Discovery Gaming Community
MAE - Common Net - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: MAE - Common Net (/showthread.php?tid=175190)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Montluc Advanced Engineering - Corporate Intranet - Monsieur Baguette - 12-31-2019

[Image: for3iCd.png]
Emile Lavoisier
Collègues,

Receiving request of monsieur Giroux, the chief managers entrusted me to find the supplied or "Corvo" in Omicrons. I managed to make my way to Omicron Delta where I met a pilot of a zoner organisation "Genesis Research Group". Apparently, a research enterprise of some sort. The pilot in question confirmed that his organisation constructs "Corvos" and we may reach to them to that end. The pilot also mentioned a "graveyard" in the neighbouring system which I proceeded to check out. There indeed appeared to be many disabled ships. Apparently, there was a big battle there. Maybe, people with the access to military databases know it. I made the 3D scans of the ships for further analysis of our engineers. While internal equipment and parameters are obviously off the limit due to the limitations of the scanning and the damaged nature of the hulls, the shape of the ships can provide insight into Sirius shipbuilding.

There, in the Omicrons, I also witnessed something resembling trade lanes but clearly non-human in design. They led to what appeared as some structure, perhaps, a jump gate. The lanes being inactive and my vessel being only a small scouting ship, I deemed it necessary to withdraw.

After my mission in the Omicrons was completed, I ventured back into Gallia through Omegas and Bretonia. In Omega 49 system, now claimed by Bretonians as Exeter (and they were blaming us for expansion, hypocrites) I witnessed a fight between the Bretonian Armed Forces and what appears to be the navy of the communists, the Coalition. Bretonians landed a decisive victory without losing any ships. Battle-hardened by the Royal Fleet of Gallia, no less. I was observing the combat from afar and scanning the vessels for possible insights of any sorts. One particular case puzzled me - a weapon used by a Bretonian Intelligence ship that showed signatures of non-human origin, similar to what I picked up from strange creatures in the Omicrons. This information might prove useful for the Marine Nationale and the Enclave Forces.

After the combat I made an interesting acquaintance: a Gaul, ex-counsillard, who joined the ranks of the communists and later on sided with Bretonians in what appears to be as a coup in the Coalition. Since that monsieur and his associates were fighting for Bretonians, I assume they might be similar to privateers that fought the Royal Navy in the Hebrides during the war. If such, perhaps we can sell them ships. Or not, they are still communists after all. The logs of the talk are provided below.

Following the interaction, I managed to make it safely back to Languedoc. It was a long trip and I guess, I deserve to take a paid leave. Take care, mes amies!

"La Grosse Dame" construction logs - Groshyr - 01-04-2020

[Image: 4sVsecZ.png]

Charles Moreau
Dear employees,

First of all, I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. This was a pretty hard year to all Gallia and I hope the following year will heal most of our scars. Gallia is in ruins after the civil war and it is our responsibility to rebuild it and make it stronger than before. We can do this, I am sure.

But let's cut to the chase. We have two projects work to be completed as soon as possible. Briefly, MAE needs two heavy ships: one "Vache" train for commercial and logistics labours and one "Lucullus" liner for research work. If you are interested in details, I already mentioned this in my message at the corporate internal net.

"La Grosse Dame" construction status: COMPLETE
Last update: 24.01.743

At first, we have to construct the train and increase the cargo capacity of our Logistics Fleet. With this, we will face no inconvenience to finish the second project in no time. The recourses from the following list are to be delivered to Fourchambault shipyard in Dauphine in no time.

Required materials:
Hull
Material Amount
Ablative Armor Plating 5,600/3,000
Basic Alloy 8,400/6,000
Ship Hull Panels 11,200/10,000
Ultralloy 2,800/2,500
Navigation (systems)
Material Amount
Bio-neural Arrays 2,800/2,000
Optronics 8,400/8,000
Quantum Multiplexors 8,400/6,000
Power System
Material Amount
Industrial Materials 11,200/10,000
Magnets 5,600/5,000
Nanocapacitors 5,600/5,000
PlasFoam Conduits 11,200/10,000
Solar Panels 5,600/3,000
Superconductors 5,600/5,000
Tungsten 5,600/5,000
Engine
Material Amount
Engine Components 5,600/5,000
Thermal Control System
Material Amount
Heat Sinks 11,200/10,000
Cargo Management System
Material Amount
Robotics 5,600/3,000
Energy Field Equipment 5,600/3,000
Living Quarters
Material Amount
Consumer Goods 5,600/5,000
Nanotubes 11,200/10,000
Plastics 5,600/5,000

Use the following template for delivery reports to keep our main internal net channel clear of flooding with shipping reports. Do not forget to timestamp your visual log of cargo origin and delivery. Besides, different in time deliveries should be reported separately in the manifest. I hope you got what I mean.

