Discovery Gaming Community
>>: Coalition leadership [ENCRYPTED BROADCAST] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: >>: Coalition leadership [ENCRYPTED BROADCAST] (/showthread.php?tid=175809)

Pages: 1 2

>>: Coalition leadership [ENCRYPTED BROADCAST] - Wesker - 12-30-2019

[Image: UG9bRMw.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor A.M.Heinrich
Recipient: Mentioned above.
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Command structure and allegiances.

Priority: High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Hail,

Pardon my lack of formal appearance, it's not with ill intention that I would present myself with less respect to one of my most respected allies - but my concern for our latter outweighs that of the former.

We've been drenched with reports of a coup, first the Priemer was overtaken by... a boy. Now, that boy has vanished and every ounce of territory in Omega-49 has been re-solidified by the Bretonians. All the while no action has been taken by the people's Republic to resist. Not to my knowledge, which makes the situation all the more disturbing to me. Omega-49 may not be Volksrevolution waters, but it might as well entail an Exclusion zone since Muspelheim is next door. I and the Volksrevolution need to know where you stand, now. The Bretonians are not on our side nor will they be, and if you've begun to let them in - we're going to have a serious problem.

A. Heinrich Generalmajor,
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]

RE: >>: Coalition leadership [ENCRYPTED BROADCAST] - Voronsky - 12-30-2019

[Image: 69oRFFu.png]
[Image: h3xjRTS.png]

Sender: Premier Leon Gutierrez
Recipient: Generalmajor A.M.Heinreich
Source: Unknown

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: I.S.K.R.A

A chuckle breaks through as the image of the Premier comes about, stroking a side of his moustache

Generalmajor Heinrich

Thank you reaching out. As you can see, I'm quite the big boy. I apologize for the radio silence from the Coalition Government. As you may not be aware of, the supposed 'coup' was nothing more than filling in a vacant seat intentionally abandoned by the former Premier as he fled to Bretonia , as reports from Political Commissar Ivan Petrov indicated. It seems that there's an intentional misinformation being spread, to make the new transition seem illegitimate. But , I am here to clarify any falsehoods, as I am now the one who has replaced the former Premier. Although on a more serious note General Major and to address your concerns directly - War has broken out between Bretonia and the Coalition. Omega-49 has been engulfed in non-stop fighting for the past week, and as some had expected, would be taken over by Bretonia through the Accords signed by the old regime. Heavy losses have been obtained by both ours and Monarchist forces.

The Bretonian government had issued an ultimatum over a renewal of the Sydney Accords or all-out war. We choose the latter. Unfortunately in the middle of the chaos, we were not given ample time to readjust, but the smoke is starting to clear. Now, we are currently slowly mobilizing the rank and file of the Revolutionary Army, as it seems there is left over disarray from the sudden overnight transition of power. I had planned to message all of our old comrades, but it seems that you beat me to it.

I'm sure there is plenty to discuss, my channel will be open to you at all times.

Premier,
Leon Gutierrez,
The Coalition

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..

RE: >>: Coalition leadership [ENCRYPTED BROADCAST] - Wesker - 12-30-2019

Recipient: Priemer Gutierrez

Well met Premier,

I'll skip an introduction since you know who I am.

I'll have what wings we can assist you. However you must take into account the gravity of what is likely coming. If Selim defected in total you and the territories controlled by the People's Republic may very well be seriously compromised. As a former Premier I can imagine the information he might have had at his fingertips. Powers that you now possess.

This is a discussion better done in person. Now that Selim's betrayal is realized there are new plans that must be set in motion to ensure our survival. The masses of the Revolutionary Army are formidable, but now that Bretonia is left with nothing but dust to deal with on their fronts they will surely turn towards us with everything they have. Selim at their beck and call might be a library of useful information for them, they will exploit this.

Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...

RE: >>: Coalition leadership [ENCRYPTED BROADCAST] - Voronsky - 12-30-2019

Generalmajor Heinrich

Comrade you speak factually. Let's keep our detailed responses in person, as you and I both can expect that nothing is ever as secure now that the Premier has fled to Bretonian territories. I am working with Ivan Petrov into putting to rest the worst case scenarios, especially with any secrets Selim may of taken with him as you cautiously pointed out. In the mean time I agree with you, and that we should in fact meet in person somewhere and we can discuss plainly there. Name a place comrade, and I'll see you there.

Premier,
Leon Gutierrez,
The Coalition

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..

RE: >>: Coalition leadership [ENCRYPTED BROADCAST] - Wesker - 12-30-2019

Premier,

I'll be dropping in for some oversight of the repair effort on the Kassel perhaps then would be the time. It might be delayed for other reasons I'll mention in person, I will let you know in advance. Don't stress formalities for now, there'll be time for that later.

Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...

RE: >>: Coalition leadership [ENCRYPTED BROADCAST] - Wesker - 01-05-2020

Subject: Installment removal.

Premier,

The meeting will have to wait, and congratulations on your victory in Omega-49. A great introduction, however there's another situation that requires similar attention.

There are two installations uncovered, mining hubs. We need to re-make a statement on resource collection by our Federal neighbors. These installations are scheduled for demolition within a matter of hours. Your assistance would be most appreciated should you be able to spare a few resources. The Army will handle the bulk of the assault, heavy armor and fresh fighter wings will destroy anyone that gets in our way.

Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...

RE: >>: Coalition leadership [ENCRYPTED BROADCAST] - Voronsky - 01-05-2020

Generalmajor Heinrich

Thank you for the congratulations GeneralMajor Heinrich. The battle in Omega-49 was costly, and it required a massive mobilization of our forces and throughout the battle there was an intense mood which covered the strategic channels as we coordinated throughout the battle. Nevertheless, the Revolution saw a great victory against the monarchy, and we will now to need to plan for the future.

With regards of assistance against these installations, we will gladly support you. I am including in this transmission our acting Field Marshal, Ivan Petrov. He can assist us greatly in the planning of this 'statement' of ours, Comrade.

Consider us involved in this circumstance, The Coalition will assist you in delivering a well-understood message.

Premier,
Leon Gutierrez,
The Coalition

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..

RE: >>: Coalition leadership [ENCRYPTED BROADCAST] - Wesker - 01-07-2020

Recipient: Premier Gutierrez

Subject: Installation removal

Premeir,

Excellent work with the past few, we have a few more that need to go as well. Two belong to daumann heavy construction, the other is a Unioner base. I will notify you when our forces will mobilize. Your help is much appreciated.

Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...

RE: >>: Coalition leadership [ENCRYPTED BROADCAST] - Voronsky - 01-08-2020

Comrade Heinrich

We shall continue assisting you and the Volksrevolution in whichever way it needs to strike throughout Rheinland. I will pass the attached information to SCRA high command, and they shall be ready by the time you need us.

As usual, let us know when your ready and we shall be there.

Premier,
Leon Gutierrez,
The Coalition

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..

RE: >>: Coalition leadership [ENCRYPTED BROADCAST] - Wesker - 02-04-2020

Recipient: Premier Gutierrez

Subject: Installation removal

Premeir, Marshall,

How soon could you both make a trip to Jötunheimr? There's a few things I'd like to discuss in person. Things that will change the tide of both our respective "wars" if you will. We fight the same enemies, but are focused on separate fronts for now. Or at least, soon we will be.

Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...