Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gallic Metal Service - GMS| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gallic Metal Service - GMS| (/showthread.php?tid=175216)

To: Gallic Metal Service - GMS| - Groshyr - 12-01-2019

[Image: Hpna6Lt.png]
Charles Moreau
Estemeed representative of Gallic Metal Service,

My name is Charles Moreau. I am the Chief Logistics Officer and a member of the Board of Directors of the Montluc Advanced Engineering enterprise. Perhaps you are already familiar with our corporation but if you are not - I hope you will not mind if I give you a brief.

Our corporation was founded by a minor noble from Orleans, baron Fabian Montluc, A former officer of his Majesties Royal Navy on the 23 November 742 A.G.S. He is one of the many people who wish to see Gallia prosperous once again. Our glorious state even in such a divided condition as it is now requires the cutting edge technology that paved the way for our House's greatness to ensure a return to prosperity for Gallia and her people. Montluc Advanced Engineering corporation offers many goods and services to the people of Gallia: civilian-grade ships, armour and weaponry, as well as advanced mining machinery, robots for hazardous labour, and many more.

I am contacting you today as the representative of Montluc Advanced Engineering with a business proposal. We are interested in salvaging operations within Languedoc, primarily in shipwrecks and scrap that can be either refurbished or used as materials for the production of new ships. To that end, we would like to use Lodeve Space Port and its refinery facilities. We are interested in leasing rights for one of the smelters to use for MAE. If you are interested in this business proposal and/or want to discuss the conditions, please let us know.

We also want to construct our own installation next to the wreck of destroyed Remoulins station to commission its refurbishment and clear that zone of space from dangerous debris. We hope, that GMS has no objections against this course of action.

Aside from the aforementioned, we also would like to procure the construction schemes of Gallic Metal Service mining vessels, starting from the small "Tournez"-class light miner and to the large mining platform of "Rock Badger"-class. Citizens of Gallia in these difficult times certainly would benefit from the increased production of civilian ships used for resources extraction. We are ready to discuss the terms of the agreement, should you be interested.

We look forward to your reply and hope this is the start of a mutually beneficial relationship between our corporations.

Veuillez recevoir,
Charles Moreau,
Chief Logistics Officer, Montluc Advanced Engineering

RE: To: Gallic Metal Service - GMS| - St.Denis - 01-05-2020

To: Charles Moreau
Priority: Moderate
Topic: Salvaging operations

Bonjour Charles Moreau,

Let me introduce myself, I am Pierre St. Denis, CEO of Gallic Metal Service.

Please accept my apologies in the length of time it has taken me to respond to your communication. With defeat of Gallia and the subsequent breakup of the Systems, with each claiming their Independence, and then the subsequent Unification, the bureaucracy has become a complete nightmare. As you can guess, there are many Departments all claiming that they are the ones you should deal with, but then you don't get a decision made as they start arguing amongst themselves. Maybe in the near future, things will settle down. Maybe I am being too optimistic.

I suppose, at times like this, that it is ripe for new Organisations to step up and 'grab' a slice of the available Trade, especially as peace may lead to new markets. I wish you well with you endeavours and hope you find your way through the bureaucratic soup that we now have.

As to your requirements:
The Rock Badger, like the Tournez, were designed and built by EFL Oil & Machinery and are openly available on the Civilian Market. Therefore the Blueprints are the property of said Company. We do hold copies of the Blueprints, but these still remain their Intellectual Property.

We have no objections to clearing the space around Remoulins wreck.

If you haven't done so, you might want to register your Modular Base, near the aforementioned wreck, with the new Government. I am sure, once the Bureaucratshave sorted themselves out, they will be checking everything.

Now to Lodeve and its smelters. We can lease you Smelter Delta for the sum of 100 million credits per month. Our Engineers will look after the maintenance of it. If you require a bigger smelter, then there are the ones on Planet Quillan that can be leased out. Maybe this should be kept in mind, if your Operations increase in size.

Let me know of your thoughts.

We, at GMS, wish you well for your future.

Cordialement,

Pierre St.Denis

RE: To: Gallic Metal Service - GMS| - Groshyr - 01-07-2020

[Image: YuuxnrW.png]

Camille Rondeau
Monsieur St. Denis,

My name is Camille Rondeau. I am the Chief Financial Officer of Montluc Advanced Engineering. A pleasure.

Monsieur Moreau, our Chief Logistics Officer been informed about the intellectual property owner of the blueprints of those minings vessels and EFL Oil & Machiner will be contacted in no time to discuss the terms of procuring or leasing of those blueprints.

The new government was founded very recently and unfortunately did not update yet the modular bases law, thus it is not possible to register base within the Confederacy space yet. Our corporation hopes that soon the situation will change and we face no issues with a register of Kerguelen fabrication facility which is already producing well-quality merchandise from the different raw materials including the wrecks' scrap within Languedoc.

But let's cut to the chase. On behalf of the corporation, I accept your terms of Lodeve's "Delta" smelter leasing. Please, inform us where to direct monthly payment.

We appreciate your kind words and wish you and your corporation the best luck and high profits.

Cordialement,
Camille Rondeau,
Chief Financial Officer, Montluc Advanced Engineering

RE: To: Gallic Metal Service - GMS| - St.Denis - 01-13-2020

To: Camille Rondeau
Priority: Moderate
Topic: Rental

Bonjour Camille Rondeau,

We are glad that you have accepted out Terms.

Lodeve's Smelter Delta at 100 Million Credits per month.

If you so wish, you may do a long term rental. This will be 1 Billion Credits for 12 months.

Which ever you decide, please credit the Account, Bank.de.GMS, with the credits.

Our Engineers have given it an overhaul and it is ready for your use. Training can be provided, at no further cost.

We, at GMS, wish you well for your future.

Cordialement,

Pierre St.Denis