Discovery Gaming Community
Question about the war - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Question about the war (/showthread.php?tid=17598)

Pages: 1 2 3

Question about the war - Earl.Jacob - 03-11-2009

Since liberty and Rhineland are at war now, Can liberty or Rhineland enter each others systems and start engaging each others naval forces?

if so, how deep would each of them be aloud to go. as in Rhineland going no further then planet Houston or liberty going no farther then planet hamburg.

Would like to know before i decide to waste credits on a gunboat for one of the two. i haven't made up my mind yet witch one.

Also, on a side note. About Rhineland Indy caps, what is the in game player response to it? i was planning on getter either a Rhineland cruiser or maybe a gunboat.

Same question applies for liberty as i still do not know witch side to choose.

Question about the war - FraserTE - 03-11-2009

joe got on today and got onto the liberty navy for counter attacking rm going to texas for now the furthest allowed is bering there will be a server event where liberty invades rhienland after the beta ends offically starting the war.

Question about the war - Earl.Jacob - 03-11-2009

i see, so i cannot invade yet.

but what about the capital ships?

Question about the war - Fletcher - 03-11-2009

' Wrote:i see, so i cannot invade yet.

but what about the capital ships?
Stay put on guard duty. If they come at you, I'd say its open season.

Question about the war - Cellulanus - 03-11-2009

You can feel free to join the NPCs skirmishing in the deep space Rheinland-Liberty Border. But I wouldn't recommend jumping in anything to big as the stationary BS will just eat you.

Question about the war - tansytansey - 03-11-2009

I'd say at this point go no deeper than Planet Houston in Texas for the RM and Planet Hamburg for the LN. The war has really only just started and if you charge into NY far from your own lines with no support you will get cut off from retreat and destroyed. Even going to Texas by yourself would be rather foolhardy, and if you're flying a capital ship you will only be endangering the lives of your crew.

Question about the war - JakeSG - 03-11-2009

Justh ad a pair of idiots rocking around Hamburg. Don't do it till the event, otherwise the RM will kill you, then the LN will kill you when you come back. Seriously.

Question about the war - Zelot - 03-11-2009

' Wrote:Justh ad a pair of idiots rocking around Hamburg. Don't do it till the event, otherwise the RM will kill you, then the LN will kill you when you come back. Seriously.

Just add a pair of idiots who felt the need to two on one a bomber with a GB and Battlecruiser. Go figure.

Question about the war - Titan - 03-11-2009

All ships of the LN and our indies are to stay at Texas for now, RM also in Hamburg, only if those two systems are invaded, the forces can proceed to Bering, if not then stay in those respective systems until we officially start this off with an event. We'll make an official thread about this later.

Question about the war - jshkornmiller - 03-11-2009

i say with all the lolwutting LNS cap fleets. that you should join the rhineland cuase and help defend their poor nation. they're about to have it worse then britonia.

No one should have to deal with lolwut cap fleets.