Discovery Gaming Community
To: Guildmaster Namura, GMG. | From: Guildmistress Ludenberg, IMG. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Guildmaster Namura, GMG. | From: Guildmistress Ludenberg, IMG. (/showthread.php?tid=175902)

To: Guildmaster Namura, GMG. | From: Guildmistress Ludenberg, IMG. - Yazov - 01-03-2020

[Image: i5xDZIV.png]

To: Guildmaster Keiji Namura.
Origin: Deep Taus.
Encryption: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code.

Good afternoon, Guildmaster Namura.

I believe that prior to this communication there have been little to no contact between the two Guilds, and there is little surprise about that - our areas of interest have been radically different up until this moment. But let things be in order, and i will start with the introduction. My name is Celestia Ludenberg, i am the Guildmistress of the Independent Miners Guild.

Now, i will proceed with the essence of my reasons to contant the Gas Miners Guild in the first place: recently, my Guild have expressed major interest in developing Uranium deposits of Sigma-21. The information we currently possess indicates that these deposits are under Kruger supervision now and they have the undeniable monopoly over these deposits, solely benefiting from their development. And in such state it is not quite to our liking. We plan on beginning to develop these deposits on our own, offering the healthy competition to the Kruger and allowing more parties to benefit from it. That intention, along with a solid pool of resources The Guild currently has from salvaging our lost assets should logically result in constructing mining outpost in the Sigmas. Naturally, we would not completely turn down the idea of making this a joint project between the two Guilds, and we are naturally willing to provide a fraction of procured Uranium to the Gas Miners Guild as a token of gratitude for the blessing and possible support in this project.

However, before we even give the green light to the development of this project - we would like to know the current situation in the Sigmas, and if the Guild will be met with the outstanding amount of hostility that will render this project unfeasible or impossible to execute on short notice and if it is possible to potentially bring more entities to secure it's position in the Sigmas, for example, The Blood Dragons or any other cordial group that could potentially be of any help.

If in the current situation the execution of the project will be deemed unfeasible - we would nonetheless like to open trade relations and introduce Gas Miners Guild to our markets and ore deposits we are developing in Tau and Omega regions.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

~Celestia Ludenberg.

Attachments: None.

RE: To: Guildmaster Namura, GMG. | From: Guildmistress Ludenberg, IMG. - Independent Miners Guild - 03-05-2020

BOOSTING SIGNAL - RESENDING TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Guildmaster Namura, GMG. | From: Guildmistress Ludenberg, IMG. - Gas Miners Guild - 03-06-2020

[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Guildmistress Ludenberg,

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Prior correspondence has been with Guildmaster Henderson.

The Gas Miners Guild considers all Sigma systems, including Sigma-21, to be its rightful sovereign space, independent from the neighbouring houses with a right to self-determination. As such, it lays claim to the system and enforces its law within. Kruger Minerals, as a long time enemy of The Guild seeking nothing short of its destruction, is entirely unwelcome in this space.

GMG is aware of rich uranium deposits in the system and, as things stand, claims ownership of and is asserting full control over this resource. Mekong Station, a new installation, has been established in proximity to Planet Saigon and is already serving as a depot for the processing, storage and sale of uranium.

In addition, due to its proximity to their space and the valuable resources within, the Restored Empire of Kusari has openly expressed its interest Sigma-21. Whilst The Guild fully rejects any other claim over the system, it does enjoy a special relationship with House Kusari and cannot entirely dismiss its concerns. In an effort to positively engage with House Kusari while maintaining the full autonomy of Sigma-21, The Guild has entered into an arrangement with long standing partners and allies Kishiro Technologies, granting them exclusive permission to exploit the uranium fields of the system. It should also be noted that the Federal Republic of Rheinland is still engaged in its illegal invasion of the Sigma systems.

It is as a result of the above, primarily political issues, that regrettably authorisation for neither further bases nor mining rights can be granted at this time.

However, this very much does not prevent cooperation between our organisations. The Gas Miners Guild and Independent Miners Guild have enjoyed cordial relations in the past and there is no reason this should not continue. As a fellow independent organisation suffering from the misfortune of being on the receiving end of greedy house imperialism, GMG empathises with your plight in the Omega-3 system and understands the issues you face in a way that most others do not.

IMG is most welcome in the Sigma systems in general and, on the particular subject of Sigma-21, will find Mekong Station most welcoming and its facilities freely accessible. It is envisioned that SIgma-21 may soon be developed as a free, open commerce hub to the benefit of all, and your organisation is invited to share in its success and freely purchase as much uranium as is available and you may see fit, under the protection of the Gas Miners Guild paramilitary.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura