Discovery Gaming Community
DSE) Debriefing Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: DSE) Debriefing Channel (/showthread.php?tid=175783)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DSE) Debriefing Channel - Pennyfield - 08-16-2020

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

TO: ..................... Operations
SUBJECT: ...... Status report

The past week I did rotating shifts commanding both DSE)C-46.Commando and DSE)C-64.Norseman as we set out to obtain materials for the upgrade project to Chesterfield as well as do the weekly shopping run for Chesterfield and Albany Police academy.

Thus far we delivered:

Code:
15k RA + 5k FWO (each) added to Chesterfield (6 trips)
5k RA + 5k FWO (each) added to Albany (4 trips)

40k Reinforced Alloy to Chesterfield (8 trips)
100k Industrial Hardware to Chesterfield (20 trips)
20k Nanomembrane Filters to Chesterfield (4 trips)
40k Optronic Arrays to Chesterfield (8 trips)
5k MOX to Chesterfield (1 trip)

A total of 51 trips, all of which were uneventful apart from the regular exchange of pleasantries with fellow captains.

Sincerely,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulatia Bellisario
Deputy Director
Deep Space Engineering

RE: DSE) Debriefing Channel - Harus - 08-17-2020

TO: .....................
CC: .....................
SUBJECT: ...... Chesterfield Upgrades

Greetings Employees,

We recently underwent the project of hauling all the necessary goods to Chesterfield to allow up to upgrade the station. I'd like to thank all the employees that assisted with this matter. Below is the list of materials that was acquired, and it was done in record time, with more than half the goods delivered within the first 24 hours.

• 40,000 Hull Segments (Planet Houston, Texas, 500/unit)
• 100,000 Industrial Hardware (Trenton Outpost, New York, 200/unit)
• 40,000 Robotic Hardware (Planet Los Angeles, California, 250/unit)
• 40,000 Reinforced Alloy (Philadelphia Station, Pennsylvania, 250/unit)
• 40,000 High Performance Alloy (Kensington Shipping Platform, New London, 300/unit)
• 40,000 Optronic Arrays (Planet Honshu, Honshu, 350/unit)
• 40,000 Heat Sinks (Planet New London, New London, 500/unit)
• 20,000 Plasfoam Conduits (Tsushima Depot, Kyushu, 250/unit)
• 20,000 Nanomembrane Filters (Cold Bay Depot, Hudson, 250/unit)

Now that these materials are delivered, I will be putting together the paperwork to obtain the blueprints to begin the construction. Again, thank you loyal DSE employees for the assistance with this project.

[Image: jRmjDb1.png]

Harus Burke
President Director

RE: DSE) Debriefing Channel - Dan Johnson - 09-20-2020

☆ From: Dan Johnson

☆ To: Administration

☆ Subject: Travel Expense Report

After 4 months of recovery time I am now able to return to flight, this is the documentation of my first trip delivering a load of Agiera White Boxes to Omicron Delta.

After launching from Pueblo Station I proceeded down the trade lane to the New York Jump Gate. After the jump I took the tradelanes to Fort Bush, then on to Norfolk Shipyard then along the new lanes to the Alaska Jump Gate. This being my first time entering Alaska I was very unnerved by the seemingly endless expanse of green clouds. Upon entering Alaska I proceeded along the Trans-Alaskan Corridor to Battleship Minneapolis and on to the new Experimental Jumpgate to Omicron Nu. After entering the Omicron Nu System, I took a brief moment to appreciate the beauty before proceeding along the indicated path to the Omicron Minor Jumphole. Once in Omicron Minor, after paying my respects at the graveyard, I proceeded to Omicron Zeta. Once I entered the system I continued along the indicated path to the Omicron Delta Jumphole. After entering Omicron Delta I was assaulted by alien entities suffering minor damage to my ship, I was rescued by a small group of patrolling Core Pilots. After thanking them I continued on to Ennibeck Spaceport. After delivering the Agiera White Boxes, I was asked to deliver some Data Packets to Pueblo Station. With my return trip secured I proceeded back the way I came to the Omicron Zeta Jumphole. The trip through Omicron Zeta was entirely uneventful. I entered Omicron Minor and paid my respects once again before continuing on to Omicron Nu. Upon entering Omicron Nu I was attacked by ships with no IFF transponders that my ship could recognize but they seemed to be flying Liberty Navy ships which seemed odd. Thankfully, a passing Navy Patrol arrived to rescue me, with out them my goose might have been cooked! I never thought I'd be so happy to see the eerie green clouds of Alaska but after the insanity of the Omicrons they seemed less creepy. I continued along the Trans-Alaska Corridor and on into New York. Entering New York I breathed a sigh of relief, a bit too soon. Half way down the tradelane my ships cargo hold suffered a critical failure after a chunk of salvage drifted into the lane which caused me to loose all of the Data Packets into the Mine field. Overwhelmingly disappointed in the loss I met up with a convoy of Mastodons heading for Coronado departing Norfolk Shipyard and accompanied them as they said they would need a shuttle to Planet Yuma. We departed Noirfolk and headed to West Point Military Academy and on to the California Gate. Upon entering California we took the Trade Lanes through past Planet Los Angeles and on into Cortez. the Convoy then proceeded to Planet Curacao before departing the Trade Lanes for the Coronado Jumphole. Once in Coronado I headed for Planet Yuma orbit, I went to Sabah shipyard and collected the crew of all the mastodons and then we headed planet side for a little R&R before our return back to Liberty.