Yes, bureaucracy things which everyone loves much. A necessary evil.

Delivery manifest template & example:
Code:
[indent][indent][align=justify][font=Montserrat][color=#FFFFFF]
[color=#3487D2][size=large][b]NAME_SURNAME, SHIPNAME[/b][/size][/color][hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]
[table]
[tr]
[td][font=Montserrat][color=#FFFFFF][b]Cargo[/b][/color][/font][/td]
[td][font=Montserrat][color=#FFFFFF][b]Amount[/b][/color][/font][/td]
[td][font=Montserrat][color=#FFFFFF][b]Origin[/b][/color][/font][/td]
[td][font=Montserrat][color=#FFFFFF][b]Delivery[/b][/color][/font][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][font=Montserrat][color=#BFBFBF]Cargo[/color][/font][/td]
[td][font=Montserrat][color=#BFBFBF]Amount[/color][/font][/td]
[td][font=Montserrat][url=link]Origin[/url][/font][/td]
[td][font=Montserrat][url=link]Fourchambault Shipyard[/url][/font][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][font=Montserrat][color=#FFFFFF][b]Total[/b][/color][/font][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[/color][/font][/align][/indent][/indent]

[Image: DWjGlLv.png]

RE: "La Grosse Dame" construction logs - Groshyr - 01-05-2020

Theodor Lefevre, L'Audacieuse
Cargo Amount Origin Delivery
Ship Hull Panels 1.400 Dortmund Station, New Berlin Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 11,200
Basic Alloy 2,800 Lodeve Space Port, Languedoc Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 8,400
Ultralloy 2,800 Roanne Production Facility, Lorraine Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 2,800
Ablative Armor Plating 2,800 Alster Shipyard, Hamburg Fourchambault Shipyard
Ablative Armor Plating 2,800 Alster Shipyard, Hamburg Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 5,600
Quantum Multiplexors 2,800 Misaki Station, Tau-53 Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 8,400
Optronics 2,800 Planet Honshu, Honshu Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 8,400
Bio-neural Arrays 2,800 Chartres Space Colony, Orleanais Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 2,800
Energy Field Equipment 2,800 Abbeville Production Facility, Picardy Fourchambault Shipyard
Energy Field Equipment 2,800 Abbeville Production Facility, Picardy Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 5,600
Robotics 2,800 Compiegne Space Colony, Ile-de-France Fourchambault Shipyard
Robotics 2,800 Compiegne Space Colony, Ile-de-France Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 5,600
Heat Sinks 2,800 Planet Amiens, Picardy Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 11,200
Industrial Materials 2,800 Mainz Storage Facility, Frankfurt Fourchambault Shipyard
Industrial Materials 2,800 Mainz Storage Facility, Frankfurt Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 11,200
Tungsten 2,800 Holman Outpost, Tau-31 Fourchambault Shipyard
Tungsten 2,800 Holman Outpost, Tau-31 Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 5,600
Solar Panels 2,800 La Charite Spaceport, Tau-53 Fourchambault Shipyard
Solar Panels 2,800 La Charite Spaceport, Tau-53 Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 5,600
Superconductors 2,800 Montigny Storage Facility, Lorraine Fourchambault Shipyard
Superconductors 2,800 Montigny Storage Facility, Lorraine Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 5,600
Magnets 2,800 Montigny Storage Facility, Lorraine Fourchambault Shipyard
Magnets 2,800 Montigny Storage Facility, Lorraine Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 5,600
Nanocapacitors 2,800 Planet Hamburg, Hamburg Fourchambault Shipyard
Nanocapacitors 2,800 Planet Hamburg, Hamburg Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 5,600
PlasFoam Conduits 2,800 Tsushima Depot, Kyushu Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 11,200
Engine Components 2,800 Yukawa Shipyard, Honshu Fourchambault Shipyard
Engine Components 2,800 Yukawa Shipyard, Honshu Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 5,600
Consumer Goods 2,800 Montmartre Space Colony, Ile-de-France Fourchambault Shipyard
Consumer Goods 2,800 Montmartre Space Colony, Ile-de-France Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 5,600
Nanotubes 2,800 Compiegne Space Colony, Ile-de-France Fourchambault Shipyard
Nanotubes 2,800 Compiegne Space Colony, Ile-de-France Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 5,600
Plastics 2,800 Chartres Space Colony, Orleanais Fourchambault Shipyard
Plastics 2,800 Chartres Space Colony, Orleanais Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 5,600

RE: "La Grosse Dame" construction logs - Groshyr - 01-09-2020

Charles Moreau
Well done! Our engineering team confirmed that all materials have been delivered to the facility.

