Discovery Gaming Community
To: Keeper Revenant \\ From: Dona Enma de Loyola - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Keeper Revenant \\ From: Dona Enma de Loyola (/showthread.php?tid=175974)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

To: Keeper Revenant \\ From: Dona Enma de Loyola - Loyola - 01-05-2020

Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
January the 5th, 827 A.S.

[Image: CGbEoCQ.png?1]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: Keeper Revenant.
Topic: Gifts? Being nice? ok

Revenant,

So, as for our last conversation, I made a promise. And yes, refrain from calling a good girl, at least not in public.

Quote:[02.01.2020 18:58:43] Enma.Loyola:: I mean, I was trying to be all nice.
[02.01.2020 18:58:48] Enma.Loyola:: Or you just trying to trigger me?
[02.01.2020 18:58:50] A/)-Revenant: You were never nice to me.
[02.01.2020 18:59:09] Enma.Loyola:: Oh really? What's nice for you then?
[02.01.2020 18:59:19] A/)-Revenant: Give me free things.
[02.01.2020 18:59:33] Enma.Loyola:: Well, okay. I will consider making a gift then.
[02.01.2020 18:59:36] A/)-Revenant: Except Cardamine. Or aids. Or STDs. Or anything negative. Don't give me anything negative.
[02.01.2020 18:59:46] Enma.Loyola:: Okay.
[02.01.2020 18:59:53] A/)-Revenant: Good girl.

I heard that you have doubts about Bretonians and their intentions now. Took you long enough, there is a darker side of Bretonian Imperialism, and I have some interesting documents for you. it's about the deals Bretonians had with the Outcasts behind everyone's back, just so you know how warm and nice the relations are. Since I am scrapping the relationships with Bretonia for the most part, I don't really care for things. Then again it's just me, other Outcasts are still holding the agreements with Bretonia.

There was and is free traffic of Cardamine and Outcast personnel via Bretonia, Cardamine got the limitation of 5 cargo units. But it just allows for legal distribution. Uh, there are also connections with Rheinland, but those are much less of a problem, as integration is not too deep. I will look up for more stuff, this is funny.

We also could do something about CR presence in Taus. I don't know where they get their assets from, but at some point, we could cut their numbers and hopefully just kill them all in the end. I don't do a lot of politics recently, but this is an issue I personally want to solve rather sooner than later. Hopefully, they will just get sandwiched by everyone. What do you think?

ATTACHMENTS:

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Tactical Solutions Group Ltd
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

RE: To: Keeper Revenant \\ From: Dona Enma de Loyola - Kauket - 01-06-2020

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Keeper Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: tbarrave.png]

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that Bretonia has had dealings with the Maltese, my only concern is if they're looking to get people hooked on Cardamine. Rheinland however, mildly unexpected - or maybe not, they're finding themselves incapable of handling the Corsair threat in the north-east of Rheinland.

Hmhhhphhhh... Crayter has been... an interesting sore point. It has been within our interests to liberate Coronado from their palms, knowing their past of betrayals and lust for destruction. One of my fellow crew men showed me an interesting analysis they gathered the other day.

>>DATA ATTACHMENT

But tell me, Loyola, what would you rather have? The Coalition? Or the Bretonians? I'd rather deal with Bretonia if it has a fit, rather than the Coalition, seeing as how they're trying to advance, hmm?

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: To: Keeper Revenant \\ From: Dona Enma de Loyola - Loyola - 01-06-2020

Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
January the 6th, 827 A.S.

[Image: CGbEoCQ.png?1]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: Keeper Revenant.
Topic: Gifts? Being nice? ok

Revenant,

I have something interesting about the Rheinlanders too. What I have is old, during my time we only tried to work with BDM and Kruger. But according to Cadiz Cartel's "laws", they have also seemingly reached the agreement with the military. The basis for cooperations used to be different, with BDM it was anti-order operations. But when I got kicked NC made a ceasefire agreement with the Order and I don't know how relations then went. Looks like they've found common ground with Cadiz when they held power. It's all really messy.

What, why do you bring up the Coalition? That Omega-49 surprise attack? I don't know the amount of forces Coalition has, but I certainly doubt they have enough man to defeat Bretonia consistently. Even if Bretonia will get pushed back from Omega-49 and evacuate Gran Canaria.

And if I get to choose I would rather have neither of those, Bretonians caused a Tau war with Kusari due to their excessive expansion. Now they do the same thing. Bretonian politics is hellish devilry. They would use both Outcasts and Auxesia until they see fit, then they would get rid of us at the nearest opportunity. They are refusing to give up any of their claims while claiming more and more. Allow me to pass on the Coalition though, it's more than obvious.

I agree that Coronado should be a primary objective. CR will get wiped out of crossroads like Tau-31 in any event. Yuma got a population of randoms that has no particular loyalty to CR. But getting Crayterians out there might take some effort. The problem is, I fail to see who will occupy the system afterward. As an Outcast, I see no particular reason to firmly hold space there, maybe some of our eh... friends from Liberty will stream in. But this will be anarchy.

ATTACHMENTS:

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Tactical Solutions Group Ltd
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

RE: To: Keeper Revenant \\ From: Dona Enma de Loyola - Loyola - 05-27-2020

[Image: JlCSc2C.png]

Hello, Raven, here's some stuff. Just so you know that Bretonians are two-faced cunts.

Quote:
Treaty of Basilica

This Treaty is concluded between the Kingdom of Bretonia and Nation of Malta in the spirit of mutual respect and aspirations for lasting peace between the states, as well as bringing the end to Gallic imperialism in the sector.