This is where I am reporting from. Below you will find a itemized expense report as well as drone cameras of the trip.

Expense Report

Drone Footage:
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]

Dan Johnson
Shuttle Pilot

RE: DSE) Debriefing Channel - Widow - 09-20-2020

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Balitmore Shipyard
SUBJECT: Debrief
TO: Administration

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

Today's route was particularly uneventful. One pirate attempted to stop us, however despite chasing us from California to Alaska, he was unable to stop any of the four vessels in the area at that time.

Overall, I personally transported:
  • 5000 units of Cobalt Ore
  • 5000 units of Sake
  • 5000 units of He-3
  • 5000 units of Liberty Ale
  • 5000 units of Pristine Ice
  • 5000 units of Iridium Ore

That is all, please find image files attached below.

Sincerely,
Transport Pilot
Amelia Scott

RE: DSE) Debriefing Channel - Deep Space Engineering - 09-21-2020

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: Expense Claim
TO: Dan Johnson

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

Dan Johnson, please find attached receipt of payment for your expense claim.

In this situation, the cargo hold suffering a critical failure, as well as the loss of cargo is covered by our insurance. Please bring your ship to Baltimore Shipyard at your earliest convenience for repairs. Your Manager Stan Franklin should be aware of the procedures around this if you are unsure.

Keep up the good work.

[Image: wwzeyl1c.aca.png]

Sincerely,

[Image: 93f84826b408bc59f3eea8a16f3c6c9b.png]

CEO - Deep Space

Engineering

RE: DSE) Debriefing Channel - Dan Johnson - 09-29-2020

Today's tasks had me making my rounds in both New York and Texas.

To begin my day I departed Chesterfield Station and proceeded to Trenton Outpost.
From there I proceeded to return to Chesterfield Station with Industrial Hardware.

I then departed from Chesterfield Station to return to Trenton Outpost.
After acquiring the Industrial Hardware at Trenton Outpost I returned to Chesterfield Station.

Once the load master finished his work off loading the Industrial Hardware at Chesterfield Station I departed for Trenton Outpost once more.
Upon arriving at Trenton Outpost they dock hands were quick to reload my ship with yet another load of Industrial Hardware, once they completed their tasks I departed for Chesterfield Station.

Arriving at Chesterfield Station the crew were most gracious for the arrival of the much needed Industrial Hardware and made short work of removing it from my vessel, the DSE)Standard.Shipping.
Once I docked my ship at Trenton Outpost it seemed the crew were on lunch and a few AI Drones loaded my ship. I thanked them and made preparations to launch for Chesterfield once again.

With another successful trip down the notoriously dangerous Fort Bush lane I safely made port at Chesterfield Station my cargo was quickly removed and I was hurried on my way back to Trenton Outpost.
It seems that Ms.Doe may have called ahead because upon my arrival at Trenton Outpost before I could barely finished notating my fuel usage on my Expense Report Sheet my cargo hold was full once more and I departed again for Chesterfield Station.

