Discovery Gaming Community
Time to break for me !! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Time to break for me !! (/showthread.php?tid=175611)

Time to break for me !! - Jeuge - 12-22-2019

After thinking about it for a while, I think it was time to take a break, not because I'm busy, because I'm tired of fighting, even though I'm doing well, but how to do 1vs5 against people who have a RP as rotten as their fighting level, some factions get on my nerves with their stupid behavior, sometimes I feel like I'm playing against 6-year-olds.
And then there is also the problem of Gallia who is always outnumbered, sometimes I feel like I'm fighting alone.
Anyway, I'm taking a break.
some people think I'm angry,maybe
I'm still reachable on Discord, of course.
have a nice evening

RE: Time to break for me !! - Groshyr - 12-22-2019

see you later

RE: Time to break for me !! - Raa'ta - 12-22-2019

Hope to fly with you soon again!

RE: Time to break for me !! - Thunderer - 12-22-2019

Maybe you could read a book during your break?

Btw, thought to log my Enclave Valor to help the Enclave, but decided against it as the numbers were roughly equal at the time and Outcasts are usually less skillful. Was a mistake.

RE: Time to break for me !! - Jeuge - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 01:34 AM)Thunderer Wrote: Maybe you could read a book during your break?

Btw, thought to log my Enclave Valor to help the Enclave, but decided against it as the numbers were roughly equal at the time and Outcasts are usually less skillful. Was a mistake.

yes a book to decompress

RE: Time to break for me !! - MasterL410 - 12-22-2019

Have a nice rest Jeuge, you deserve it. Let us know on discord when you want to come back, we will welcome you with open arms.

RE: Time to break for me !! - Lucas - 12-22-2019

No more conn?Sad
Cya when you feel like it buddy

RE: Time to break for me !! - Megaera - 12-22-2019

Good luck!

Hope to see you again soon

RE: Time to break for me !! - Hubjump - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 01:34 AM)Thunderer Wrote: Maybe you could read a book during your break?

Outcasts ignoring NewLondon's capitalship laws has occurred too many times.
Can we start shooting Outcasts now and have them ally with the Coalition out of spite at us?

I remember I even caught C and OC working together and I ordered the Council destroy the Outcast for breaking cap laws as I made the inrp assumption they had berth rights at southhampton previously as did loads of C redemptions. Like really guys??
It must have been amusing to the Gallic scouts to came to the planet and witnessed it. Big Grin

Relevant to the quote because I was actually livid at the outcasts just ganking the absolute crap out of the GRN whenever they entered to fight in NL

RE: Time to break for me !! - Maltz - 12-22-2019

I can see why. See you later. Smile