Discovery Gaming Community
Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? (/showthread.php?tid=175631)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Thunderer - 12-22-2019

The SCRA currently has a House on their doorstep. This House can mobilize a great number of battleships and carriers. The SCRA, however, has a very limited access to their own carrier line. This is not balanced. Furthermore, HF indies can now use battleships, as well as Nomad indies. The Hessians are a faction of roughly equal inRP strength to the Coalition, yet their indies, too, can fly battleships.

Should the Coalition start mass producing carriers because Motherland is in a greater danger than ever? Kind of like the Bretonian ship building programme when Gallia invaded?

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Couden - 12-22-2019

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Shiki - 12-22-2019

I was advocating buff of the Coalition ID back in the day for the part of Cruisers. At this point it's one of the strongest IDs in-game.

I honestly don't mind it, unless Coalition gets a moderate-sized ZOI, not bigger than a Hessian at least. Otherwise not, because faction that can fly carriers and attack lawful literally anywhere is in fact broken. Nomad indie and HF indies are not comparable.

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Lythrilux - 12-22-2019

The ID is already insanely powerful. I don't think it needs this.

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Groshyr - 12-22-2019

Yes. And Jormungands too

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Thunderer - 12-22-2019

Maybe limit the ZOI strictly for carriers? Like that limitation indie Noms have for caps.

PS: @Groshyr Jorms are foreign tech, you can SRP those instead, or make a lend lease contract like Bretonia had with Liberty. Or has, the fools still haven't asked them back Big Grin

inb4 they do

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Couden - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:14 PM)Shiki Wrote: I was advocating buff of the Coalition ID back in the day for the part of Cruisers.

I honestly don't mind it, unless Coalition gets a moderate-sized ZOI, not bigger than a Hessian at least. Otherwise not, because faction that can fly carriers and attack lawful literally anywhere is in fact broken. Nomad indie and HF indies are not comparable.

Let them fly inside Omegas and border systems like in Order ID

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Unity - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:14 PM)Shiki Wrote: I was advocating buff of the Coalition ID back in the day for the part of Cruisers. At this point it's one of the strongest IDs in-game.

(12-22-2019, 03:15 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: The ID is already insanely powerful. I don't think it needs this.

And Outcast ID isnt?

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Shiki - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:16 PM)Unity Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 03:14 PM)Shiki Wrote: I was advocating buff of the Coalition ID back in the day for the part of Cruisers. At this point it's one of the strongest IDs in-game.

(12-22-2019, 03:15 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: The ID is already insanely powerful. I don't think it needs this.

And Outcast ID isnt?

The outcast ID is insanely powerful, yes, but it means it needs to get some nerfs, not buff other IDs to this level.

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Thunderer - 12-22-2019

Nerf Toyota Motorola by applying a ban from the Neural Net. The Neutral Net was better with her banned.