Returning to Chesterfield Station the Industrial Hardware was off loaded I took a short break to grab a drink and a snack then departed for Trenton Outpost.
At Trenton Outpost my cargo was loaded into my hold and I made haste back to Chesterfield Station.

Arriving at Chesterfield was entirely uneventful, my cargo was off loaded and I departed once more for Trenton Outpost.
At Trenton Outpost the cargo loading was as uneventful as when it was off loaded at Chesterfield Station, shortly there after I departed for Chesterfield.

Docking at Chesterfield Station my cargo hold was emptied and I launched back into space and set course for Trenton Outpost.
At Trenton Outpost I picked up another load of Industrial Hardware and launched for Chesterfield Station.

Upon returning to Chesterfield I was informed that I would be picking up a flight member. After unloading this shipment I launched into space and paired up with DSE)Hotwire which made finishing the contract considerably faster. Once we made each other's acquaintance we departed for Trenton Outpost.
We arrived at Trenton Outpost and docked picked up our shipment then left for Chesterfield Station.

We had an entirely average trip back to Chesterfield Station, we got a warm welcome and our cargo was unloaded. We then proceeded back to Trenton Outpost.
At Trenton Outpost we had to wait for a new hire to finish his training before our cargo was loaded on, minor inconvenience but nothing major, we remained on schedule back to Chesterfield Station.

Once our cargo was finished being offloaded by the brave dockworkers we weighed anchor and set sail back for Trenton Outpost.
We touched down in the dock at Trenton Outpost and awaited for the dockworkers to stow our cargo into our ships when they completed their work we once again cast off for Chesterfield Station.

When we got back to Chesterfield Station I grabbed another coffee from Sunbucks and got back to my ship in time for the crew to have finished unloading. After checking that Madeline of the DSE)Hotwire had completed their pre-flight checks we launched to space and made haste to Trenton Outpost.
At Trenton Outpost things were moving along at a normal pace and we were loaded up and sent on our way.

This was my last trip, we departed Chesterfield Station after having our cargo unloaded and made quick travel over to Trenton Outpost. Once there I noticed a few warning lights on the dash, I had the techs from USI take a peak but they said it should survive the flight back to Chesterfield Station. Unfortunately, on my way back my ship suffered another core malfunction all weapons fell offline and life support systems began malfunctioning., I'll chalk this up to the extremely busy day we had today and the amount of work it has put in.

I cautiously flew it back to Chesterfield where I docked it and it is currently being evaluated by the Technicians on site. Hopefully they can fix the issue, or Interspace finally pays me my loan of which I am still waiting for so I can finally replace the old thing. For the time being I am renting one of the company ships until I can get that situation sorted.

Madeline finished the contract, shortly here after.

This is where I am reporting from. Below you will find the usual itemized expense report as well as drone cameras of the trip.

Expense Report

Drone Footage:
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]

Dan Johnson
Shuttle Pilot

RE: DSE) Debriefing Channel - Dan Johnson - 09-30-2020

With the DSE)Standard.Shipping out for repairs I chose to fulfill some of the DSE's Budget Business Transportation Unit routes in the DSE)Standard.Transit

I started by picking up some some OS&C Employees who were working at Planet Baden Baden, they were tasked with meeting with GMS on Planet Quillian in the Languedoc system in order to compare Mining methods, jolly corporate cooperation I suppose. The trip there was a little nerve racking, it seems that with the Civil War raging in Rheinland those crazy Red Hessians have taken control of a small stretch of the tradelane to Zurich. From there on the trip was mostly uneventful I made it to Planet Quillian with little issue. Upon arrival at Planet Quillian I was asked by a GMS Administrator if I could assist them in delivering a few workers to Saint-Quentin Space Colony in Picardy, having no other stops on my schedule I saw no issue assisting GMS in this task and departed for Picardy. Upon Arrival at Saint-Quentin Space Colony I was compensated generously for the assistance and was suggested to speak to the EFL Oil and Machinery Reps on board to see if their were any employees needing a trip to Planet Amiens where many who live on the Colony work. There were none at the moment but they told me they did have need for an emergency shipment of LPG canisters to Planet Amiens, seeing as the amount needing delivery would fit in the cargo hold away from the passenger rooms I decided to take the job hoping to find more passengers seeking passage from Amiens. Arriving at the Planet Amiens I was very excited to hear that there were some Bouvet Space Entertainment employees needing a lift back to Planet Marseille, having hopes that there might be some people hoping to make a trip to Liberty so I could finally go home. navigating Gallia was, as always, a nightmare but the locals I was transporting were kind enough to help me make my way to Planet Marseille. I hardly was able to contain my excitement when there were some OS&C Employees apparently visiting Planet Marseille on some sort of business trip needing passage back to California Minor. With that we departed Planet Marseille and set course for home. With any luck, my work in Gallia will have brought some recognition of DSE's Budget Business Transportation Unit, it seems that it is ripe with passengers needing budget trips from one work site to another.