Monsieur Lefevre, I promote you and designate to "La Grosse Dame" as her Captain. Until construction's end you are on vacations.

"Becquerel" construction logs - Groshyr - 01-15-2020

Charles Moreau
Dear employees,

"La Grosse Dame" construction is coming to its finish and thus soon we are going to start build a next ship: "Becquerel" Research Liner. As I have mentioned, it should been enhanced with 8th grade armour upgrade but because of recourses issues we cannot make it. Instead, we will use 6th grade as most optimal replacement of it.

You would find that some of the deliveries were completed even before it started. Let it won't distract ye will use resources remained after "La Grosse Dame" construction to build this ship.

"Becquerel" construction status: CANCELLED
Last update: 27.01.743

Dr. Raza on behalf of the MAE R&D Division requested this ship to be constructed in no time. The recourses from the following list are to be delivered to the Fourchambault shipyard in Dauphine.

Required materials:
Hull
Material Amount
Ablative Armor Plating 10,600/7,500
Basic Alloy 18,400/15,000
Ship Hull Panels 25,200/25,000
Ultralloy 8,300/6,250
Navigation (systems)
Material Amount
Bio-neural Arrays 800/2,000
Optronics 400/8,000
Quantum Multiplexors 2,400/6,000
Power System
Material Amount
Industrial Materials 1,200/15,000
Magnets 600/7,500
Nanocapacitors 600/7,500
PlasFoam Conduits 1,200/15,000
Solar Panels 2,600/4,500
Superconductors 600/7,500
Tungsten 600/7,500
Engine
Material Amount
Engine Components 600/5,000
Thermal Control System
Material Amount
Heat Sinks 1,200/30,000
Cargo Management System
Material Amount
Robotics 2,600/1,500
Energy Field Equipment 2,600/1,500
Living Quarters & Research Laboratories
Material Amount
Consumer Goods 600/12,500
Nanotubes 1,200/25,000
Plastics 600/12,500

Use the following template for delivery reports to keep our main internal net channel clear of flooding with shipping reports. Do not forget to timestamp your visual log of cargo origin and delivery. Besides, different in time deliveries should be reported separately in the manifest. I hope you got what I mean.

Yes, bureaucracy things which everyone loves much. A necessary evil.

Delivery manifest template & example:
Code:
[indent][indent][align=justify][font=Montserrat][color=#FFFFFF]
[color=#3487D2][size=large][b]NAME_SURNAME, SHIPNAME[/b][/size][/color][hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]
[table]
[tr]
[td][font=Montserrat][color=#FFFFFF][b]Cargo[/b][/color][/font][/td]
[td][font=Montserrat][color=#FFFFFF][b]Amount[/b][/color][/font][/td]
[td][font=Montserrat][color=#FFFFFF][b]Origin[/b][/color][/font][/td]
[td][font=Montserrat][color=#FFFFFF][b]Delivery[/b][/color][/font][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][font=Montserrat][color=#BFBFBF]Cargo[/color][/font][/td]
[td][font=Montserrat][url=link]Origin[/url][/font][/td]
[td][font=Montserrat][url=link]Fourchambault Shipyard[/url][/font][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][font=Montserrat][color=#FFFFFF][b]Total[/b][/color][/font][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[/color][/font][/align][/indent][/indent]

[Image: DWjGlLv.png]

RE: Montluc Advanced Engineering - Corporate Intranet - Monsieur Baguette - 01-22-2020

[Image: 5RwV5za.gif]
Fabian Montluc
Collègues,

With the deal with GMS regarding the smelters on Lodeve Space Port secured, as well as our own smelting facilities on Quillan increasing output I decided to expand our operations in the field of mining. Languedoc is a rich with mineral deposits system, both planetwise and in space, most especially with Molybdenum that is a useful metal in ship construction. As we are building up our own corporate fleet with recently acquired construction rights, we can both cheaply use our own mining vessels for the extraction of the ores to be subsequently used in construction of other ships, as well as armour upgrades, hull plates, and other various materials. Molybdenum can also be used in various heat-resisting alloys which we intend to test with our new Promethium and hybrid fusion-fission reactors. There are other intended use of Molybdenum in our operations that are currently deemed as corporate secret and will be disclosed to the personnel later on.

GMS is still a trusted partner to supply us with various ores, however the company is still struggling to deal with the post-war challenges while we aim to increase our presence on Languedocan market. Thus, it is crucial to be able to supply ourselves with the raw materials for construction and fabrication operations, at least to some extent.

