Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kyle Vaughn - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kyle Vaughn (/showthread.php?tid=175103)

To: Kyle Vaughn - Raphael Drake - 11-24-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144e.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Mr.Vaughn.

I have established contact with Battlegroup Harmony, while your request has been sort of approved, they'd like to know more about you and if you are a "neutral" entity in Liberty. A small dossier about you will do and I think I can close the deal between you and Battlegroup Harmony. It will be a good start for the future if we know more about you if we keep working together, as I said a brief background dossier about you is enough.

I'm expecting your message Mr.Vaughn.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Kyle Vaughn - Goliath - 11-26-2019

[Image: ndPOrO3.png]

Raphael,

My apologies for the all so late answer. I was extremely busy with internal politics. After a long enough time the Voltaics have settled aboard Tarancon with full administrative rights. Furthermore, there are several ongoing deals with variois organizations outside Liberty.

Now, about myself - since you seem to need this information. I used to be an independent Junker like any other with my brother Dover. For quite some time we wandered aimlessly doing what a Junker does. Grew up on Manhattan, carried on my adulthood on Rochester. The reason I have a beef with Liberty is Zone-21. Those idiots definitely hide something. I always dreamed to be a Police Officer, believe it or not. But the way these capitalist lead-addled meatbags treat Junkers disgusted me too much.

Months after my resurgence within the Underworld, the Voltaic Junkers formed. Like-minded Junkers willing to do anything for a dime to feed their kids, themselves, or get some booze. Currently I have no sort of interest in aiding Libertonian forces unless there is something I can profit off of. All in all, I am a neutral type of guy. I usually stick out of wars unless they directly involve me from the start.

I hope that is enough to clarify Harmony.

[Image: tnMSJHT.png]

RE: To: Kyle Vaughn - Raphael Drake - 11-27-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144e.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Mr.Vaughn,

I expected a bit more from your background, but I think this will work out as well. Anyways, since I have provided your "dossier" to Battlegroup Harmony, see this matter as closed. They are granting you to harvest the field as much as you want. I also have used the opportunity to gather intelligence about Alaska for you, however, Admiral Hunter was friendly enough to lend me a hand in this case, I will upload a brief copy from our conversation. If there is more you want to know about Alaska, let me know Mr.Vaughn.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...