attached as well. Perhaps we should keep a database of known foreign capital ship specifications, just for preparedness's sake?

End report.

IMPORTANT: The contents of this message are the permanent, irrevocable, sole property of the Streitmächte von Rheinland. Unauthorized possession, copy-making, transference, or any facilitation thereof is illegal under Federal Communications Directive 136, and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible under the law.

RE: [SMR] Streitmächte Internal Comm Net (inRP) (AO) - Pepe - 04-09-2020

[Image: k8qy69U.png]

Date: April 9. 827 17.00 UTC
Author: Knoeckel, Gunther
AAR №: 002

Commence report:

We almost adapted to zhat boring stage of prolonged peace. Almost. All happened fast, when someone wanted to burn a Cambridge professor, which apparently was one of our guys. He didn't burn, but whole Fazherland is now in flames instead. Why would they zhink Empire is so bad idea? Bad enough to burn everything and everybody?

It all got us unprepared. Even my helmet wasn't properly polished. We dispatched a small wing into Neue Berlin orbit, just for a case. Our systems were all off in silent orbiting mode, except cockpit heating and bier cooling. Und zhere zhey came from Frankfurt. Zhey looked like our regular ships so zhey easily broke into our lines. Shooting started few seconds later, followed by zheir evil comments about we are traitors und terrorists. We received order to shoot down all gunboat class ships. It was a mess, but I managed to make my well polished cannons busy and even scored some confirmed kills. Our Admiral wasn't here for zhe first time, but Herr Wienner tried to replace her. We were falling down like flies.

I had several enemies in my tail and I went kaput pretty schnell. I zhink zhey recognised me by my shiny helmet, since we won some battles together in battles fur Texas. Luckily, my escape-pod was well polished and I returned to Neue Berlin base with my dignity.

Danke! *salutes*

End report.