Discovery Gaming Community
To: Battlegroup Harmony - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Battlegroup Harmony (/showthread.php?tid=175044)

To: Battlegroup Harmony - Raphael Drake - 11-20-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144c.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Greetings, my name is Raphael Drake, Assassin of the Lane Hackers. I am contacting you on one of my client's matter. I am currently working with a Junker named "Kyle Vaughn" as he contacted us for information. However, I closed a deal with Mr.Vaughn and we talked a bit more, he offered us a steady flow of Military Salvage from the Bering system which is under your control. It would be a great help if Mr.Vaughn and his employees would be able to freely salvage the scrap field in Bering fro Military Salvage and deliver it to our stations, Mr.Vaughn offers you a steady supply of Military Salvage to your stations aswell. I think the Lane Hackers are also able to provide something you'd like to have from us if you are not interested in Military Salvage. While speaking about business relations I would like to acquire any information from you regarding the purpose of the Alaska System, I'd be glad if you'd be willing to share some of your knowledge about that what is behind the Zone-21 Jump Gate in New York.

I am looking forward to your answer esteemed allies. Stay safe.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Battlegroup Harmony - Spectre - 11-23-2019

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: bVzlA2O.png]

ID: Admiral Allison J. Hunter
Recipient: Raphael Drake
Subject: Scrap and Secrets

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Drake.

Admiral Hunter, Battlegroup Harmony. We may have met, we may not have. The details on that don't really matter.

In regards to this 'Vaughn' character, I'd like to inquire about his background. What he is, who he primarily works for, if he's a neutral entity within Liberty, if he has any friends who may wish to chip in on this, et-cetera. In all likelihood we likely won't bat an eye at him scrapping from the fields, but a quick background check assures us that we have a workable psuedo-dossier about him.
Military Salvage for Bristol and Marshall go a long way towards bulking our forces to combat the infestation, and extra never hurts.

As for Alaska, all I can say about it is that the area is primarily a testing ground for research and development purposes. The LSF and Liberty Navy keep it under lock and key, and because of that any information we have about it after Harmony's exodus through New Hampshire is pretty much void at this point. We do occasionally send patrols out to prod the guard, but without a serious force there's no definite way to be sure. Navy wants to keep their toys and collectables safe.

That's all.
Allison J. Hunter
Admiral
Battlegroup Harmony

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

RE: To: Battlegroup Harmony - Raphael Drake - 11-24-2019

...uploading.data...

[Image: 144e.png][Image: 3w.png]

Admiral Hunter.

I will run a background check of Mr.Vaughn immediately, I am glad to hear that you are willing to work with him. I will get back to you as soon as I have his details. I am interested in more information about Alaska if there is someone in Battlegroup Harmony who likes to share something, I will gladly listen or read his message, anything regarding Alaska will be paid of course.

Stay safe.

RE: To: Battlegroup Harmony - Raphael Drake - 11-27-2019

...uploading.data...

[Image: 144e.png][Image: 3w.png]

Admiral Hunter.

I have obtained the necessary information about Mr.Vaughn. I think that sums up and answers your current questions about him and his organization, however, I am confident that time will uncover more of his identity and we'll be able to work closely with him. I will upload a copy of his last message to me which contains the dossier.

This is all for now Admiral, I'm expecting your opinion on it.