Discovery Gaming Community
Iskra Outpost [Old] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Iskra Outpost [Old] (/showthread.php?tid=175167)

Pages: 1 2

Iskra Outpost [Old] - Volgograd - 11-28-2019

Iskra Outpost, Omega-11
Iskra Outpost was constructed as the Coalition trade hub with oversight by the former Minister of Plenty, Leon Gutierrez in March of the year 826 A.S. The station belongs to Volgograd Industrial and is located in stable orbit within the Kuressaare belt of the Vanaheimr system in close proximity to the valuable deposit of uncut diamonds in the system. In addition, the station serves as a small repair port and the launch point for the Volgograd Security wing should the need arise to aid the Coalition and its allies fight back against enemies in Vanaheimr.

The station's primary aim is to serve as the foundation of economic growth and support for the Coalition people and for their the most loyal supporters - the Red Hessians. With the helpful hand of the Hessian miners, Iskra has a stable flow of Uncut Diamonds.

Goods import

Commodity
Price
Best sell point
Food Rations
$570/unit
Freeport 1, Omega-3
Oxygen
$570/unit
Freeport 1, Omega-3
Water
$570/unit
Freeport 1, Omega-3
Reinforced Alloy
$570/unit
Freeport 1, Omega-3
Military Salvage
$4500/unit
Mineable only
Black Market Light Arms
$1600/unit
Fort McMurray, Alberta

Goods export
Commodity
Price
Uncut Diamonds
$2500/unit
Volgograd Ordinance
$2000/unit
Vodka
$500/unit

Docking permissions
[Image: cE43Xxm.png]

Volgograd Industrial, the Coalition and Red Hessians, will not tolerate ships that belong to hostile entities of the Coalition within the system Vanaheimr. But Iskra Outpost is welcome to people who have proven their loyalty to our common Sirius-wide mission and it's goals. If someone has not proven themselves as loyal to the Coalition and wish to work with Volgograd Industrial they would have to fill out the following application for the chance to build a better future for the people of Sirius alongside Volgograd Industrial.

Thus, Iskra Outpost's bays lay open for anyone who is ready to prove themselves a supporter of the Revolution.

Again, Volgograd Industrial will not tolerate vessels of hostile organizations or houses in their territory and will immediately destroy any hostile vessels that breach the borders of Vanaheimr.

Docking permissions application form

RE: Iskra Outpost - Vitoniz30 - 01-02-2020

Applicant name: Sally Wilson
Ship name: R&EV-"Wilson"
Organization: -
Affiliation: Zoners
Identification: Zoners
Reason for application : Good day, honorable Iskra outpost administration, my name is Sally Ginevra Wilson and I am represantative of independent Zoner group, mostly specialized on researching outer space natural phenomenas. Since my ship's crew are simple people, we should be able to dock for restocking and refueling. Our main purpose to stay there is continuous researching unstable anomalies and system star to warn further solar flares and solar storms. If you require tax for staying there, we are ready to provide.

Sincerely, Sally Wilson

RE: Iskra Outpost - Volgograd - 01-02-2020

Subject: R&EV-"Wilson" has been permitted to dock Iskra Outpost

Dear comrade Wilson,

Your documents have been checked and our commision found no issues with it's. Thereby your permissions to dock has been granted for unlimited period of time. We are always glad to welcome an independent researchers from the Sirius or Gallia on board of our station.

Regards,
Abangu Matueva,
Docking Officer of Iskra Outpost, Volgograd Industrial

p.s. Feel free to contact SCEC if you are looking for a mercenary job as the researcher or would like to register your research labour and will be permitted for unlimited work within Omega-2 system. They might be concerned much if you be there too long.

RE: Iskra Outpost - Promotheus - 01-02-2020

Applicant name: Agent Solandros on behalf of the Order Overwatch
Ship name: Order|LV-Ba'al
Organization: Order| Overwatch
Affiliation: Order
Identification: Overwatch
Reason for application : Aiding storage of obtained anomaly related data and assisting in providing the base with sufficient commodities. Additionally, I would like to request docking permission for the Order Overwatch as a whole for similar reasons as above stated.

RE: Iskra Outpost - Volgograd - 01-02-2020

Subject: Order| has been permitted to dock Iskra Outpost

Dear agent Solandros,

Your application has been approved. We are happy to welcome Overwatch vessels on Iskra's board , agent.

Regards,
Abangu Matueva,
Docking Officer of Iskra Outpost, Volgograd Industrial

RE: Iskra Outpost - Lambda 4 - 01-06-2020

Applicant name: Andrei.Lebedev
Ship name: Andrei.Lebedev
Organization: Freelancer
Affiliation: Freelancer
Identification: Freelancer
Reason for application : Good day Iskra Administration, well me and my crew noticed there are some unstable anomalies nearby. We want to study them and make further research about them. There isn't any base around, but your base seem as quiet and safe place to stay, also there is no pirate ships in that area, so that is why we asking for docking permission

RE: Iskra Outpost - NonSequitor - 01-23-2020

Applicant name: Eliel Satomaa
Ship name: Raven's.Eye
Organization: Zoners
Affiliation: Zoners [https://imgur.com/gbjRhAY]
Identification: Zoners [https://imgur.com/817RcFj]
Reason for application : Greetings Iskra actual. Our mission is as follows: Investigation of gaseous anomalies in Omega 2 and collection of pertinent scientific data for further analysis. Our intentions are peaceful and scientific in nature.

RE: Iskra Outpost - Volgograd - 01-25-2020

[Image: YleFOuh.gif]

Volgograd Industrial

Attention applicants Andrei Lebedev and Eliel Satomaa

The offices of Volgograd Industrial would like to inform you, that both of you have been cleared for docking onto Iskra for your research initiatives.

RE: Iskra Outpost - kamel eddine - 03-21-2020

Applicant name: Kamel Sendai
Ship name: score and soporal
Organization: Republican Shipping and daumann heavy construction
Affiliation: Republican Shipping
Affiliation: daumann heavy construction
Identification: Republican Shipping
Identification: daumann heavy construction
Reason for application : Greetings and good day Iskra Administration, me the general director of SARL score and soporal investment I want to expand my business by having the right to dock in your respective base as individual permission and by the way helped in the development of Iskra me and my collaborators knowing that soporal is the CEO of the company thank you.

RE: Iskra Outpost - Volgograd - 04-01-2020

[Image: YleFOuh.gif]

Volgograd Industrial

Attention applicant Kamel Sendai

The offices of Volgograd Industrial would like to remind you kindly, that House corporations are recognized as Hostile entities by the Coalition. Your Docking permission has therefore been denied, we strongly encourage you do not fly near the Station with that affiliation unless you have escape pods installed in your ship. Lastly, Volgograd Industrial would like to offer you an alternative proposition: that you to start a new life instead by abandoning your capitalist employer and joining Volgograd Industrial. That can be done in a separate frequency.