Discovery Gaming Community
To: Crayter Republic Government || From: Captain E. Flameheart - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Crayter Republic Government || From: Captain E. Flameheart (/showthread.php?tid=175232)

To: Crayter Republic Government || From: Captain E. Flameheart - Vovasishe - 12-01-2019

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: High
To: Crayter Republic government

[Image: e4de7a93b4016e94.png]

Good afternoon, sir or madam. Do we have contact?

Eva Flameheart
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: Crayter Republic Government || From: Captain E. Flameheart - Spectre - 12-02-2019

[Image: D6FNAXV.png]

Admiral Combes here. We have contact, Captain. Go ahead.

Lisa Combes
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Republic

RE: To: Crayter Republic Government || From: Captain E. Flameheart - Vovasishe - 12-02-2019

To: Admiral Combes, Crayter Republic

Good day, Admiral Combes.

It's a pleasure to meet you. I don't want to be impolite, so allow me to introduce myself. I am Captian Eva Flameheart, holder of Red Cross Medal with golden bandage, officer of Her majesty battlegroup Harlow, veteran of operation "Ice Lance" and of course Gallic war and third daughter of John Flameheart. Now, we know each other, so let's get down to business.

First of all, i want to make an announcement. For next two months, by the order of Lord Admiral M. O'Brian, I will be official representative of Bretonia Kingdom and Bettlegroup Harlow in Cryter Republic. In connection with this fact, I would like to request to enter the Coronado system for these vessels:
  • Land-lease battlecruiser "Resolution"
  • 3x Templar class fighters from 617 squadron

And stay in your system for 2 months. On behalf of my crew and pilots from 617th sqn, I promise you, that we will follow Cryterian laws everything and do everything possible in order to assist you, and build bonds of friendship.

As for additional details, I think, we can discuss it in person.

With all respect,

Eva Flameheart
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: Crayter Republic Government || From: Captain E. Flameheart - Spectre - 12-02-2019

Captain,

The Armed Forces are certainly welcome within Coronado, given proximity to Bretonia proper. Your passage into the system will be granted, and I'll see that a drydock is kept available for the Resolution at Sabah should you require it.
Should you have any concerns, notify either myself or a representative of the Republic.

For those we left behind.

Lisa Combes
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Republic

RE: To: Crayter Republic Government || From: Captain E. Flameheart - Vovasishe - 12-03-2019

Admiral.

Thank you for granting us a passage into the Coronado system. The planned departure time is a 19:00 Sirius Standart Time (SST), so expect us in 19:30-20:00 SST at the Yuma orbit. I also appreciate your decision to keep dry dock for the Resolution at Sabah Shipyard. We will definetly need it.

With all respect,

Eva Flameheart
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: Crayter Republic Government || From: Captain E. Flameheart - Vovasishe - 12-03-2019

[Image: 3c3beb541db1aeaa.png]

Admiral.

As you can see, we've successfully reached the Sabah Shipyard. I have to admit, view from the Sabah shipyard on yuma is beautiful. Anyway, is it possible to meet you? I'd like to discuss details, about how we can help Crypter Republic and how our Houses can reach a new heights in co-operations.

With all respect,

Eva Flameheart
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: Crayter Republic Government || From: Captain E. Flameheart - Spectre - 12-04-2019

Captain,

I'm pleased to hear that you made it to Sabah. Facilities aboard the station will be open to you and your crew for the duration of your stay, as well.

As for a meeting, such can certainly be arranged. Due to operations Crayter is beginning to prepare for, I'm currently aboard Sabah overseeing the formation in orbit. My office should be easy to find, so I'll see you when you arrive.

Lisa Combes
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Republic

RE: To: Crayter Republic Government || From: Captain E. Flameheart - Vovasishe - 12-31-2019

Admiral.

Are you still there? I have an important information to discuss.

Eva Flameheart
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: Crayter Republic Government || From: Captain E. Flameheart - Spectre - 01-01-2020

Captain,

I'm always monitoring this channel for updates. What would you like to discuss?

Lisa Combes
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Republic

RE: To: Crayter Republic Government || From: Captain E. Flameheart - Vovasishe - 01-15-2020

Admiral.

Good to hear you again. As I said, I have an important intel to share. In short - we (HMS-Resolution, and your pilots "Lynx" and "Baal") finally found Outcasts FOB in the Coronado system - the Basilica. Her current location is 7D sector in Barrier Nebula. I also would like to notify you, that we spotted at least three outcasts patrols there. The possible route of one of Basilica patrols will be attached below. Good luck with this intel, Admiral.

[Image: 45466a0dbbd12317.png]

Eva Flameheart
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies