Discovery Gaming Community
Voltaic Junkers - Neural Net - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Voltaic Junkers - Neural Net (/showthread.php?tid=175027)

Pages: 1 2

Voltaic Junkers - Neural Net - Voltaic Junkers - 11-19-2019

[Image: pSSogmd.png?1]
Voltaic Junkers Neural Net

"Welcome, User, to your new place to do all your reports, upload data your brothers and sisters must know and of course the latest donators to our cause!

The Voltaic Junker family thanks YOU with anticipation for supporting the generations to come with food, water and the pocket money you earned in a day's work.

RE: Voltaic Junkers - Neural Net - Major. - 11-19-2019

[Image: avatar_36210.png?dateline=1474730744]

Howdy there friends!

While doing my daily business, I decided to visit the Corsairs again and bring them some of our finest Premium-Scrap. Nothing special happened until I entered the Omega-55 System where my sensor scanner picked something up, which was really far away but big enough to get a signal from it. Working my way closer and closer to the signal, I managed to finally track it down, and boy, look what I found! Yeah boys, a really strange depot but I was able to scan the hull, it looks intact and we should definitly take a closer look!

After I was done with my scans, I continued my way towards Gamma, where I unloaded my load at their shipyard. It was obviously that I would take some Artifacts back towards Liberty, but what happened there, was a absolute madman show Boys, trust me, but Vulcan will write something about that. Anyway, I managed to unload my sweet Artifacts right at Planet Manhatten, even when the lawfuls were around! Oh and before I forget it, the Lane Hackers are doing a good job to keep Manhatten clear when you pay them some sweet credits.

Trust me Boys, this was really a awesome experience! Keep in mind, that we can achive everything!

Phil Dellenton out.

RE: Voltaic Junkers - Neural Net - Goliath - 11-19-2019

[Image: mjxqn0F.jpg]

NEURAL NET ID: "Vulcan"#0001
SUBJECT: "I don't really know how."
PASSWORD: ********
Manhattan.

Brothers,

I...don't really know how to begin this report. It is just...too weird to explain, but I'll do my best. So. I got a message from our brother Phil Dellenton. I wasn't surprised that he needed some eyes in New York. His ship - a Salvager with the name of "Village Of Scrap"- was carrying a FULL load of artifacts from his little findings. What did I do? Do what a good brother would do: Spy to make sure everything went smooth. How the situation ended up? Well, it went to ****. Navies started showing up. Lane Hackers too. At some point, a Liberty Police Officer was just idling, making Phil wait for minutes until I was notified he paid the Hackers to distract the donut eaters. I kept watch while he sat 20 kilometers away safely. Only to see things turn even worse. The fight distanced away between the Police Officer gunboat, and a Liberty Navy officer under the name of "Jeremiah Sawyer" or something camped Manhattan like a scared rat. We were running out of time, if the battle ended, we would have had no chance of delivering these Artifacts. So what did I do?
Yep, you heard that. I slammed an engagement threat, but I didn't shoot the officer - just warning shots around him to scare the crap out of him. It worked, though. He opened fire first. I kept on the facade while both the Liberty Battlecruiser - that showed up in the last minute - AND Sawyer who was fighting me. They did not notice the Salvager casually mooring with Manhattan. So what did I do next against all the odds?
Yep. You heard that right. The logs speak for themselves. Yeeeeep...yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. Anyway, such stunts keep our reputation alive within the underworld. God bless those navies. And god bless those Hackers for helping us draw the 'boats out. And by the way, I'll link you guys a song I found. It fits...oddly well our smuggling techniques. It's this song: <PINK_PANTHER.MP3>

~Vulcan

RE: Voltaic Junkers - Neural Net - Hemlocke - 11-21-2019

[Image: zEEoEw4.png]
Incoming Transmission

ID: Valeera Ross
Subject: Mayotte
Connection: Ramshackle

After I was annoyed by that damn copper Alban Jankowski, I decided to take a run up through Kusari to Gallia, low and behold I detected an IDF shipper on my radar, full load of Iridium ore, he forced me to chase him all the way through tau-23 into the heart of Languedoc, so I decided to be extra harsh on that damn frog, who also decided he wasn't fond of a good ol' chat em up. I was hoping he'd give me the opportunity to tear his fancy ass up. But unfortunately, he complied. I'll put the extortion towards my project on the Barrager III.