Therefore, the further steps are to be undertaken:
  1. the number of "Rock Badgers" among corporate vessels is to be increased for self-sufficient mining operations;
  2. the number of Tournez, Courbe, and Plier spacecrafts with mining equipment is to be increased to support our transports;
  3. Kerguelen has to be expanded for increased mining operations;
  4. establish and cover the operation routes for mining and smelting operations;
  5. conduct marketing research on sides possibly interested in the acquisition of raw materials directly from MAE.

I hope the directive is clear. I expect positive results thereon soon.

RE: Montluc Advanced Engineering - Corporate Intranet - Monsieur Baguette - 01-23-2020

[Image: for3iCd.png]
Emile Lavoisier
Collègues,

Today on my trip to Liberty I procured samples of Stabiline x5. Under the Royal Laws of the Kingdom of Gallia it was considered contraband. But with the collapse of the Kingdom and without any notification from the current government on the temporary recognition of the Royal laws as effective pending the Confederation legislation, those laws are considered null and void. Thus, the Stabiline should not have been a contraband, legally speaking.

I was on my way through Dauphine to Kerguelen when I was stopped by a Gendarme, PN|Blanc who inquired about the stabiline. Following the discussion of the legislation and my defending my position of legality, I was permitted to carry on but requested to refrain from transporting contraband defined under the old Royal Laws until the new legislation is adopted. However, the Officer in question requested me to "pay the fine" because of delaying him and allegedly "offending" a Gendarme when discussing possible reform of police in Languedoc depending on the development of the political situation. Clearly, such a demand is not supported in the old laws, and with no new laws effective - currently is not supported by anything. It is, de facto, an extortion while executing the powers vested upon the enforcer of the Law. It saddens me to see that the old problem of corruption is still present. To avoid complications until the political situation in Languedoc is decided and to preserve corporate advantage, I paid the fine, ten times more to satisfy any greed that might have come in the future.

Thus, in view of the aforementioned reason, I would kindly suggest to the corporate leadership to take note on the current Police Nationale and not rely on them in terms of security of corporate assets, and invest more into corporate security of our own. Current police is no better than Gallic Brigands or Unione Corse (or even worse). I would also suggest taking this matter to the court, but first - to the attention of the current leadership of the Confederation. The evidence are attached below. To Monsieur Montluc I would suggest cutting any financing of the police.

I managed to safely get to Kerguelen, luckily. Take care, mes amies, when flying either foreign space or domestic one. It appears, even law enforcers are a nuisance now.

RE: "La Grosse Dame" construction logs - Groshyr - 01-24-2020

Charles Moreau
Great news, colleagues.

An engineering team reported success. The ship is ready to be commissioned. Captain Lefevre, you are to arrive at the Fourchambault shipyard in no time and take command over it.

RE: Montluc Advanced Engineering - Corporate Intranet - Monsieur Baguette - 01-25-2020

[Image: vdM1jUJ.png]
Francois Giroux
Collègues,

I need to report a worrisome encounter today. While awaiting further directives with our research mission and observing Quillan's space, "Sorbonne" today was hailed by a "Lucullus" liner accompanied by two Bretonian strikecrafts. A peculiar sight, but what one cannot see nowadays in Gallia, especially in the bordering system of Languedoc.

Typical greetings rapidly were followed with quite assertive inquiry of what we were and who we worked for. Obviously, such hubris and tone could not mean we encounter a possible business partner but likely some criminals. After all, the ship was giving Maquis ID. Yet, we initially did not pay much attention to it. After all, the Second Gallic War is over. After our decline to comply with the verbal demands of the vessel, it attacked us right in the orbit of Quillan. "Sorbonne" being an armoured research vessel procured from zoners to work in the most hazardous parts of space was able to fend off the attacker, inflicting significant damage. Obviously, further encounters of the vessels of the same affiliation do not bring us any good, so be careful. I herein attack the logs of the encounter.

This, however, is not the end of the interesting part as two Bretonians who cautiously were watching the fight politely asked to have a word. The two as it appeared did not represented official Bretonia or its corporations but rather some environmentalists. Perhaps, something relating to the Gaians that we heard of during the war, but not necessarily. The discussion pertained to our stance on Leeds, Bordeaux, and attitude to the Enclave. Obviously, I was not in position to discuss such matters. They seemed to be interested in contacting our leadership, so I received the digital address and will relay it herein in the logs for Monsieur Montluc and the corporate leadership to decide thereupon.

RE: "Becquerel" construction logs - Groshyr - 01-27-2020

Theodor Lefevre, La Grosse Dame
Ablative Armor Plating 4,000 Alster Shipyard, Hamburg Fourchambault Shipyard
Ablative Armor Plating 4,000 Alster Shipyard, Hamburg Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 8,000
Basic Alloy 4,000 Lodeve Space Port, Languedoc Fourchambault Shipyard
Total 16,000