Discovery Gaming Community
Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted (/showthread.php?tid=175341)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Haruto.Yashida-HC - 12-09-2019

Yes I think you will @Megaera

LOL

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - SlappyTheRoach - 12-10-2019

(12-09-2019, 10:45 PM)Wingman_Renegade Wrote: oh and also @"Silverlight"

I will have a battlecruiser aswell I love Kusari ships

Cheers

Bring the Togo Dragons we have big fish to destroy now....... Good luck @"Wingman_Renegade" hope it all goes well for you and you make a good faction from it. Yes it is good to see many replies might get some good ideas out of this.

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - WesternPeregrine - 12-10-2019

(12-09-2019, 10:04 PM)Jayenbee Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 07:12 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: Well you would have activity if the Kusari Lawfuls would stay in Kusari instead of invading Liberty with 2 snubs and a Battlecruiser

'Kusari players' wouldn't have a reason to go into Liberty if there were people in Kusari. - Ever consider that those people are the ones who enjoy Kusari and decided to play a lawful ID (Kempeitai) that allows them some leniency in operational area?

It's only natural that people go where the acitivity is, sometimes going to drastic ends to achieve this. At times I've flown my Dragon outside of my ZOI and essentially RP'd as going on a 'deep ops', just to get interactions as a Dragon! - People always poke fun and joke saying; 'Lol [insert faction here] is dead', well maybe they wouldn't be if that faction had someone in the vicinity to reliably play with. Sure, you can do inner-faction RP, but as time goes by and especially with a dwindling player-base, it gets a little stale with the same people. (No offence intended to anyone, it's just the nature of the beast)

That being said, this is the whole point of this thread. - A cry of help from those people who're trying to do stuff in Kusari, please, help us. You're our only hope.

For the record, no, I wasn't one of those Kempeitai. But I am one of the Kempeitai indies rolling about recently.

As I read this thread and see comments about cliques hoarding pixel power or some donkey dung, and at the same time people complaining about guys who do unusual things, one has to wonder what do people really want from Kusari.

Thinking back on what I did or did not do as part of KNF, I realize I could be be guilty of one thing: to try to keep the rp setting as serious as possible.

Now, if that's what's keeping everyone from playing Kusari, then by all means, go full insane . I'm in no position to stop you, and if I don't like it, I'll move away so I won't be bothered by it. Naturally, I won't help either.

KNF worked well in another age, in another mindset, and with a different group of players that aren't here anymore. If you want better lawfuls, become the change you want, become the better option.

P. S. I look forward to hearing about conflicting Shoguns in power, and fleet admirals being replaced ever 20 days, while the police and the Naval Forces fall into petty struggles. Its what people wish as the best.

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Haruto.Yashida-HC - 12-10-2019

Greetings once again everyone ,

I am pushing forward creating some pages and stuff.

Maybe a little help might be needed as well if anyone can put suggestions forward

I have created a page including some of the Kusari law involving the Police side

I will create pages for the following aswell

RECRUITMENT

MESSAGE DUMP

OFFICIAL POLICE PATROL LOGS

ZOI and also CONTRABAND LIST

I will also be recruiting a second in command who I have already lined up
and I am pleased with my choice

This implementation could take some time because I have certain other commitments at the moment but I can assure you all
that this faction will be created and implemented as soon as I can

I will also implement a new name for this account to coincide with my Kusari State Police character ....

Look out GC ..... (we should have some fun with this @Megaera )

will keep this thread going and reporting my progress

Cheers

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Maltz - 12-10-2019

True, we need more ships to pirate.

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Haruto.Yashida-HC - 12-10-2019

Once this faction is created,

We will be patrolling regularly and there will be a good presence in all systems and we will be protecting all ships against pirates

So beware discovery pirates ...

we will be ready and we will vanquish.

This should also hopefully up the activity in Kusari and keep you pirates busy (AND US TOO)...Ha Ha

Looking forward to the confrontations

Cheers

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Haruto.Yashida-HC - 12-11-2019

LATEST UPDATE ON MY PROGRESS....

I have hopefully completed some of the main pages I need to use..

RECRUITMENT

MESSAGE DUMP

ARREST LOGS

So hopefully thats all I need at the moment.

With a bit of luck my unofficial faction request will be posted tomorrow.

So things are moving swiftly and hopefully I can get things moving quickly and get the recruitment done as quick as possible..

All operatives will use Kusari State Police ID and will fly Snubs and the biggest ships will be Cruisers and also Prison Liners...

All high command operayives are already accounted for which is excellent.

SO all I need now are some officers to make this run smoothly and quickly.

Please watch out for the recruitment form which will be posted as soon as the faction request is accepted

Lets arrest some un-lawfuls and make Kusari safer and a better place to be.

Very Excited ....
Cheers

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Haruto.Yashida-HC - 12-12-2019

Well then ....

I have since found out i cant use any KSP tags that I want because they are an owned tag

So i am assuming that there has been a KUSARI STATE POLICE FACTION in the past

BUT......obviously it is not active any more..

I would like to know if i can get ownership of these tags I want transferring to me

[KSP]
or
KSP

First one is preferred

anyone help

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Megaera - 12-12-2019

I would poke a GM about it.

Edit: Look below

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Megaera - 12-12-2019

Make a player request for that.