Discovery Gaming Community
To: Hogosha Alliance | From: Wolfgang Weisen - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Hogosha Alliance | From: Wolfgang Weisen (/showthread.php?tid=175010)

To: Hogosha Alliance | From: Wolfgang Weisen - Wolfgang Weisen - 11-18-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Hello my friends.

My name is Wolfgang Weisen and I am an Emissary of the Lane Hackers. It has been a while since our two organizations have interacted with one another, I trust Mr Hebishima of the Takarabune Conglomerate is still running things around?

In any case I am contacting you in order to inform you of an important man who is currently hiding from his pursuers. After a conversation we recommended him to join the Hogosha Alliance as he will most definitely benefit the Alliance with his unique experience and history while at the same time he will remain safe. I am talking of none other than Lord Moka, former Boss of the Liberty Rogues.

I hope you see the opportunity as much as I do. Please let me know if you have any questions as well as your decision. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang Weisen

...message.copy.protected...automated.deletion.initiated...
...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Hogosha Alliance | From: Wolfgang Weisen - Hogosha Alliance - 11-18-2019

[Image: f2JwAsY.png]

The Nikkyo Consortium

Konbanwa, Emissary Weisen.

It is a pleasure to hear from our old business partners of the Lane Hackers. According to my own information, the successor of the Hogosha Association, the Hogosha Alliance I am here to represent, did not yet have the pleasure of formal contact with your organization.
Allow me a brief introduction before we will come down to business.

My name is Masura Sera. I represent the Nikkyo Consortium as its President. After the Association slowly faded into the shadows, other Syndicates took the power holes as an opportunity. To strengthen their bounds and combine the best of each of the new large Syndicates, the Nikkyo Consortium was founded. Sensitive diplomatic talks like we face here are just one of the many tasks for the Consortium to handle. Other tasks vary from high-value cargo transportation, assassinations up to kidnapping or ensuring our influence on foreign matters.

But do not let me bother you with details. So it is a Liberty Rogue you propose to find shelter among us? Sir, I should best remind you of our stance with these ruthless, uncivilized pack. We do not want them anywhere close to Kusari.
We admit that a former Boss of the Liberty Rogues might be an advantage though. For long the Hogosha looked abroad, seeing markets that just await to be exploited, markets largely influenced by the Junkers and other scum-like independent smugglers with no sense for loyalty, honor and actual values. He could be a helping hands for endeavors into Liberty's underworld in the near future, as the Rogues former Boss he must know pretty much everything they deal with and pretty much everything about their regular customers.
It will be some hard work to convince our more.. traditionalist high-ranks to allow a Gaijin, more so a Rogue into our organization, but he can find a place among the Nikkyo Consortium as an advisor to myself.
That leads us straight to a few questions for you, Weisen-san.

1. Why is he seeking shelter in general?
  2. Beyond information on the Liberty underworld, what is he ready to do to contribute to our organization?
  3. Is he fleeing alone?
  4. Will the Lane Hackers ensure us absolute confidentiality about this matter? Accepting a known Rogue can backfire and bribes are expensive these days.
  5. Additionally, beyond this deal, are the Lane Hackers interested in picking up where the Hogosha Association left?

After the questions above were answered, we will come to a final decision. We look forward to your reply.

- Masaru Sera, President of the Nikkyo Consortium

RE: To: Hogosha Alliance | From: Wolfgang Weisen - Wolfgang Weisen - 11-19-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

President Sera,

Thank you for your prompt response. Without further ado, please allow me to answer your questions.

1. This man is seeking shelter because he was overthrown by his lieutenants. However he is still very much loved by the rank and file Rogue, so naturally these people want him dead.

2. Lord Moka first and foremost has a very good name on the underworld. And I am sure you understand how important is for one's name to command respect and trust. His excellent knowledge on Liberty's blackmarket and the Rogues in specific is also something very important. And finally he also has impressive leadership skills considering he had managed to unite the fragmented Rogues under his grasp for more years than any other leader before him.

3. As far as I know yes, he is fleeing alone.

4. The Lane Hackers would like to ensure you that this matter will stay firmly between us. Personally I don't think it can even backfire considering the Hogosha are already enemies with the Rogues.

5. We would very much like to reinvigorate their relationship with the Hogosha. After all, if it weren't for our shared friendship we wouldn't have made this very offer to your consortium. That being said, the artifact trade has always been the cornerstone of our relationship and has been very lucrative for both sides. Subsequently I would like to inform you that I have subscribed your Alliance to our Job Board where you can gain extra bonuses for deliveries, on top of what the local dealer is offering.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang Weisen

...message.copy.protected...automated.deletion.initiated...
...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Hogosha Alliance | From: Wolfgang Weisen - Hogosha Alliance - 11-20-2019

[Image: f2JwAsY.png]

The Nikkyo Consortium

We meet again, Emissary Weisen.

First of all we wish to thank you for pointing us to your Job Board. We indeed hoped that you were interested in keeping yourself involved in the Artifact trade into Liberty.
Furthermore, we would like to thank you for the swift clarification of our questions. We see no reason to deny him custody within our organization, all that is left is for him to seek a personal conversation with me. There I will discuss matters in detail with him.
You can tell him that it is his choice to decide on either a communication channel or a private eye-to-eye meeting somewhere.

We will keep in touch, Emissary.

- Masaru Sera, President of the Nikkyo Consortium