1. The Kingdom of Bretonia recognizes the Nation of Malta as a sovereign state and the legitimate successor of House Hispania.

2. The Nation of Malta recognizes the Bretonian monarch as the Empress/Emperor of Tau.
2.1. The title "Empress/Emperor of Tau" shall henceforth be construed as the Bretonian monarch with sovereign rule over Tau-31, and Tau-23 south of the A34-CD34-CD56-H56 line.

3. The Kingdom of Bretonia recognises Tau-37 and the space of Tau-23 north of the A34-CD34-CD56-H56 line as legitimate Maltese territory.

4. The Kingdom of Bretonia recognises the Maltese claims over Tau-44 and all Gallic assets in Tau-53 as legitimate.

5. The Kingdom of Bretonia will not lay claim to the Tau-29 System.

6. The Nation of Malta recognizes the Tau-31, Orkney, and Roussillon systems as the sovereign territories belonging to the Kingdom of Bretonia.
7. The mining zone in the C2 sector of Tau-23 is recognised by the Kingdom of Bretonia as belonging to the Nation of Malta.
7.1. All Bretonian crown corporations, as well as Gateway and Planetform, have free and unrestricted access to the mining zone, the right to mine its resources without tax and the right to be protected by the Maltese law enforcement.

8. The Nation of Malta has the right to transport supplies to the Cape Wrath Base in the Newcastle System, including cardamine, but not including any other contraband unless specially licensed, as well as to garrison the base with a flotilla sized force of snubcraft, gunboats and commercial vessels. The Maltese garrison has the right to ask the local Bretonian law enforcement for help if unable to fend off the would be assailants by themselves.

9. All Bretonian law enforcement ships have unrestricted access to the entire Tau-23 System, including capital ships.

10. All Maltese law enforcement ships have unrestricted access to the entire Tau-23 System, including capital ships.

11. The law enforcement of either sides to the Treaty may pursue criminals or enemies from their own zone, but can otherwise only fire in self-defense or in defense of another Bretonian or Maltese vessel while in the other's zone.

12. No modular bases built in one zone of the Tau-23 System may deploy weapon platforms in the other.

13. The Tau-23 star belongs to both the Kingdom of Bretonia and the Nation of Malta, and may not be subject to action of either without the other's approval.

14. The Kingdom of Bretonia obliges to provide aid to the Nation of Malta against the Crayter Republic, should the Crayter Republic endanger the stability of this treaty, if possible overtly and aggressively, and if not, covertly, after the Kingdom of Gallia has been defeated.

15. The Nation of Malta obliges to provide aid to the Kingdom of Bretonia against the Crayter Republic, should the Crayter Republic endanger the stability of this treaty, if possible overtly and aggressively, and if not, covertly, after the Kingdom of Gallia has been defeated.

16. The Kingdom of Bretonia recognizes that all Independent Miners' Guild assets in the Taus, including those in the Coronado System as well, but excluding those in Tau-31 and Orkney, rightfully belong to the Nation of Malta.

17. The Nation of Malta recognizes that all Independent Miners' Guild assets in Tau-31, Orkney, Newcastle and Dublin rightfully belong to the Kingdom of Bretonia.

18. This treaty is valid indefinitely, but it will be open for re-negotiation should the participants request.

Signatories:

Nation of Malta:
[Image: Signature.png] [Image: Valdez_handwriting.png]

Kingdom of Bretonia:
[Image: clvpgq5.png]

7th July 826

How are you doing, by the way?

- Loyola

RE: To: Keeper Revenant \\ From: Dona Enma de Loyola - Kauket - 05-27-2020

...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: IdlnD7M.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Oh. That's charming. Splendid work, thank you very much, very nice Loyola. Well done.

So, what caused you to spill this? Did you get kicked out of your home?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: To: Keeper Revenant \\ From: Dona Enma de Loyola - Loyola - 05-28-2020

[Image: uklDCOm.png]

Yeah, now when you talk to me like that I am getting flashbacks from back when you were my boss.

And now, I am now an adult girl and prefer kicking others rather than being kicked myself. Bretonia makes moves that I don't like, alongside CR. I thought that Malta should've jumped back like 3 or 4 years ago, too me some time to actually destroying pro Bretonian party. Long story really. I doubt you want to hear about Outcast internal stuff, I mean if you do we can talk about it, but meh. I might be leaving again at some point, sort of getting sick of all that shit.

But yeah, use it in whatever fashion you like. Do you still hold a bounty on my ass though? You should really stop if you do. Let's be friends and all.

- Loyola

RE: To: Keeper Revenant \\ From: Dona Enma de Loyola - Loyola - 06-16-2020

[Image: kyCV6b1.png]

Yo, Raven... eh. There is news on Malta that you are alien's bitсh now. Now that I mind, I am just curious about what's up with this?

- Loyola

RE: To: Keeper Revenant \\ From: Dona Enma de Loyola - Kauket - 06-16-2020

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Fake news. We're not infested. You'd know anyway you cheeky tendril advocate.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: To: Keeper Revenant \\ From: Dona Enma de Loyola - Loyola - 06-17-2020

[Image: kyCV6b1.png]

Yeah, yeah, all good, no worries. But legit though, what you were doing there?

- Loyola

RE: To: Keeper Revenant \\ From: Dona Enma de Loyola - Kauket - 07-01-2020

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Stuff and things. A day trip. Nice picnic.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream