Discovery Gaming Community
To: Miyazaki Rin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Miyazaki Rin (/showthread.php?tid=175818)

To: Miyazaki Rin - afkippebier - 12-30-2019

[Image: BdfLEku.png]

Cyrene Amato to " Miyazaki Rin"

Buenas Dias Miyazaki-san,

It has been quite some time since we met or talked with each other. I hope you and the Gen’an cell is doing well. My C5-F "Blossom” is still performing quite well, how are your Rapiers operating? After the disbandment of the cartel I was mostly working with the IRMM and took part in a siege were you asked them for help but i could use a change of environment for now.
When we first met on Malta, you talked a bit about Amaterasu, and that piqued my interest more and more. I’m sure you are busy but would you like to meet soon again? Maybe this time on Kinkaku-Ji?

For Malta! For Amaterasu!

Commander Cyrene Amato
Battlecruiser "2CX Conquerer", Battlegroup Inquisition

RE: To: Miyazaki Rin - Megaera - 12-31-2019

ID: Miyazaki Rin
Recipient: Cyrene Amato
CC: None
Subject: Meeting on Kinkaku-ji

Konnichiwa Amato-san,

We haven't heard of you in a while. I am glad your blossom still serves you well. All rapiers have been acquired and operate superbly. Indeed the siege went well, but sadly, the second base was already too well defended for the Golden Chrysanthemums to handle alone. At least we obtained a nice amount of resources from them.

You are always to visit Kinkaku-ji, Cyrene. I will request that a room is prepared in the diplomatic quarters of the station. You might notice Junkers present on the station now, but they are there to work on the surrounding scrap field.

Ambassador and Captain on the Fuyuzora.
Lieutenant Miyazaki Rin

RE: To: Miyazaki Rin - afkippebier - 01-02-2020

“Cyrene Amato“ to "Miyazaki Rin"

Buenos Diaz Miyazaki-san,
si that is true, I was busy with some personal affairs, which are solved now. That’s good to hear that you were able to salvage some resources. It seems like Kinkaku-Ji is expanding, great news.

I’ll be on my way then.

Attachment:

Commander Cyrene Amato

RE: To: Miyazaki Rin - Megaera - 01-02-2020

ID: Miyazaki Rin
Recipient: Cyrene Amato
CC: None
Subject: Meeting on Kinkaku-ji

Amato-san,

The necessary preparations for your arrival have been made. We will expect you soon.

Ambassador and Captain on the Fuyuzora.
Lieutenant Miyazaki Rin

RE: To: Miyazaki Rin - afkippebier - 01-05-2020

“Cyrene Amato“ to "Miyazaki Rin"

Miyazaki-san,
I’ll be arriving in around 8 hours. I had some preparations to be made, and now I’ll be on the way.

Attachment:

Commander Cyrene Amato