Ending Transmission

RE: Voltaic Junkers - Neural Net - Darkstar_Spectre - 11-21-2019

Comm ID: "Flanker"
Alright everyone sorry this report is late. Had an issue with the Vagrant's communication relay. Anyway I believe me and "Ramshackle" have came across an opportunity for us the other day. See we were just minding our own business in New York when we ran across an Interspace transport looking for help hauling some good old Premium Scrap down to Omega-3. Now considering that this seemed like a free paycheck just for flying down to Omega-3 and back we agreed and went on our merry way. After we arrived and unloaded the Scrap at Aland we brought some Uncut Diamonds from Omega-2 back to Hatten to make a few extra credits before calling it a night.

Now it was during this trip he mentioned a possible interest in doing some business with us. I'll leave the relevant parts of the logs of this conversation in an attachment below with a few of the guncams from our little trip.

RE: Voltaic Junkers - Neural Net - Groshyr - 11-22-2019

[Image: PSnhSJ1.png]

Identification: Antoine Delacroix

A Captain knows all to well that a ship's maintenance and crew require supplies, which usually ends up as a large sum of credits and plenty of resource expenditure: food, oxygen and water for people as fuel and repairs costs for the ship itself. Junkers have a lot of possibilities when it comes to rolling a dollar: legal & Illegal commerce, working as mercenaries. Piracy outside the three neutral houses. - we have a lot of ways to earn cash, as I said. I personally prefer to trade. It's much safer than piracy or mercenary work. So, let's proceed exactly to the crux of this report and not bother with fancy words.

So, I suppose I have found a well profitable run for us. Unfortunately, the run is entirely contraband so we should ditch conventional travel via lanes/gates. Avoid the police at all costs. Things such as military salvage are forbidden by law in both Rheinland and Liberty. You can believe me when I say this because I read the wall of text carefully that the respective House governments created. It is available in NeuralNet for everyone who wishes to read it for themselves like I did, I swear I really did.

To put it shortly: Separatists are willing to pay us for Cardamine which we deliver them from Malta, and we bring the sniffers back military salvage, which we are cracking in Bering with maximum care for the integrity of the wrecks. Delivery manifest will be attached to the message as well as the prices they offer for goods.

Destination: Marshall Station, Bering ($4111)
Cargo Amount Origin Delivery
Cardamine 3000 units Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha 826-11-21 18:09:44 SMT
Cardamine 3000 units Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha 826-11-21 19:36:37 SMT
Cardamine 3000 units Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha 826-11-21 20:59:25 SMT
Cardamine 3000 units Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha 826-11-22 14:35:31 SMT
Cardamine 3000 units Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha 826-11-22 15:51:34 SMT

Destination: Valetta Shipyard, Omicron Alpha ($9448)
Cargo Amount Origin Delivery
Military Salvage 3000 units Sector 6G, Bering 826-11-21 18:59:37 SMT
Military Salvage 3000 units Sector 6G, Bering 826-11-21 20:21:44 SMT
Military Salvage 3000 units Sector 6G, Bering 826-11-21 22:10:52 SMT
Military Salvage 3000 units Sector 6G, Bering 826-11-22 15:19:12 SMT
Military Salvage 3000 units Sector 6G, Bering 826-11-22 16:35:46 SMT

RE: Voltaic Junkers - Neural Net - Hemlocke - 11-24-2019

[Image: zEEoEw4.png]
Incoming Transmission

ID: Valeera Ross
Subject: Nuclear Delta
Connection: Ramshackle

Well as you all well know, the boys went out to stir up some chaos in Delta. They encountered a Core Mako and a Corsair Legate and decided to chow down on them, they both allied to take the boys out, as expected of useless cowards. You guys are kind of incompetent for somehow letting a fat ass legate escape in a 5v2 with a god damn Hasta Battlecruiser assisting you. The Legate escaped to the Freeport where it proceeded to trash talk for a good while, dragging the conflict to the Freeport. To which some Velvet|BK-Asswipe just kinda sat there and watched. After all the fighting died down I repaired and the boys went for a drink, I undocked to head back to Tarancon where I was met with two Core snub-craft that demanded I give them credits to be in Delta, you know my response to extortion attempts. I trashed them both with a little help from my brothers. Then followed a very lengthy conversation with the local dumbasses. Have fun with the read.

