Discovery Gaming Community
To: XA-Cobra | From: Kuzunoha - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: XA-Cobra | From: Kuzunoha (/showthread.php?tid=175726)

To: XA-Cobra | From: Kuzunoha - Ramke - 12-27-2019

[Image: CfL4tDc.png]
Subject: Cooperation

Konnichiwa, Xeno.

We hope you've had enough time to weigh your options.

Our offer of working for us is open. Reply to this communication if you're interested in working with the Kempeitai.

Monetary funds will be allocated to you for valuable information, or if you manage to hunt and take down key targets.

Alternative work may be available should you require a different challenge.

Channel status: Stand-by

RE: To: XA-Cobra | From: Kuzunoha - Reeves - 12-27-2019

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

To: <"Kuzunoha">
Reg: ""<Scratch my back>""

Do you have a name that's more palatable than your current moniker?

I do also distinctly remember making it quite clear to you that I have no intention of becoming a pawn in the games of a foreign agency. The only thing I am willing to do is kill the people whom you claim are doing just that. You also made no mention of intelligence during our last, though somewhat brief conversation. I'm expecting you to clarify what you have in mind as far as that's concerned. I'm sure you already understand this but "working with the Kempeitai" - would reflect rather negatively on my resume.

I'm doing this for myself, you just happen to be a beneficiary in the terminal sense.

""Let's hear it""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]

RE: To: XA-Cobra | From: Kuzunoha - Ramke - 12-27-2019

[Image: CfL4tDc.png]

My call-sign for this operation is Kuzunoha. You are welcome to use an alternate alias.

As I've mentioned in our encounter, it's not to become a pawn, but rather work with us. I'm sure you couldn't care less about our goals, but our targets and intel focus on enemies you have a preference facing. These will be primarily be the Navy and Security Forces you encounter in space. We will reveal a hitlist of our targets, either to terminate or to capture.

Intelligence is something that we are always looking for - it's in the name of our type of organisation. I will describe what we're looking for, once you decide whether you wish to work with us. Naturally, there is monetary compensation involved should you wish to pursue that branch of cooperation.

Do not misunderstand, you will not be affiliated with the Kempeitai. Our agreement is something that will be kept in the dark, for the interest of both parties involved.

Are you interested in hearing the details?

Channel status: Stand-by

RE: To: XA-Cobra | From: Kuzunoha - Reeves - 12-27-2019

To: <"Kuzunoha">
Reg: ""<Scratch my back>""

Kuzunoha.

Give me the list. I'll be the one to decide on who, where and if I even feel like pursuing them or not. I'm not too fond of capture assignments, lots of kicking and screaming involved, corpses are more convenient. But as long as the baggage doesn't stay with me, I don't care. If they were dumb enough to sell themselves out to your agency, they deserve whatever you have in store for them.

""You have my interest - For the moment""

RE: To: XA-Cobra | From: Kuzunoha - Muramasa - 04-24-2020

[Image: Y5hS0UT.png]
[FROM: A HUMBLE MAN OFFERING HIS APOLOGIES]

Oh my-

I felt nothing but embarrasment after noticing how Kuzunoha isn't picking the phone anymore. While this hasn't been the best start for a -potentially?- fruitful partnership, I hope you give me the chance to amend this rude behaviour from our side. Given your listed preferences -or single preference- on shooting to kill, our agency has deemed proper to incentivize innovation in the ways of shooting spaceships down.

As a gesture of good will, and once our courier manages to walk past the customs control, you shall find a transport awaiting in the hideout of your choice hauling armaments that we would like you and your people to run a very easy field testing with. Attaching the guncams of five -5!- unlucky pilots would suffice. And they will be yours to keep forever:
[Image: Dr5Xdpd.png]

Rest assured they are well beyond prototype stage and thus will not trigger any spontaneous combustion within your ships.
What do you say? New guns for free and a kill list of your own to fulfill?

RE: To: XA-Cobra | From: Kuzunoha - Reeves - 04-24-2020

to: <"a humble man">
reg: ""<oh my>""

Whoever you are.

Just five guncams? Fine. I'm going to need details on who your courier is, once I figure that out I'll transmit them a series of coordinates to make the drop. Keep in mind that if your courier just so happens to be acting under the identification codes of any of the inferior Houses, then they will most likely be roughed up while making the trek. One of our many nuances, I'm sure you understand.

""indiscriminate force is quite a thing""

RE: To: XA-Cobra | From: Kuzunoha - Muramasa - 04-24-2020

[Image: Y5hS0UT.png]
[FROM: A HUMBLE MAN OFFERING A LOT OF WEAPONS]

Marvelous.

The courier's ID is being sent through an even more secure channel as we speak. I hope both the quantity and performance cover your expectations -if so, tell your friends too!-

A last bit before going guns blazing: there is a warning label of noticeable size and color printed on every gun that says "Do not tamper with". We mean this for real as we take safety very, very seriously.

Let the bodycount begin.

RE: To: XA-Cobra | From: Kuzunoha - Reeves - 04-24-2020

to: <"a humble man">
reg: ""<oh my>""

Humble stranger.

Had a skirmish in New York just now, our side managed to down four targets, my wingmen scored the kills but I made use of your weaponry in the process. A pretty shade of purple that does a good job of scrambling shield systems, even better than our more traditional widows do. I'll see if I can get you some proper showcasing of their potential, but for now consider this a sign that your hardware is seeing use.

Code:
[24.04.2020 12:56:02] Death: [LN]-James.Eienhart. was put out of action by Invalid (Mine).
[24.04.2020 12:57:52] Death: LPI-Isla.Nazumaki[O] was put out of action by XA-Ridgenose (Mine).
[24.04.2020 12:59:07] Death: [LN]-James.Davis was put out of action by Invalid (Mine).
[24.04.2020 13:02:08] Death: LN-AGS|F-South.8 suffered a self-administered loadout error (Mine).

""your guns have my seal of approval""