Discovery Gaming Community
EVENT: "Mama Jersey didn't raise chickens" 18:00 UTC; 30th November - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: EVENT: "Mama Jersey didn't raise chickens" 18:00 UTC; 30th November (/showthread.php?tid=175030)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

EVENT: "Mama Jersey didn't raise chickens" 18:00 UTC; 30th November - Goliath - 11-19-2019

[Image: OAgTE5u.png?4][Image: 7VvyfIv.png?1][Image: V8y7BLQ.png?1]
"Junkers (Official Factions and Indies) Vs Xenos (Official Faction and Indies)

Background:

With ever-increasing Xeno presence disrupting Junker trading, rumors have spread about a turf fight that will take place in the Jersey Debris field - a place as important to Junkers as it is to Xenos for various reasons. Because of this, a large number of both Xeno and Junker vessels have begun roaming the scrap field, patrolling and shooting each other in small incursions. This one, though, is an all-in-one. Nobody knows why the two organizations clash like this, but it simply happens.

Participants: Junker OFs + Indies and Xeno OFs + Indies
Date and Time: November, Saturday 30th 18:00 UTC Server Time
Allowed Ship Classes: Light Fighters, Heavy Fighters, Very Heavy Fighters, Super Very Heavy Fighters, Transports, Freighters
Prohibited Equipment: Cloaking Devices, NEMPs, Cloaking Disruptors(Replacing Gunboats)

[Image: ebZ7Fx8.png?1]

Xenos will meet at the Colorado Jump Hole and Junkers will meet at Rochester. Most vessels should be there by 17:45. At 18:00 both parties will advance to the meeting point, from where the battle will begin.

Registration Required. If you have not registered, do not enter the fight.

Junkers:

-Fighter: |\/|-Vulcan ( @Goliath)
-Fighter: Theodore.Scrapwell ( @Ouranos )
-Fighter: Sulik's.Sister ( @Pepe )
-Fighter: ??? ( @Spectre )
-Fighter: |\/|-Rusty.Puppet ( @Groshyr )
-Fighter: F140 ( @Maltz )
-Fighter: .:j:.Kharo'n ( @Y'berg )
-Fighter: |\/|-Ramshackle ( @Hemlocke )
-Fighter: Stapler ( @darkwind )
-Fighter: Ryan.Cooke ( @xenomorph )
-Fighter

-Transport: |\/|-Village.of.Scrap ( @"Gerhard Wolf") (Reserve)
-Transport: Lugnut ( @kerfy )
-Transport

Xenos:

-Fighter: XA-"Latrodectus" ( @"Ocrasi" )
-Fighter: ??? ( @Spectre )
-Fighter:
-Fighter: Jeffrey.Smith ( @MasterL410 )
-Fighter: XA-Cobra ( @Reeves )
-Fighter: XA-Lyre ( @Zeb )
-Fighter: XA-Ridgenose ( @Darkstar_Spectre )
-Fighter: Contender ( @James Greed )
-Fighter: David.Haylock ( @Lex )
-Fighter

-Transport: Gull ( @Lucas )
-Transport
-Transport

Note: This event is made to generate activity and give an overall fun time for its participants. Anyone who has not registered is free to spectate at a safe distance of 4-5km from the fight. Spectators are encouraged to stop anyone who is not registered from interfering with this event (ex: Players that are unaware of this activity)

If you register in the event with a Salvager, don't use gunboat turrets (GB Turrets, pulses, Razors, etc)

RE: EVENT: "Mama Jersey didn't raise chickens" 18:00 UTC; 24th November - Major. - 11-19-2019

|\/|-Village.of.Scrap - Salvager - Junkers

RE: EVENT: "Mama Jersey didn't raise chickens" 18:00 UTC; 24th November - Old Oak - 11-19-2019

XA-"Latrodectus" - Xeno VHF

RE: EVENT: "Mama Jersey didn't raise chickens" 18:00 UTC; 24th November - MasterL410 - 11-19-2019

Nice to see those factions getting something to do.
I'll come as a indy Xeno VHF. Name will be edited once I made the ship.

Edit: Name: Jeffrey.Smith

RE: EVENT: "Mama Jersey didn't raise chickens" 18:00 UTC; 24th November - Nazawo - 11-19-2019

XA-Lance.Roy vhf

RE: EVENT: "Mama Jersey didn't raise chickens" 18:00 UTC; 24th November - Friendly-Freelancer - 11-20-2019

Golden.Tree Xeno LF

RE: EVENT: "Mama Jersey didn't raise chickens" 18:00 UTC; 24th November - Reeves - 11-20-2019

Is there a possibility of having this on a Saturday instead? I won't be able to make it if this is on a Sunday.

RE: EVENT: "Mama Jersey didn't raise chickens" 18:00 UTC; 24th November - Ouranos - 11-20-2019

I would like to support Reeves here. A battle between Junkers and Xenos without the legendary Cobra is illegal under the Geneva Conventions as far as I know. We wouldn't want the UNSC to shut down Discovery GC now, would we?

Let's consider rescheduling this to Saturday, but in a way so that it doesn't overlap with the Kabukicho Affair, please, because I really want to show the GC feminist scum their way back to the kitchen and prove that I'm a Hogosha masterchad.

RE: EVENT: "Mama Jersey didn't raise chickens" 18:00 UTC; 24th November - Kalhmera - 11-20-2019

Well since this an event at the backyard of Manhattan you can consider LPI- to be present but you have my word we wont charge in. We just want to document whats going on etc.

RE: EVENT: "Mama Jersey didn't raise chickens" 18:00 UTC; 24th November - Goliath - 11-20-2019

I will move the event next Saturday, in hopes junker indies show up too. (Not to be salty but damn das a lot of xeners)

those that registered, make sure you can still show up or inform me if you won't join.