Discovery Gaming Community
To: SCRA | From: .:j:. Junker Congress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: SCRA | From: .:j:. Junker Congress (/showthread.php?tid=175283)

To: SCRA | From: .:j:. Junker Congress - Tenseiken - 12-05-2019

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: EXTREME SECURITY; ONLY ACCESSIBLE UPON CONTACT WITH CORRECT RECIPIENT ID

COMMUNICATION INITIATED

[Image: avatar_7714.png?dateline=1464120333]

ACCESS FOR "RECIPIENTS": Read; Write;

VISUAL LINK ACTIVE

[Image: Lrvfg9Q.jpg]

Hello.
My name is Rell Harrow.
First of all, I wish you a good day. Or rather, a good night. When did I last sleep...?
Ah well. I come to you in search of information. You see, the Congress has wanted to create a proper world for Junkers for quite some time now. Sure, Puerto Rico is a nice place, but only once one gets past the deadly radiation, destructive clouds of super heated matter and near chaotic asteroid movements.
We found partners who are willing to terraform a world for us. The process will likely take hundreds of years and will more than exceed my life span, but it will get done eventually.
But we've hit a snag. Atmospheric entry is dangerous and difficult, especially for the many cargo transports that such an undertaking would require. A docking ring and mooring fixture would alleviate this issue. Sadly, we can't find a group that is capable or willing to create such a construction for us.
Arbiter Tiltman told me to reach out to different allied groups whom we worked with or for in the past in search of information about this matter.
I was given temporary access to highly confidential information. It implies that your house has had such work done for your own worlds.
Given that most of Sirius seems to be ... aversed to the idea of working with you, just like many don't particularly enjoy to work with the Junkers, I wanted to politely ask if you would be willing to share a bare minimum of information with the Congress.
We are curious to find out who worked with you on any potential construction of docking rings. I say "potential construction" because the files I was given are vague at best and contradicting at worst. Nevertheless, we would like to learn whom you worked with on that project, if it did indeed take place.
Again, I do apologize if such information is not for you to divulge. You are the first potential source of information we sought out but I fully understand if you are unable to help us.

Signed;
Rell Harrow.

COMMUNICATION OPEN TO REPLY

RE: To: SCRA | From: .:j:. Junker Congress - conmann35 - 12-12-2019

[Image: im8bG8h.png]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: High
Message transmitted to Congress Junker Rell Harrow.

Privyet.

Indeed, it's quite an ambitious goal for an outfit matching the capabilities and profile of the Congress to settle anywhere. I'd always think your sort to prefer being on the move, but there are definitely advantages to a naturally habitable base. Since brevity appears to be the order of these recent days, I will likewise keep this short.

Although the docking ring frame in orbit of Jiangxi has been built to sector standards intended to provide compatibility with the full range of ships in service with the Coalition, the actual mechanisms are, as you'd expect, not Ageira docking systems. Instead we had contracted the Ingennus Research Group, a Zoner outfit, to design a gravitics-based system to ease atmospheric entry. I hear they've dissolved although the Genesis Research Group is an apparent successor.

That's probably who you want to flag down for an off-brand docking ring, if you can't get Liberty to build one for you.

For the Motherland