Discovery Gaming Community
Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? (/showthread.php?tid=175631)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - SnakeLancerHaven - 12-22-2019

tbh after rethinking I kinda like the idea of Omega-52 and bordering systems at least it would be only used as home defense. Maybe Omega as a whole but I m kinda worried about the other factions activity, I don't think Sairs would want to be attacked whenever they try to pirate someone with a whole fleet inside omegas. But bordering Systems sounds fine (which would probably be O-5 and O-49 max)

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Thunderer - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:47 PM)Couden Wrote: Nah, I am fine with high quality of Volgograd Vodka

There's no high quality vodka, it's a mass produced low quality drink. There is high quality tea, though! Who knows, maybe we'll have some Coalition POWs farm it on our plantations on Cambridge.

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - LaWey - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:59 PM)Thunderer Wrote: There's no high quality vodka, it's a mass produced low quality drink. There is high quality tea, though! Who knows, maybe we'll have some Coalition POWs farm it on our plantations on Cambridge.

English tea crap, everybody know it. Only we have irradiated chinese tea and nuclear samovars for real tea. Also, any drinkable vodka supposed to be high quality. Just don't belive polands that it should be from potato. They know nothing. Only grains.

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Thunderer - 12-22-2019

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Groshyr - 12-22-2019

Mix tea, vodka, nox and cardamine. Be cool one

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Yazov - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:58 PM)SnakeLancerGame Wrote: tbh after rethinking I kinda like the idea of Omega-52 and bordering systems at least it would be only used as home defense. Maybe Omega as a whole but I m kinda worried about the other factions activity, I don't think Sairs would want to be attacked whenever they try to pirate someone with a whole fleet inside omegas. But bordering Systems sounds fine (which would probably be O-5 and O-49 max)

Let us be honest, this will unlikely happen even if Coalition indie battleships are given the entirety of Omegas as their ZoI. For many reasons, and the main being that normally you can't catch up with a fighter/bomber while flying anything larger than a Gunboat. And the multitude of VHFs can counter pretty much everything, depending on the numbers, mostly.

But the point stands as it is: limit the ZoI for Tempests alone to New Moscow, systems with direct connections and Omega-55. The entirety of Omegas at best, but even this already seems excessive - Katz presence in O-47 is an outstanding exclusion.

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Markam - 12-22-2019

I'm fully for indie Coalition carriers, and I am also for unlimited zoi, terrorist lines and the works.

Let people embrace the Coalition as the big old baddie that it was meant to be. This server will be at 5 peak player count and still limit stuff.

Also do the same with the Order. Let the activity stimulus factions go to town while there are still players around.

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Prysin - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:28 PM)Groshyr Wrote: Dear Prysin,

Coalition forces spread across all the sirius and working mostly as guerilla squads. Meanwhile, Hessians are focused in Omega and Rheinland and have equal to Coalition fleet in size but different tactics iirc.
it is been said Hessians are close to corsairs in size..... Corsairs has over 600 million people on Crete alone.... they can sustain at least 6-8 battleships, maybe more (dunno how many they have inRP now).....

You're saying that Coalition, a is now getting close to as big as Corsairs and Outcasts.... despite being based off stations, and not a home planet from "day 1"

(12-22-2019, 04:35 PM)Markam Wrote: I'm fully for indie Coalition carriers, and I am also for unlimited zoi, terrorist lines and the works.

Let people embrace the Coalition as the big old baddie that it was meant to be. This server will be at 5 peak player count and still limit stuff.

Also do the same with the Order. Let the activity stimulus factions go to town while there are still players around.

There's you with your liberal approach and lots of people that will complain about how the Coalition ID is one of the strongest IDs in the mod and how they are getting owned by Tempest swarms on a daily basis.
Guess whose desire the dev. team will satisfy. Though it comes by as natural that logic rarely applies to their recent decisions.

(12-22-2019, 04:41 PM)Prysin Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 03:28 PM)Groshyr Wrote: Dear Prysin,

Coalition forces spread across all the sirius and working mostly as guerilla squads. Meanwhile, Hessians are focused in Omega and Rheinland and have equal to Coalition fleet in size but different tactics iirc.
it is been said Hessians are close to corsairs in size..... Corsairs has over 600 million people on Crete alone.... they can sustain at least 6-8 battleships, maybe more (dunno how many they have inRP now).....

You're saying that Coalition, a is now getting close to as big as Corsairs and Outcasts.... despite being based off stations, and not a home planet from "day 1"

Nothing like that was ever stated anywhere. You seem crucially misinformed.