Expense Report

Drone Footage:
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]

Dan Johnson
Shuttle Pilot

RE: DSE) Debriefing Channel - Deep Space Engineering - 10-10-2020

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: Expense Claim
TO: Dan Johnson

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

Dan Johnson, please find attached receipt of payment for your two expense claims.

In addition to this, we have one DSE-720 "Camara" Civilian Freighter prototype available for use. A number of design and operational changes have passed the testing stage and we require a competent pilot to take charge of the in flight testing. As I have noted that your vessel is currently out of action, and I cannot allow you to fly while you are experiencing core malfunctions causing all weapons to go offline and your life support systems to be unreliable. As I believe you are a competent pilot, and can provide us valuable insight into the development of this vessel, I would like to offer you the privilege of undertaking such a task.

This would mean you will be required to take part in bi-weekly meetings for the first two months, followed by monthly meeting thereafter with the design and development team to discuss what you believe needs to be improved in the vessel. These meetings are, of course, paid and lunch is included. You will also receive an increase in wages for your contribution. Should you be willing to accept this, please report to your manager, Stan Franklin. He will be able to organize transport to Baltimore Shipyard for you to collect the vessel.

09/29/0827

[Image: jefnu3v3.xe2.png]

09/30/0827

[Image: ltcxkm3o.f4s.png]

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

[Image: 93f84826b408bc59f3eea8a16f3c6c9b.png]

CEO - Deep Space

Engineering

RE: DSE) Debriefing Channel - Dan Johnson - 10-12-2020

I would like to inform you Ms. Jess Doe I have accepted your more generous offer.

After I arrived at Baltimore and met with the the team and got the keys for the ship. After updating the Transponder System to DSE)Standard.Shipping I launched and headed for Planet Pittsburgh. First thing I noticed was compared to the Rhino it seemed to be a bit slow on the turn but nothing unreasonable. Making my way down the trade lane to Pittsburgh I began looking at posted Boron contracts, most of them were for inside Liberty but I figured you wouldn't be giving me the keys to a Prototype like this unless you wanted it to actually get it out of Liberty. So I took the only contract outside of Liberty that being to Planet Blois in Orleanais. My journey went as follows:

Upon launching into space I took the Trade Lane from Pittsburgh to Fort Bush. Once I arrived at Fort Bush, I took a sharp left and headed down the Trade Lane for the Colorado Gate. Once I made it to Colorado I proceeded to take the Trade Lane to Pueblo Station. Once I passed Pueblo i took the Trade Lane to Carrier Ohio. The original plan was to take the safe route through Kepler passing Ames Research Station however Carrier Ohio advised me that the Gates to Kepler have been shut down pending a rapidly approaching dark matter storm. After that I turned right and took the Trade Lane for Planet Denver. Once I got to Planet Denver I took another left turn onto the Trade Lane to the Galileo Gate. Upon entering Galileo I quickly remembered why Galileo was often avoided, total radio silence very creepy. I made my way down the lanes through Galileo as quickly as possible and eventually made it into Shikoku. It was a great relief upon entering Shikoku being able to hear the steady background chatter of travel advisories, police alerts, and all of the other general background chatter you hear on the public waves in populated systems. After taking a moment to take in the beauty of the Keiun Cloud I jumping into the trade lane to Deshima Station. While passing Deshima and Renzu shipyards I stopped for a moment to marvel at a Renzu Liner being constructed. Having a schedule to keep I didn't wait long and made haste into the trade lane to Planet Junyo. After arriving at Planet Junyo I proceeded along to the New Tokyo Gate. I entered New Tokyo and followed the lanes down to Planet New Tokyo. I continued along the lanes to Shinigawa station where I took a hard left and took the Trade Lane to Narita Outpost. I passed Narita quickly and moved on to the Trade Lane to Yokohama Shipyard. After passing Yokohama Shipyard my ship notified me that the fuel tanks were getting low so after entering Hokkaido I stopped at Sapporo Station and topped up on fuel before heading into Gallia.

