Discovery Gaming Community
So ye. Peace. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Forum: Leaving Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=350)
+---- Thread: So ye. Peace. (/showthread.php?tid=176116)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: So ye. Peace. - Prysin - 01-11-2020

(01-11-2020, 08:12 PM)Goliath Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 08:09 PM)Shelco Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 07:55 PM)Goliath Wrote: idk bro its their PoBs. Let them do whatever. Carry on.

It is an attempt of revenge and to harm the gameplay. If they want to leave their PoBs should either be deleted or forced to be neutral. You can't just leave and make sure you can deal as much damage as possible while doing so. That's scummy.

So they made PoBs they own hostile to everything so it harms gameplay. Does it stop anyone from building another set of PoBs and restore it? Such a thing would only take a week or less. Scummy or not it is the reality of how some people can't deal with their dramas. Don't give them any attention and move on.

No, it does not, but i think this falls squarely within rule 0.0
Quote:0.0 The intent behind these rules are for everyone to be excellent to one another, and to use common sense. Consider the people around you. Keep fair play in mind. It's a game and nothing is gained, or lost, save the experience. Credits can be re-earned. Ammunition replenished. If you become infuriated step away. If you make a mistake apologize. If you wish to find a loophole in the rules, good luck.

If nothing else, they should be banned from returning, and their remaining assets deleted, and PoBs removed.

if they desire to be gone, then they for sure gave a good argument for why they should stay gone, by GM force if necessary.

RE: So ye. Peace. - Charo - 01-11-2020

(01-11-2020, 07:42 PM)JC8 Wrote: Not only you didn't had enough with all this petty bullsh*t of ragequitting and disbanding factions Bannorn, but you also have setup most faction POBs to shoot everyone on sight, even to DHC- tagged ships, and considering most of them had free docking rights, specially the one in Munich that has a high traffic of traders, means that everyone docked in there in something bigger than a gunboat is unable to leave now.

Honestly seeing the kind of behaviour specially you and Exe have shown lately with all this nonsense of getting sieged by GMG, crying like no tomorrow and going sanctionlancer, and refusing to address the problem which is blatantly malicious when i told you directly in Discord, i couldn't be more glad you guys get the f*ck out of this game, and i honestly hope never come back, neither you, Grey or Exe.

This is the legacy you left behind, this is what people will remember of most Rhein factions, being lead by nothing less than a bunch of petty and pathetic guys that doesn't even respect their own members, congrats, you accomplished in looking like complete unicorns.

If there's someone with enough decency left, either reverse that obviously malicious intent to troll people that has nothing to do with your stupid dramas, or hand over those POBs to someone that will actually care about them, but i can guess that's not gonna happen anyways.

No insults allowed. ~Foxglove
It's either limited to you, DHC- ships, or they changed it, because my indie DHC is still dockable

https://i.imgur.com/T8khAH7.png

RE: So ye. Peace. - St.Denis - 01-11-2020

(01-11-2020, 11:30 PM)Charo Wrote: It's either limited to you, DHC- ships, or they changed it, because my indie DHC is still dockable

https://i.imgur.com/T8khAH7.png

I went and set it so that ships can leave it without being blown up.

RE: So ye. Peace. - Karlotta - 01-12-2020

(01-11-2020, 11:21 PM)Prysin Wrote:
Quote:0.0 The intent behind these rules are for everyone to be excellent to one another, and to use common sense. Consider the people around you. Keep fair play in mind. It's a game and nothing is gained, or lost, save the experience. Credits can be re-earned. Ammunition replenished. If you become infuriated step away. If you make a mistake apologize. If you wish to find a loophole in the rules, good luck.

If nothing else, they should be banned from returning, and their remaining assets deleted, and PoBs removed.

if they desire to be gone, then they for sure gave a good argument for why they should stay gone, by GM force if necessary.

Oh look a RHA member evoking rule 0.0.

Hilarious, both because its a RHA member and because it shows how that "rule" creates more bigotry than anything else.

p.s: Ever think about that they may have done what you decry precisely because you and your fellow mobsters brought them to the point where they dont WANT to ever come back and couldnt care less if they were banned? Public service information that could benefit the community if they were willing to think about it.

RE: So ye. Peace. - Squidward - 01-12-2020

(01-11-2020, 07:55 PM)Goliath Wrote: idk bro its their PoBs. Let them do whatever. Carry on.

It is an attempt of revenge and to harm the gameplay. If they want to leave their PoBs should either be deleted or forced to be neutral. You can't just leave and make sure you can deal as much damage as possible while doing so. That's scummy.

So they made PoBs they own hostile to everything so it harms gameplay. Does it stop anyone from building another set of PoBs and restore it? Such a thing would only take a week or less. Scummy or not it is the reality of how some people can't deal with their dramas. Don't give them any attention and move on.

As someone that is going and never going to return I find your posts hilarious.
The only reason why I am here is because I cannot make out any logic in your statements.

For somebody who has deliberately engaged a Player Owned Base you have a big mouth. Btw, I screened you, I was going there because it was my own decision, not to forge evidence, but because I had a feeling you would do that, the temptation, Prysin, to use your Forward guns so many times. I was probably the only one who insisted on not to report you, because I hate reporting, you have changed my mind.

Now, you of course want to go back to the almighty 0.0 and tell us how the game is meant to be played. Yes in fact report everyone that left and will not come back with 0.0.

You are just whining and insulting us, yet again, even after we are gone knowing that if you were in our situation you wouldn't have shared anything aswell.
You are proposing no argument while saying that somebody, who has common sense and can see why we left, are wrong.
Everyone is wrong, but you.
You know everything better, we have to be sanctioned for 0.0, so it is fair and fun.

But guess what, that is contradictory.

I do not know who you are daring insulting us and threatening us with sanctions, but let me tell you a thing, there is no such thing as black and white things.
You are an annoyance, for a veteran player you should know better, you are a bad winner... YES YOU WON! We are gone, Rheinland is yours, the Uranium can now be fetched
by the CPW-Sukhoi itself.

Jesus Christ learn to win.

RE: So ye. Peace. - Jayenbee - 01-12-2020

discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid="I'm going to leave, but before I do, I will be sure to stir up as many people as possible and make so much of a scene as possible out of spite to feel good about myself."#pid2131800

Oh, I love this community. Keep it up guys.

RE: So ye. Peace. - Prysin - 01-12-2020

(01-12-2020, 11:59 AM)Squidward Wrote:

The only reason why I am here is because I cannot make out any logic in your statements.

For somebody who has deliberately engaged a Player Owned Base you have a big mouth. Btw, I screened you, I was going there because it was my own decision, not to forge evidence, but because I had a feeling you would do that, the temptation, Prysin, to use your Forward guns so many times. I was probably the only one who insisted on not to report you, because I hate reporting, you have changed my mind.

Now, you of course want to go back to the almighty 0.0 and tell us how the game is meant to be played. Yes in fact report everyone that left and will not come back with 0.0.

You are just whining and insulting us, yet again, even after we are gone knowing that if you were in our situation you wouldn't have shared anything aswell.
You are proposing no argument while saying that somebody, who has common sense and can see why we left, are wrong.
You know everything better, we have to be sanctioned for 0.0, so it is fair and fun.

I do not know who you are daring insulting us and threatening us with sanctions, but let me tell you a thing, there is no such thing as black and white things.
You are an annoyance, for a veteran player you should know better, you are a bad winner... YES YOU WON! We are gone, Rheinland is yours, the Uranium can now be fetched

I got sanctioned for my stupidity, and i accept that, unlike you. For someone who is "never going to return" you are really emotionally invested in your reply, and that is all it reeks of. Emotion. There is no argument in your reply, you're saying nothing. You're not pointing to what they did right, or wrong, or why this or that should or shouldn't happen. No sir, you instead thought that "lowkey" threats of reports, and virtue signaling would get you victim points.

But tell you what. I know one thing. I might have been tempted to disband factions like "you" did, but i would never, ever, set a PoB to hostile just to spite those you do not like.
That is disruptive and damaging to people who have nothing to do with this thing, and it accomplishes nothing but making people angry - AT YOU.

You're protecting bad behavior, bad manners, and terrorizing uninvolved parties. That is not cool, not virtuous and not kind.

i am perfectly fine with being called out on my bad behavior, and i accept my sanction, because it was clearly my mistake, and one i should have, and could have, avoided. But i didn't, and it cost me almost 97m to replace the guns i lost.

RE: So ye. Peace. - Dark.Star - 01-12-2020

(01-12-2020, 12:51 PM)Prysin Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 11:59 AM)Squidward Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 08:09 PM)Shelco Wrote: It is an attempt of revenge and to harm the gameplay. If they want to leave their PoBs should either be deleted or forced to be neutral. You can't just leave and make sure you can deal as much damage as possible while doing so. That's scummy.

I got sanctioned for my stupidity, and i accept that, unlike you. For someone who is "never going to return" you are really emotionally invested in your reply, and that is all it reeks of. Emotion. There is no argument in your reply, you're saying nothing. You're not pointing to what they did right, or wrong, or why this or that should or shouldn't happen. No sir, you instead thought that "lowkey" threats of reports, and virtue signaling would get you victim points.

But tell you what. I know one thing. I might have been tempted to disband factions like "you" did, but i would never, ever, set a PoB to hostile just to spite those you do not like.
That is disruptive and damaging to people who have nothing to do with this thing, and it accomplishes nothing but making people angry - AT YOU.

You're protecting bad behavior, bad manners, and terrorizing uninvolved parties. That is not cool, not virtuous and not kind.

i am perfectly fine with being called out on my bad behavior, and i accept my sanction, because it was clearly my mistake, and one i should have, and could have, avoided. But i didn't, and it cost me almost 97m to replace the guns i lost.

Regarding this pob thing
Dont be stupid
Be salty and youll receive salt too
Its really that simple, thats what they did with the pob. You were salty towards them, now they're salty towards you. I'd say it's pretty logic. You can't expect someone to, i dont know, throw a book in your head on purpose, then you forgive him or let it be just like that, thats not how it works, its pretty simple that he will retaliate, in this case, the retaliation was the hostile pob

Karlotta is right
(01-11-2020, 07:52 PM)Karlotta Wrote: You know, maybe certain people gloating about them leaving has something to do with it.

"Hahah I'm so glad you're gone man I hate you hahah."

*sets bases hostile*

"WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME HOW DARE YOU DO THAT"

RE: So ye. Peace. - Jayenbee - 01-12-2020

Treat people how you wish to be treated. Yet despite this, the circle of hatred has to end eventually, with one simple act of kindness. One person simply has to stop.

RE: So ye. Peace. - SnakThree - 01-12-2020

Anyone who excuses these players from setting their POBs to shoot everyone, even lawfuls, is a madman. How can you be supporting tit-for-tat mentality of such caliber, when it affects players that have had no involvement in this whole ordeal that was the final nail in decision to leave Disco. You are not worthy to be part of this community.