Ending Transmission

RE: Voltaic Junkers - Neural Net - Goliath - 12-01-2019

[Image: ndPOrO3.png]

Perhaps I took a more demanding mission than a Wrecker could take. Today I took part in a joint operation with Legacy Of Orillion and The Overwatch. The Gunboat I was on ( |\/|-Berserker ) took heavy damage after 1 to 2 hours of endless incursions within Omicron Iota, Omicron Psi, and Omicron Major. I didn't return back on Tarancon empty-handed, though. A large amount of Nomadic remains has been delivered in sealed containers on Deck 3. 29 confirmed kills and another 20 assists. Unfortunately, as the battlegroup prepared to do a space jump - my Gunboat was left behind to die for whatever reason. I had to stretch that powercore's capabilities to the maximum to get out alive. With heavy damage though, I survived.

Valeera, see if you can make use of these remains. Hopefully, it will shed some light on how these abominations function.
[Image: tnMSJHT.png]

RE: Voltaic Junkers - Neural Net - Username removed - 12-09-2019

[Image: XkZeykr.png]

My first report and it's already been a busy day.

En route to RV with the Village of Scrap I ran into a convoy of 3 Zoner transports carrying supplies to one of their installations in Omicron Delta.

The captain of Village of Scrap suggested I should ask them to "donate" but as I was about to fire a welcoming disruptor, I noticed to my horror that I made a rookie mistake and didn't stock up on them!

But I am not a rookie, and I convinced them to make a donation regardless.

After that I witnessed the Order putting them in a very awkward position as they were found to hoard Nomad tech, which the Order promptly confiscated.

By the way, their bases were set to target us as hostiles.

I had them correct that mistake, we should be able to dock on their bases from now on if we want to.

Attachments file

[Image: nKXlj0W.png]

RE: Voltaic Junkers - Neural Net - Username removed - 12-10-2019

[Image: XkZeykr.png]

I must've hit the jackpot today.

First, I was detained by a Kusari police gunboat on patrol because my Recycler had a broken tail light, he wanted to fine me 50,000 credits for flying with a broken tail light, but he was a very strange man.

The longer I kept him talking, the more I came to know about his personal life, things like how his boss doesn't even pay him, like how he has to shake people down for credits to afford food, when I told him to eff off he broke down giving me quite the sob story.

I didn't believe a thing at first, so I put him to the test by offering to take him with me to Liberty and buy him Sunbuck's Donuts and his voice lit.the.hell.UP!

He broke just about every protocol and followed me obediently all the way to New York just for Sunbuck's, so I bought the poor fella enough donuts to fill himself up and feed his family too.

Guess what he did? He threw a fortune at me he must have stolen from Kusarian Police funds as a sign of gratefulness for giving him donuts. Maybe he wasn't poor at all, maybe he is just physically addicted to whatever stuff they put in Sunbuck's and you can't buy them in Kusari.

I wouldn't know, but what started as me taking the piss out of a Kusarian cop turned into me receiving a big payday.

Next up!

I went to check up on a Bretonian pal of mine who devoted his life to take revenge for what Gallia did to Leeds.

He started attacking GRE's supply lines in Edinburgh and this way he discovered a fortune waiting to be made.

GRE's relying on the black market to keep their war machine churning, apparently they're importing large quantities of side arms, black market munitions, and other contraband goodies into Edinburgh, and this pal of mine built himself an installation acting as a stashing facility for the loot he plunders from the GRE's transports.

I helped him raid GRE's supply lines and in exchange he promised to offer us a very lucrative deal.

He will keep stashing stolen goodies for us to pick up at very advantageous prices so we can then sell them for large profit margins, he did ask for a favor though, his base has fallen into disrepair and could desperately need reinforced alloys, he promised to negotiate a good price with us if we provide him with those alloys.

So if anyone feels like hauling reinforced alloys for a good price and buying contraband dirt cheap, send Queen.Carina's.Revenge a message, that's his call sign.

Data

[Image: nKXlj0W.png]