[PROTOTYPE SHIP INFORMATIONAL UPDATE:]
At this point I would like to note that I am very impressed with the fuel efficiency of the new Camara Engines. I normally would have had to stop twice by now for refuels. Continuing on, I headed for the infamous Kyofu Burn. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the ship internal Radiation Exposure counter didn't even trigger while passing through the Kyofu, whether that was a malfunction or testament of the level of radiation shielding on the outer hull of the ship I am not sure. Could be worth inspecting.

After that I entered Tau-53, it has been a while since I took this route into Gallia but I figured it best to avoid the war front in Languedoc if I could. From the Hokkaido Gate I took the Trade Lane to The Gallic/Kusari border. While crossing the border I was given warning by Battleship Sado that while we were not barred from crossing the border freely we should be warned any Gallic Citizens found on our ships would be subject to arrest if they tried to return across the border. With that in mind I proceeded down the Trade Lane to the Lorraine Jump Gate. I jumped into Lorraine and moved along the Trade Lane to Planet Metz. While passing by Saint-Exupery Space Port I remembered why I enjoy wandering through Gallia, their construction methods are striking and quite beautiful. After that I took the lane to Roanne Production Facility which certainly looks worse for wear, seems it got attacked during this war by Kusari Forces. Dodging a small bit of debris I continued on down the lane to the Burgundy Gate. Upon entering Burgundy it was clear I had not left the war front as I had anticipated. While heading down the lane I saw two Kusari fleets moving deeper into Burgundy while concerning, I didn't feel in anyway threatened so I continued on figuring whatever might be about to happen I didn't want to see. Arriving at Planet Nevers it was clear that the Kusari Fleets were not unexpected as there were at least 4 Gallic Battleships and their escorts moving in the Kusari Fleet's general direction. Once again, really not wanting to see what was coming next I made haste to the next Trade Lane to Bourg-en-Bresse Space Port. After I passed Bourg-en-Bresse Space Port I made a hard right and took the Trade Lane to the Ile-de-France Gate. The feeling in Ile-de-France was significantly different, while the tension of war lingered it felt more normal, not unlike New London felt during the late days of the Gallic War. I took the Trade Lane from the Burgundy Gate towards Sarcelles Shipping Facility. From there I took a left heading for Planet New Paris. I continued on the Trade Lane to Rambouillet Shipyard. After arriving at The Shipyard I proceeded to Versailles Station I must admit Interspace couldn't have chosen a nicer station for the Head Quarters in Gallia. After taking a moment to indulge myself in appreciating the architecture of Gallia I continued on to the last leg of my journey, heading for the Orleanais Gate. After entering Orleanais I headed for the Trade Lane to Planet Orleans/ Once there I took a left and headed for Chartres Space Colony. Once I arrived at The Colony I headed down the Trade Lane to Planet Blois and finally docked on the planet completing the contract.

Expense Report

Drone Footage:
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]

Dan Johnson
Shuttle Pilot

RE: DSE) Debriefing Channel - Squad - 01-21-2021

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: Status Report
TO: Operations

Texas System, Liberty Space

This evenin' we pulled a secondary crew from last shift to run direct support aboard Globemaster and Globemaster II for Chesterfield Station followin' her little trip from New York. While they were at it, the boys got themselves a new storage module in place for set-up, and I decided to give 'em the green light for it. She's lookin' good in her new home, and here's to hopin' she can help clean up a bit of the great southern mess without pullin' ships into East Dallas regularly. If the boys get rowdy, they got a prime time view of Sugarland on the way out as a reminder to straighten up.

Had some issues with recording hardware aboard Globemaster II for a bit, but majority of the manifest should be below.

Sincerely,

[Image: signature-300x120.png]

Sam Florian
Operations - Deep Space Engineering